ASS PAIN!!

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Hey guys. Do any of you know how to relieve pain from injections?
I injected last week in my left and right glute. Both sides developed large lumps. I hit a vein in my right glute but I aspirated saw the blood then moved to a different site. Both glutes were getting better untill I was thrown to the ground multiple times. Now they really hurt. The left glute is pretty much back to normal..just my right glute is killing me. I spoke to N4CER and he says I do not have an abcess..I'm just looking for a way to relieve the pain or speed up the recovery process. Thanks!

size

Awards
  • Established
i doubt it is an abcess. What did you inject?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp is notorious for causing pain due to the recrystalization of the hormone....vpx 4ad cyp is the same due to the fact that it is in such a low concentration and the sheer volume of oil you have to inject.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I have used an antihistimine or benedryl to help relieve some of the irritation when this has happened to me.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
1-test cyp is notorious for causing pain due to the recrystalization of the hormone....vpx 4ad cyp is the same due to the fact that it is in such a low concentration and the sheer volume of oil you have to inject.
I really appreciate all the respones..it means a lot to hear from other people when you have ass lumps : )

oh, I've also got a fever.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
uhh, that changes things a bit. when did the fever come on? what does the lump look like? is it discolored? are their streaks running across it? i wouldn't inject anything from a supp company other than designer, as i trust sledge personally.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
uhh, that changes things a bit. when did the fever come on? what does the lump look like? is it discolored? are their streaks running across it? i wouldn't inject anything from a supp company other than designer, as i trust sledge personally.
No, not discolored where I injected is a tiny bit red. Fever started yesterday. I injected last wednesday.

OVRT

Awards
You may want to talk to your doc about taking some doxycycline...for "acne".

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
keep a close eye on that. a good piece of advise i was told was to buy some z-packs and sit on them just in case of an infection.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've been told that VPX's injectables are not only underdosed, but often unsterile...that could be your culprit.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
keep a close eye on that. a good piece of advise i was told was to buy some z-packs and sit on them just in case of an infection.
don't you normally have to injest them to stave off infection? :icon_lol:

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
don't you normally have to injest them to stave off infection? :icon_lol:
hey guys. Here's something I failed to mention in my original post. I injected last Tuesday night. THe lumps went away on Wednesday (the following day.) What made the lumps come back is i got slammed on my ass multiple times in Martial Arts class on this monday (six days after injection.) The lump on my left glute is gone now. I sat through two VERY hot baths yesterday and it took a lot of the size out of the lump on my right glute. So, could it be an infection if the lumps surfaced a week after injection due to impact and one is already gone while the other is shrinking?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's probably not, but you'll have to see a doctor to be sure. i'd wait it out and watch for signs of an infection. i wouldn't worry too much about it. it just sounds like an aggrevated injection site.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
it's probably not, but you'll have to see a doctor to be sure. i'd wait it out and watch for signs of an infection. i wouldn't worry too much about it. it just sounds like an aggrevated injection site.
What are the signs of an infection?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
No, not discolored where I injected is a tiny bit red. Fever started yesterday. I injected last wednesday.
I know signs of an abcess can be swelling, redness, and a "hot to the touch" area, but that doesnt automatically mean there's an abcess present. Before I had access to the real thing, and I was using injectable PH's, 1-test cyp did the SAME THING to me, I hate that ****. The inj. site would get red and swollen, and I was walking around like a gimp all the time. One inject from someVPX 1-test cyp took almost 2 weeks to go away after a quad inject.
My advice bro, get the real thing. Youll save money, have less injects, less PAINFUL injects, better results, exc exc. The one upside to PH's is their legality, and thats all about to go down the drain too, so.... Just like the coca-cola add says, "You can't beat the real thing..."
PM me if you wanna talk more about this or if youve got any more questions...
Bionic

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
an infection and an abcess are different things. you can have both at the same time, but not necessarily. signs of an infection are fever, discolored streaks across injection site, and swelling. only a qualified MD can give you medical advice, i suggest you see one.