Please Answer this silly Question

  1. Please Answer this silly Question

    HaHa please answer this, and Ill delete it, My mind just went blank while Im writing a paper for school lol

    When a bodybuilder takes extreme amounts of anabolic steroids, and way too many cycles, he is called what? lol I know he is overdosing lol, but i totally forgot what we call that type of person and what he is doing

    thanks guys

  2. gearhead?

    i don't think there's a specific scientific term to answer that. you might have heard them called hypogonadic, but that's not always correct.

  3. haha thnx, but i dont think thats it

    its what there called when they start to harm there body by taking to many steroids LOL

  4. body dysmorphia maybe? "big-o-rexia?" ??

  5. Champion?

  6. olympia? nah, i can't think of the term you're looking for. like chasec said, there's no exact term.

  7. That symptom fits one of the diagnostic criteria for other/unknown substance dependence in the DSM-IV.
    Are you looking for the term "addict"?

  8. I'd go with gearhead because crack addicts are called crackheads

  9. He is called chemically dependent. thats the pc term for a druggie and thats the term u should use for your paper.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    He is called chemically dependent. thats the pc term for a druggie and thats the term u should use for your paper.
    hah, im "anabolically dependant"

  11. Hmmm...Self Destructive, at the very least probably 'sir' as he could probably crush you like a bug .

  12. ronnie coleman

    *hides under the desk*

  13. meathead?

  14. shut down? as in testosterone production?

  15. Steroid Abuse

    Steroid Addiction

    GearHead is what I was looking for, thanks LOL

  16. I think gigantism is the term you are looking for, but is usually only applied to the effects of using too much HGH.

    gi·gan·tism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (j-gntzm)
    1. The quality or state of being gigantic; abnormally large size.
    2. Excessive growth of the body or any of its parts, especially as a result of oversecretion of the growth hormone by the pituitary gland. Also called giantism.

  17. bahahaha

  18. The term your looking for is "Mr. Olympia" or "Proffesional Bodybuilder".


Similar Forum Threads

  1. can someone answer this question for me please
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 10:20 AM
  2. M1, 4ADD questions, please answer.
    By JayRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 01:03 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:17 AM
  4. could someone please answer this...
    By doonm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 04:09 AM
  5. Smart people please answer this
    By NoviceSekinHelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2003, 05:51 AM
Log in
Log in