Good Legal Orals for Strength: Dimethazine/Dieselbolan 2

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LOL....this is one of those looking at a cycle for a friend threads. He's got the training and nutrition down pat and he's strong as hell. He's in fantastic condition, has been training for 3 years straight, he's 26, and he wants to take it to the next level.

Since SD is gone, I was wondering if dimethazine (specifically MR Supps Dieselbolan 2) is the oral of choice if the user is focusing on strength gains. Just for convenience, I was considering the MR Supps Dieselbolan starter kit, Dermacrine, fish oil, and Torem to add to the PCT.

Dieselbolan v2.0 Starter Stack

1 Dieselbolan v2.0
1 Forged Bromo
1 Forged Liver Support
2 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

Any reasonable and legal to buy over the internet suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

supernerd

Awards
Dieselbolan is actually a Max LMG product. I haven't used the Mr. Supps brand, but the compound is a pretty good wet bulker.

Edit: Well, I should actually look instead of going by memory. It's:

10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy

So you do get some dymethazine in there. It looks like a bit much for a first cycle, to be honest with you.

So you do get some dymethazine in there. Probably a bit much for a first cycle

Last edited:

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
lol fail and a half in first two posts. diesel isnt dmz, its a stacker of lmg and epistane. if your friend doesnt know that, he shouldnt be running it. theyre a good company, but that compound requires a serm for sure. if its his first cycle, then tell him to get hdrol instead

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Dieselbolan is actually a Max LMG product. I haven't used the Mr. Supps brand, but the compound is a pretty good wet bulker.
According to the label, it's a MAX LMG stacked with Dimethazine.

10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy
lol fail and a half in first two posts. diesel isnt dmz, its a stacker of lmg and epistane. if your friend doesnt know that, he shouldnt be running it. theyre a good company, but that compound requires a serm for sure. if its his first cycle, then tell him to get hdrol instead
Are you saying the current listing on their website is wrong? It clearly says it's a dimethazine + Max LMG product. Mebbe you oughta let them know. ;-)

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
youre right i swallow my own pride. i was thinking of something else aparently. that would now go double for serm usage and triple for dont do it as first cycle

JD261985

Banned
Awards
LOL....this is one of those looking at a cycle for a friend threads. He's got the training and nutrition down pat and he's strong as hell. He's in fantastic condition, has been training for 3 years straight, he's 26, and he wants to take it to the next level.

Since SD is gone, I was wondering if dimethazine (specifically MR Supps Dieselbolan 2) is the oral of choice if the user is focusing on strength gains. Just for convenience, I was considering the MR Supps Dieselbolan starter kit, Dermacrine, fish oil, and Torem to add to the PCT.

Dieselbolan v2.0 Starter Stack

1 Dieselbolan v2.0
1 Forged Bromo
1 Forged Liver Support
2 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

Any reasonable and legal to buy over the internet suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Why doesn't your friend just join the site?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LOL...it's all good. I was thinking the same thing about the first cycle advice as I've been reading today. I remember seeing that general type of advice around here a lot stating that Epi is a good first run, and possibly with a 13 ethyl mixed in if they responded well to the Epi and didn't get crazy BP issues, etc. My main focus is getting him a legit supplement so that he can focus on improving his strength. Size gains are secondary to the strength gains desired. A simple, cheap Epi run with good support and PCT is a logical starting point.

Thanks again.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't your friend just join the site?
I haven't really asked him. He just asked me some basic questions and I said I'd do some reading because I was not sure where things stood after the most recent ban.

I'm no expert but I do have some experience with the supplement game and he has exactly ZERO experience other than whey protein. So, his learning curve is pretty big. He's a good friend so I don't mind helping him.