Injectible: Have a question for anyone who's used Test.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Hey all, I am using Testosterone Cypionate right now, and had a question.

I use the butt as my injection site (would you recommend somewhere else, such as legs?) and after injecting the 200mg (I do 200mg x2 a week, mon & Fri) a bit leaked back out upon removal of the needle.

Is this normal? How much is lost on average when this happens? Thank you

grandroid828

Awards
Hey all, I am using Testosterone Cypionate right now, and had a question.

I use the butt as my injection site (would you recommend somewhere else, such as legs?) and after injecting the 200mg (I do 200mg x2 a week, mon & Fri) a bit leaked back out upon removal of the needle.

Is this normal? How much is lost on average when this happens? Thank you
Lets refer to them as glutes (butt) and quads (tops of legs) so we dont give misinformation. Glutes are believed to uptake better. And are typically less painful. This is why they are most popular. Quads are fine. And u can use a .25 inch shorter needle unless u have legs like kai greene. But they hurt like heck. In relation to other spots. I would stick with glutes. But if u wanna sqitch u can try quads SITTING DOWN. Or your delts are good too. And as far as leakage. Touch about an inch away either side from where you want to inject, "slide" the skin over about an inch or so (stretching out the area youre injecting to one side), and then inject where you were going to originally, and then let the skin go when u pull the needle out. This creates a sort of offset between the IM injection site and the hole made in your skin by the needle. So the oil goes where it wouldve gone anyways, and the hole is in a different spot.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Damn, good advice, brother.

Have you ever used legit HCG?

grandroid828

Awards
Damn, good advice, brother.

Have you ever used legit HCG?
I have not. Never needed to, i never ran a "hard" enough cycle for it to be necessary. Shouldnt be necessary on your cycle either, unless youre on other compounds im unaware of.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Well I just hate the idea of shutdown....... plus I heard it greatly increases your odds of retaining muscle..

Although honestly, I'm on the end of week 3 of test cyp and haven't seen much results yet

grandroid828

Awards
Well I just hate the idea of shutdown....... plus I heard it greatly increases your odds of retaining muscle..

Although honestly, I'm on the end of week 3 of test cyp and haven't seen much results yet
Wait till about week 6 to make any judgement. Without a kicker (d-bol, superdrol, etc. for 4 weeks at the beginning of the cycle) it slows the speed at which it kicks in. But it will. Trust me. And your SERM will take care of shutdown just fine when u get to pct.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Thanks again.

Can you tell me your diet you use? I need a good one these days

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just hate the idea of shutdown....... plus I heard it greatly increases your odds of retaining muscle..Although honestly, I'm on the end of week 3 of test cyp and haven't seen much results yet
hCG will not decrease your level of suppression.

grandroid828

Awards
Thanks again.

Can you tell me your diet you use? I need a good one these days
Truthfully. Im not anal about it. I dont beleive in measuring food out and counting every last gram of everything. Its so subjective. You might walk a little more or less today than yesterday right? You might have sex today and u didnt yesterday right? Idk about you but i know damn good and well i burn some calories doing that. I highly doubt most ppl factor that into their diet as calories expended lol anyways, just hit your macros. Idk your weight, so try and get 2 gs protein per lb bodyweight. Its alot. But on AAS youll utilize it. You would be hard pressed to lose muscle on aas. So its not like high protein is used to prevent loss. BUT. If u use high protein and aas, chances are youll ellicit much better gains because a key factor of aas gains is thenincrease in protein synthesis. And you cant synthesize protein that isnt there. Stay high in carbs. Watch your fat. Make aure you get alot of good fats tho. Youre gonna gain a little bodyfat on aas. Just take it in stride. Even if u gain 5 lbs of fat. You prolly gained 25-30 lbs of muscle, so its deff worth it to have to do a light cut after ur cycle, lose a couple pounds, and be as lean as u were pre cycle but 25+ lbs more muscle.

Thomasxavier

Awards
hCG will not decrease your level of suppression.
HCG does not keep testes in production??

And grandroid, thanks a lot very informative.. do you ever take anything with a test cycle to knock down fat (or after)?

I hear HCG is really good with destroying fat too..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HCG does not keep testes in production??

And grandroid, thanks a lot very informative.. do you ever take anything with a test cycle to knock down fat (or after)?

I hear HCG is really good with destroying fat too..
hCG will help to lessen testicular atrophy and make PCT a little smoother, but it does not lower the amount of HPTA suppression. hCG doesn't do jack **** for fat loss. The guy that made this claim has come under major scrutiny and has been exposed as a liar.

Thomasxavier

Awards
hCG will help to lessen testicular atrophy and make PCT a little smoother, but it does not lower the amount of HPTA suppression. hCG doesn't do jack **** for fat loss. The guy that made this claim has come under major scrutiny and has been exposed as a liar.
AH damn, that second part is disappointing, as many bodybuilders are under the impression that you get cut fast if you add HCG to a test (or other) cycle... very disappointing indeed. What's the best for cutting then these days? Tren?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH damn, that second part is disappointing, as many bodybuilders are under the impression that you get cut fast if you add HCG to a test (or other) cycle... very disappointing indeed. What's the best for cutting then these days? Tren?
hCG was never been used as a fat loss aid by BB'ers.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You thinking HGH maybe?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And as far as leakage. Touch about an inch away either side from where you want to inject, "slide" the skin over about an inch or so (stretching out the area youre injecting to one side), and then inject where you were going to originally, and then let the skin go when u pull the needle out. This creates a sort of offset between the IM injection site and the hole made in your skin by the needle. So the oil goes where it wouldve gone anyways, and the hole is in a different spot.
i'd like to know how you manage to do that anywhere but quads, as it would take a contortionist to reach most other spots and do that :D

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCG just made me look and feel bloated. I ran it for 2 bottles hoping that it would change (what is the definition of insanity LOL), but it didn't. No point in normal size nuts if you look bad and feel emotional. Not to say the test levels didn't do that to begin with, but HCG made it worse.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets refer to them as glutes (butt) and quads (tops of legs) so we dont give misinformation. Glutes are believed to uptake better. And are typically less painful. This is why they are most popular. Quads are fine. And u can use a .25 inch shorter needle unless u have legs like kai greene. But they hurt like heck. In relation to other spots. I would stick with glutes. But if u wanna sqitch u can try quads SITTING DOWN. Or your delts are good too. And as far as leakage. Touch about an inch away either side from where you want to inject, "slide" the skin over about an inch or so (stretching out the area youre injecting to one side), and then inject where you were going to originally, and then let the skin go when u pull the needle out. This creates a sort of offset between the IM injection site and the hole made in your skin by the needle. So the oil goes where it wouldve gone anyways, and the hole is in a different spot.
Rotating sites is not an option, it is a necessity. To say otherwise is ridiculous.

grandroid828

Awards
Switching between left and right glute is fine for this cycle. 2 inhections a week. That means one injection per week per side. Thats fine...

grandroid828

Awards
Rotating sites is not an option, it is a necessity. To say otherwise is ridiculous.
I was referring to this cycle only. Not stating it as a rule of thumb for all cycles.....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you use your first cycle to practice on other sites? Then when the next cycle comes and you're pinning prop and/or tren ace you're not struggling with how to pin other muscle groups. Let's think about the big picture here.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
^^ agreed I'm planning my first cycle and I'm gonna try and hit every spot to find what I like most with the exception of forearms and calfs ooo and bies