Too soon to start halodrol after DAA?

grandroid828

Awards
Hey guys. Got my first cycle of halodrol all set and ready finally! Super stoked for it. Yes im 21. Yes im using a serm. Yes i have a research chem AI on hand in case of emergency gyno. Cycle assist. Erase. Blah blah. Ive got all that down. However. I just finished up a 6 week DAA cycle on 11/17/12. I was planning on starting my halo cycle roughly the first of january. Well, starting my 10~ day preload of cycle assist on the 1st. Halo itself wouldnt be till roughly january 12. Do u tguys think thats good to go? I dont wanna push them to close together and was just curious your opinion on time off needed between a natty stack and a ph stack. Preciate it guys.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Hey guys. Got my first cycle of halodrol all set and ready finally! Super stoked for it. Yes im 21. Yes im using a serm. Yes i have a research chem AI on hand in case of emergency gyno. Cycle assist. Erase. Blah blah. Ive got all that down. However. I just finished up a 6 week DAA cycle on 11/17/12. I was planning on starting my halo cycle roughly the first of january. Well, starting my 10~ day preload of cycle assist on the 1st. Halo itself wouldnt be till roughly january 12. Do u tguys think thats good to go? I dont wanna push them to close together and was just curious your opinion on time off needed between a natty stack and a ph stack. Preciate it guys.
Don't think you will need an AI for H Drol

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

grandroid828

Awards
Don't think you will need an AI for H Drol

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
I dont anticipate it. I just bought it cuz with how cheap research chems are, its easily wrote off as insurance. Plus. Its my first cycle. And im pseudogyno prone already. So idk how much of an issue gyno will be. Better safe than sorry i guess.

grandroid828

Awards
I dont anticipate it. I just bought it cuz with how cheap research chems are, its easily wrote off as insurance. Plus. Its my first cycle. And im pseudogyno prone already. So idk how much of an issue gyno will be. Better safe than sorry i guess.
Bump

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Its caber you want not an AI mate, besides that sh*ts so rare you gotta have the hormones of a girl before jumping on.

There isn't any need for time on time off when it comes to Natty Stack and Ph. Infact there isn't a need natty stack or not! people like me hop on quickly after pct because the gains came to a stop/

Feel free to start it whenever you want, I'd do it now though because It would give me a good amount of time to continue bulking before cycling again for summer cut

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Its caber you want not an AI mate, besides that sh*ts so rare you gotta have the hormones of a girl before jumping on.

There isn't any need for time on time off when it comes to Natty Stack and Ph. Infact there isn't a need natty stack or not! people like me hop on quickly after pct because the gains came to a stop/

Feel free to start it whenever you want, I'd do it now though because It would give me a good amount of time to continue bulking before cycling again for summer cut
Why are you suggesting caber?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Why are you suggesting caber?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
Worrying about Oestrogen is abit silly on hdrol, its caber or anything to drop prolactin he wants.

Red9

Red9

Awards
And you don't need to pre-load cycle assist.

Only thing you should pre-load is the hawthorn. Buy a bottle. Pre-load it 10-14 days.

av6258

av6258

Awards
And you don't need to pre-load cycle assist.

Only thing you should pre-load is the hawthorn. Buy a bottle. Pre-load it 10-14 days.
Why no preload of CA. I feel like if your gonna Preload anything this is the perfect supp For that

Red9

Red9

Awards
Why no preload of CA. I feel like if your gonna Preload anything this is the perfect supp For that
Because those ingredients really are only necessary while ON, and are also very expensive to preload and run through a whole cycle and pct.

Hawthorn and possibly the milk thistle are the only necessary preloads IMO. I would also preload a week or two of joint support as well.