1-ad compared to 1-test trans on prostate

SeaHawk22

Awards
My experience is pretty limited with phs. I have done one 1-ad + 1,4ad cycle. I have also done a m1t + 4-ad cycle.

The problem I had with my 1-ad cycle is that it made my prostate swell and hurt so I am done with doing 1-ad, but m1t did not do this. I want to stock up on some powder and make trans out of it but I am worring 1-test will do the same thing as 1-ad and then it would be pointless to stock up on something I cant use.

Its odd 1-ad oral was worse then m1t. Go figure?

To my question has anyone had similiar experience I dont see how 1-ad could be different then 1-test since 1-ad converts to 1-test but maybe the delivery method would make a difference.

Again I plan on doing 1-test trans

Oh to provide more info I ran the 1-ad at a 1 gram a day and the m1t at 20mg a day. +++++ I have experience with AAS so I ran the doses pretty high.+++++

Any help will be appreciated thanks
SeaHawk22

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you have that reaction with 1ad, you will have it with 1-test. The effects are coming as a result of the 1ad conevrting to 1-test. If you plan to try it, I'd only buy a small amount so you don't get stuck with a 3 year supply you can't use.

Maybe try M4OHN instead, it's easy on the prostate.

SeaHawk22

Awards
If you have that reaction with 1ad, you will have it with 1-test. The effects are coming as a result of the 1ad conevrting to 1-test. If you plan to try it, I'd only buy a small amount so you don't get stuck with a 3 year supply you can't use.

Maybe try M4OHN instead, it's easy on the prostate.

Thanks,

Do you think that since m1t is methalated it changes the way 1-test reacts with the body so much it is basicaly a different compound and would have different effect on the body, that is why I did not have any prostate problems with it?

P.S 1-ad sides were fricken bad, I drank tons of water but in the mornign it was like peeing sand, ouch!

SeaHawk22

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Thanks,

Do you think that since m1t is methalated it changes the way 1-test reacts with the body so much it is basicaly a different compound and would have different effect on the body, that is why I did not have any prostate problems with it?

P.S 1-ad sides were fricken bad, I drank tons of water but in the mornign it was like peeing sand, ouch!

SeaHawk22
Hawk, how many mg's of 1ad were you taking ed? was the 4ad caps or derm? thanks

SeaHawk22

Awards
I was taking 900 to 1000mgs a day of 1-ad, I was not taking 4-ad I was taking 1,4ad and I forget the amount.

SeaHawk22

SeaHawk22

Awards
If your intersted I am taking 1-test cyp right now and 4ad derm. I also took m1t the first two weeks, and my prostate is in much better shape then on my 1-ad cycle. I have experienced slight pain from my prostate a couple of times, but I am starting to wonder if there is a connection with that and the fact I took nolvadex both days. hmmmm? I talk about it in another thread. I am also taking a lot more saw palmetto and better quality as well this time as a precaution.

SeaHawk22