I LOVE m1t

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. I LOVE m1t


    I see a so many threads on why m1t is bad and all these negative posts I just wanted to say that M1T is by far the best thing I have ever used. I have done 3 smaller 2 week cycles of m1t and 2 larger 4 week cycles and during all of these I have had NO sides ever ( maybe back pump but thats not really a side) as well as great gains. My gains come after about 3 days and they continue throughout the entire cycle. My doses have went from 10mg now up to 30mg a day and will probably jump to 40 next cycle. Before I used m1t I was 230 pounds with 24% body fat and I am now 272-277 pounds and at about 15%.THANK YOU M1T.


  2. Good to see a happy M1T customer exists. I have a spare bottle of it, and have been considering the options.

    You ever stack it with anything?

  3. Up until right now I have not stacked it with anything...I am planning a big big big cycle of 1TEST...M1T...and 4AD after I come back from christmas break...It is going to be 10 weeks long and I am really looking forward to it. I will frontload the m1t for hte first 4 weeks while running the 1test and 4ad during the entire cycle.
    •   
       

  4. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    during all of these I have had NO sides ever ( maybe back pump but thats not really a side) as well as great gains.
    I am a fan of M1T as well. But your post makes it very clear that you are unaware of the sides that people are refering to when they talk negatively in regard to M1T. You anecdotal sides don't take into account your HDL:LDL, AST/ALT/GGT, BP just to name a few. Again I am a big fan of M1T...but please be informed that you are missing the point.
    The fool says in his heart “There is no God."

    I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by b5150
    I am a fan of M1T as well. But your post makes it very clear that you are unaware of the sides that people are refering to when they talk negatively in regard to M1T. You anecdotal sides don't take into account your HDL:LDL, AST/ALT/GGT, BP just to name a few. Again I am a big fan of M1T...but please be informed that you are missing the point.
    Nope I am not missing the point at all. What I am saying is that there is an extreme amount of posts saying that the sides from M1T were " unbearable". For example, Acne, eating problems, sleeping problems, Feeling sick all day, as well as many many others. If most people are talking about the sides you refer to them I am mistaken. I thought it was the ones they were mentioning in the posts.
  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Those are all true, you are correct. But as we learn more we are finding that those are the less serious one
    The fool says in his heart “There is no God."

    I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.

  7. I am a fan of M1T as well. B51 brings up some good points though, and it's something I think you should consider before your next 4 week run of it. It is very liver toxic. 4 cycles in a year is overdoing it IMO. I believe it's a great drug if used sparingly.

  8. Which is why bloodwork is a standard when I run any cycle. Especially a new androgen.

    Have a look at this thread http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=21514, and follow some of the links posted.


  9. Bloodwork, my friend, is a must
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  10. especially if you love M1T.

  11. I, for one, have bad sides with M1T. I didn't have them as bad on my first two cycles of it. I even went with a lower dosage on my last cycle and had to abort. These are noticeable sides. I would imagine that the unnoticeable sides would probably be worse with me as they would with someone who has a higher tolerance. It varies person to person, but one thing is common....it has silent side effects which can only be gaged with bloodwork. If you are a heavy user, it is highly recommended that you check yourself. IT's cheap enough to do and may save your life in the long run...really.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    My doses have went from 10mg now up to 30mg a day and will probably jump to 40 next cycle. Before I used m1t I was 230 pounds with 24% body fat and I am now 272-277 pounds and at about 15%.THANK YOU M1T.
    Just curious.

    Why did you find it necessary to increase the dosage each time.

  13. I am one of the bigger fans of m1t.. and I find it pretty annoying what some people list as side effects.. STuff like back pumps and lethargy should not be in the same category as liver values and cholesterol.. BACK PUMPS? INCREDIBLE LETHARGY? I mean come on, I hear some people say they are so lethargic they can barely get out of bed or function? on 10mg a day of m1t? please tell me there is more will power in there than that!

  14. 10 weeks on M-1-T,get on the liver donar list now..**** messed mine up pretty good

    just my 2 cents

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Just curious.

    Why did you find it necessary to increase the dosage each time.

    I wanted to go up each time because my gains would not be as good as before and I hoped that more of the substance would give me better gains.

