question for next cycle

Viking23

Awards
I have a bottle of androenhance left that I was going to run with my tbol next week but I was wondering if I could use stano as a test base for now and save the AE for my next cycle which I plan to be sd. This may seem like a dumb question but I just want to make sure I run the better test base with sd because of the sides.

Viking23

Awards
I actually didn't get any yet but was going to pick some up if anyone recommended it. I never even thought about running both. that's an interesting thought that I might just have to try. have you ever ran either as a test base?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually didn't get any yet but was going to pick some up if anyone recommended it. I never even thought about running both. that's an interesting thought that I might just have to try. have you ever ran either as a test base?
Androenhance was 4-dhea and 11-keto test. I've used 4-dhea and epiandrosterone as test bases and they work fine. They work extremely well together though. If you decide to use androenhance it should be enough. If you wanted a little aggression, libido, energy kick you could use something like 5-Alpha Test (epiandrosterone and B12) on workout days.

I work for the company that makes 5-Alpha Test (full discretion).