mesured half life of Methenolone enanthate

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
It can't be 10.5 days (that is the half life of test e, it can't be the same) Bill Roberts said around 5 days but that seams a bit low with all things considered (in a oil based depot) so does anyone have an actual messured half life of primo?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure, but I know that 1-Test cyp is also a shorter acting cypionate, due to the poor solubility of the parent hormone.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it would be nice if all compounds had equal solubilities, so the resulting half-life's of identical esters would be the same for each steroid. anyways, i've heard that the half life is somewhere around 5 days as well, which would warrant 3 shots/week, right :think: ? i've mostly heard of 2x week shots on primo though, who knows? wish chemo were still around

kojie

Awards
Not sure, but I know that 1-Test cyp is also a shorter acting cypionate, due to the poor solubility of the parent hormone.
it figures why i see many doing much more frequent injections of 1-test cyp and saying they recived better results from it rather than doing it twice weekly

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say about 5 days too because my experience with TE is that it is less than 10.5 days.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
test E does have an active half life of 10.5 days. whether it seems like it or not is another story.

odrorir

Awards
The half life of an ester is commonly calculated by multipying the number of carbons in the ester by 1.5 days. In this effect the half life of Ment or Test Enanthate would be the same. Testing and charting of blood levels actually puts the proper multiplier down to about 0.6-0.8 according to most recent data sources. This is why so many of us would say the half life of Test E is closer to half what is commonly listed.

Solubility of the depot and other issues should have a negligible effect on the half-life of any compound in your system.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The half life of an ester is commonly calculated by multipying the number of carbons in the ester by 1.5 days. In this effect the half life of Ment or Test Enanthate would be the same. Testing and charting of blood levels actually puts the proper multiplier down to about 0.6-0.8 according to most recent data sources. This is why so many of us would say the half life of Test E is closer to half what is commonly listed.

Solubility of the depot and other issues should have a negligible effect on the half-life of any compound in your system.
Actually the partition coefficient is what determine the actual halflife. its all about solubility of everthing.

odrorir

Awards
When it comes to AAS, most tables you fond will be built off the 1.5x multiplier. This is due to the fact the partition coefficient will be the same as the body naturally breaks down the organic acid (ester) independent of the molecule it carries.

Actually the partition coefficient is what determine the actual halflife. its all about solubility of everthing.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to AAS, most tables you fond will be built off the 1.5x multiplier. This is due to the fact the partition coefficient will be the same as the body naturally breaks down the organic acid (ester) independent of the molecule it carries.
But the body cannot break it down while it is in oil. It is the reluctance (probability) of the steroid to go into water that gives it its half life (among other things). If this were not the case then there would be no half-life because the bodies (and the natural chemical hydrolysis) own enzymes would make short work of any ester, making the length of the chain irrelevant.

Last edited:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
But the body cannot break it down while it is in oil. It is the reluctance (probability) of the steroid to go into water that gives it its half life (among other things). If this were not the case then there would be no half-life because the bodies (and the natural chemical hydrolysis) own enzymes would make short work of any ester, making the length of the chain irrelevant.

?? Do you mean that the length of the ester is somewhat irrelevant to halflife in comparison to the oil medium? So an acetate vs enanthate ester is not very much different in the same medium?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
?? Do you mean that the length of the ester is somewhat irrelevant to halflife in comparison to the oil medium? So an acetate vs enanthate ester is not very much different in the same medium?
No, just that it isn't the only factor by far. For instance test e can have a half life of anyware from 8 to 12 days depending on how you make it (how much BB you use, what type of oil your using extra). Using a polyhydric carrior you could probably get the half life under 6 days. So the length of the ester does set the basic time frame but other factors can greatly modify it.

odrorir

Awards
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/pharmacology/anabolic-steroid-esters.htm
Testosterone, nandrolone, and other anabolic steroids have poor solubility in either water or oil. Esterifying them improves oil solubility. This enables useful dosages of perhaps 100 mg or more per cc. But the more carbons the ester has, the lower the water solubility becomes, and the higher the partition coefficient (ratio between lipid and water solubilities) becomes. If the partition coefficient is high, then at any moment a high proportion of the prodrug is dissolved in oil or body fat, and only a small proportion is dissolved in water.

Aso the enzyme's actions on esters is not one way. Carbons are both added and removed from organic acids in the bloodstream.

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
pardon me for hijacking a thread, but this seems the most relevant place to ask this...

is there a way to tell how long the body will test positive (through urine or blood tests) based on the substances half-life? i read through some of the links provided in this thread, and learned a bit, but nothing that would help me determine if im going to test positive some 9 months after having taken a few athletically banned substances (for whats its worth, i wasnt subject to the banned substances lists when i took it)

it doesnt seem like many people around here are too concerned with how long substances can be tested for, or at least none of my searches have yielded anything...

if it helps at all, im most concerned with 1-test and M4OHN, for obvious reasons...

thanks for the help

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/pharmacology/anabolic-steroid-esters.htm
Testosterone, nandrolone, and other anabolic steroids have poor solubility in either water or oil. Esterifying them improves oil solubility. This enables useful dosages of perhaps 100 mg or more per cc. But the more carbons the ester has, the lower the water solubility becomes, and the higher the partition coefficient (ratio between lipid and water solubilities) becomes. If the partition coefficient is high, then at any moment a high proportion of the prodrug is dissolved in oil or body fat, and only a small proportion is dissolved in water.

Aso the enzyme's actions on esters is not one way. Carbons are both added and removed from organic acids in the bloodstream.
from the same article
Besides the simple chemical hydrolysis described above, the esters can be removed by enzymes in the blood called esterases, though water still is required for the reaction. The great majority of hydrolysis occurs with the help of these enzymes or by non-specific reactions with proteins. These reaction cannot take place while the esterified steroid is dissolved in fat. Thus, while the esterified steroids are dissolved in fat, they are protected from hydrolyis, and thus serve as a depot for the drug, giving extended duration of action.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
pardon me for hijacking a thread, but this seems the most relevant place to ask this...

is there a way to tell how long the body will test positive (through urine or blood tests) based on the substances half-life? i read through some of the links provided in this thread, and learned a bit, but nothing that would help me determine if im going to test positive some 9 months after having taken a few athletically banned substances (for whats its worth, i wasnt subject to the banned substances lists when i took it)

it doesnt seem like many people around here are too concerned with how long substances can be tested for, or at least none of my searches have yielded anything...

if it helps at all, im most concerned with 1-test and M4OHN, for obvious reasons...

thanks for the help
no, half lifes are not a good indacation of how long the detection time is. Test deca can be found only for a couple of months, nand deca a couple of years dispite there being the same ester. Start a new thread and post what you took, when, and for how long and your stats and we can help you out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
ugsavage Anabolics 7
bonbon Pics 5
Supplements 14
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1