  16. i'd really get your liver values checked man, you may not have a liver left to help you celebrate your 21st birthday

  17. Well I have a good feeling that I will be just fine. M1t is bad for the liver yes but I find it really hard to believe that someone such as myself who has done basicly 3 normal cycles in a year has done serious damage. EVERYONE knows about m1t. I used to think that it was just some people until I got to school. Then I saw that 75% of the athletes have used m1t or want to use m1t. Nonone knew about post cycle or how long they should use the drug for. I talked to a kid that took 20mg a day for 8 straight weeks with no Post cycle. There are alcholics that drink every day of there life and I am pretty sure that they are not dropping like flys. Yes m1t is bad for the liver but I think that a lot of people on this board think that if you take m1t your taking years off your life which is just not true.

  18. I could be true when you counter in the cariovascular sides. It may not have an immediate effect, but continue to use m1t, and there is a good chance that later on you will have some problems.


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    Well I have a good feeling that I will be just fine. M1t is bad for the liver yes but I find it really hard to believe that someone such as myself who has done basicly 3 normal cycles in a year has done serious damage. EVERYONE knows about m1t. I used to think that it was just some people until I got to school. Then I saw that 75% of the athletes have used m1t or want to use m1t. Nonone knew about post cycle or how long they should use the drug for. I talked to a kid that took 20mg a day for 8 straight weeks with no Post cycle. There are alcholics that drink every day of there life and I am pretty sure that they are not dropping like flys. Yes m1t is bad for the liver but I think that a lot of people on this board think that if you take m1t your taking years off your life which is just not true.
    and in the 20's probably 70% of adults smoked cigarettes ... doesn't mean it was a good idea

  20. It think we are missing the point. Ph's are BAD FOR YOU. The more you use, the worse it is for you but that doesnt mean that if you use low dosages, milk thisle and other bull**** that NOTHING wrong is happening to you I don't care how much you know about ph's, or how much scientific words are in your vocabulary, no matter what you do, ph's are bad for you. 1ad is bad for you, m1t is bad for you, dbol is bad for you. There is no way around it. I think we who use, accept this fact. Screw blood work, because everything can seem normal, then a bloody chunk falls out of your ass and you're ****ed. Be responcible for yourself, and do what you feel will work for you, but if you are concerned with your health, DONT USE PH's! It's that simple. All of our livers hate us, and down the line we will ALL probably have problems, but hey, it was our choice. In conclusion, ph's are bad for you, and so is masturbating too much, BUT HEY, THAT'S NOT STOPPIN ME, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO


    Pirate

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Pirate
    It think we are missing the point. Ph's are BAD FOR YOU. The more you use, the worse it is for you but that doesnt mean that if you use low dosages, milk thisle and other bull**** that NOTHING wrong is happening to you I don't care how much you know about ph's, or how much scientific words are in your vocabulary, no matter what you do, ph's are bad for you. 1ad is bad for you, m1t is bad for you, dbol is bad for you. There is no way around it. I think we who use, accept this fact. Screw blood work, because everything can seem normal, then a bloody chunk falls out of your ass and you're ****ed. Be responcible for yourself, and do what you feel will work for you, but if you are concerned with your health, DONT USE PH's! It's that simple. All of our livers hate us, and down the line we will ALL probably have problems, but hey, it was our choice. In conclusion, ph's are bad for you, and so is masturbating too much, BUT HEY, THAT'S NOT STOPPIN ME, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO
    Proof?

  22. um....huh?

  23. I made this post because I wanted to state how good my gains are with m1t and how happy I am after using the substance because of all the negative posts about it on AM. STILL this post is full of more negative replys. Prohormones are bad for you just like cocaine,heroin,alcohol, etc. everyone knows that already.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by g4ud1n
    Proof?
    IĀ“ve just made some PubMed searches about d-bol and now,more than ever,I
    think itĀ“s sometimes,and especially witj d-bol the caser that itĀ“s the dose making the poison.

    IĀ“v read that d-bol is at low doses 15mg/day good for your liver and even patience with an
    acute heart-stroke(acute myocardial infarction) seem to profit of a 25mg/day dianbol treatment for several weeks.

    It has also the ability to render high triglycerides and hdl to normal.

    Maybe,if M1T will be investigated further,thereĀ“ll be proof for itĀ“s a poor anabolic steroid to use againstz others.

    Do you really think these methylated compounds with the ability to produces steady plasmaconcentrations and therefor being
    candidates for medical and profitable products havenĀ“t been around and tested befor,when all sorts of steroids were being developed?

    thre must have been a reason,why M1T hasnĀ“t made it to be at least a short time around as a legit medical product,or vet. product,also there seem to be many reasons why nerobol is still around,as well as deca,var,oxy,test,etc. are

  25. Can you post this study?

  26. Masturbating too much is bad for you??

  27. Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    Can you post this study?
    Do a pub med search about methandienon side 1-12
    will give you the studies.

    Sorry just searchd for something else an hour ago and
    posted some things IĀ“ve read about it right here.

  28. says who?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Pirate
    In conclusion, ph's are bad for you, and so is masturbating too much, BUT HEY, THAT'S NOT STOPPIN ME, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO[/color]


    Pirate

    He did!!

  30. I love m1t also but I do realize that you can only run this twice a year, you have to take care of your liver and keep the doses low. you have to be responsible or it will haunt you later. when m1t started giving me less results I quit using it and let my body rest.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    I see a so many threads on why m1t is bad and all these negative posts I just wanted to say that M1T is by far the best thing I have ever used. I have done 3 smaller 2 week cycles of m1t and 2 larger 4 week cycles and during all of these I have had NO sides ever ( maybe back pump but thats not really a side) as well as great gains. My gains come after about 3 days and they continue throughout the entire cycle. My doses have went from 10mg now up to 30mg a day and will probably jump to 40 next cycle. Before I used m1t I was 230 pounds with 24% body fat and I am now 272-277 pounds and at about 15%.THANK YOU M1T.
    Dude, what brand did you use?
  32. M1T and cloudy urine


    Has anybody had cloudy urine on M1T?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by anadrol75
    Has anybody had cloudy urine on M1T?
    That was the only thing I noticed on M1T, no weight gain or anything.

  34. I wouldnt take M1t with 1test, that would be very hard on your system and illogical....I myself
    prefer 1test transdermal...sure there are sides with them, but hey we all die in the end anyway

  35. For someone who is going into his first cycle, can I get some guidance on dosage and for how long to run an M1T cycle?

  36. do lots of searches on this board, if this is your first cycle of anything i wouldn't recommend m1t to start off, you'd be better off with a 1-test/4-ad trans

    if this is your first m1t cycle start off at 5 or 10mg and use it for 2-3 weeks, i really would not recommend going over 10mg and be very careful as m1t reeks havok with your hdl/ldl levels

    be sure to use proper pct, meaning nolva for 4 weeks

  37. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    do lots of searches on this board, if this is your first cycle of anything i wouldn't recommend m1t to start off, you'd be better off with a 1-test/4-ad trans

    if this is your first m1t cycle start off at 5 or 10mg and use it for 2-3 weeks, i really would not recommend going over 10mg and be very careful as m1t reeks havok with your hdl/ldl levels

    be sure to use proper pct, meaning nolva for 4 weeks
    I have been reading on this site for most of the afternoon. Unfortunately I didnt find the site until after ordering M1T, M5AA and M-Dien. I have been trying to find some available M14add. But everyone seems to be out of stock.

  38. well just because you ordered them doesn't mean you have to use them right away

    i would also suggest picking up 4-ad and using it in a transdermal for 4 weeks, starting 2 weeks before the m1t, at 300mg a day

    m1t can give many major lethargy and the 4-ad should help out a lot with that, i suggest starting 2 weeks before to give it time to build up in your system when you finally do start m1t

    and you REALLY should NOT stack another methyl with m1t as its already horrible for your liver ... so save that m5aa (great compound by the way) and m-dien for later on

  39. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    do lots of searches on this board, if this is your first cycle of anything i wouldn't recommend m1t to start off, you'd be better off with a 1-test/4-ad trans

    if this is your first m1t cycle start off at 5 or 10mg and use it for 2-3 weeks, i really would not recommend going over 10mg and be very careful as m1t reeks havok with your hdl/ldl levels

    be sure to use proper pct, meaning nolva for 4 weeks
    agreed i was much happier with my 1test/4ad then m1t cycle. i will try m1t once again stacked with 4ad but probably wont use it again after that unless it has great results

  40. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    well just because you ordered them doesn't mean you have to use them right away

    i would also suggest picking up 4-ad and using it in a transdermal for 4 weeks, starting 2 weeks before the m1t, at 300mg a day

    m1t can give many major lethargy and the 4-ad should help out a lot with that, i suggest starting 2 weeks before to give it time to build up in your system when you finally do start m1t

    and you REALLY should NOT stack another methyl with m1t as its already horrible for your liver ... so save that m5aa (great compound by the way) and m-dien for later on
    What would you recommend for a good, hard, dry, mass gain? From everything I have been able to read today, most of the gain I will experience on M1T is going to be water, right?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Those Detour Bars you Love So Much
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:13 PM
  2. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
  3. O/T I love being a guy...
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 07:05 PM
  4. love them pudding
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:27 PM
  5. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!
    By windwords7 in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 09:13 AM
Log in
Log in