injectables?

GATORBOOGZ

Awards
any 1-test or test cyp injectables out there that you dont have
to inject on a day to day or every other day basis.
im looking for 1 or 2 injections a week. any help would be great.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cypionates and Enanthates are only 2x/wk.
Unless you meant to say you are looking for some of a higher concentration than is currently available. In that case, Sledge's 1-Test Cyp at 200mg/ml is great. If he's making more.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
edit:

see below :run:

Last edited:
N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Um, no. The ACTIVE LIFE (which is what really counts) for bb'ing purposes and to have usable serum levels is closer to 5 days.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
no, enanthate has an active half life of 10.5 days. many, many people shoot enanthate 1x week with no problems.

References:

Schulte-Beerbuhl M et al., Comparison of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. Fertility and Sterility (1980) 33.2 : 201-203.
:thumbsup:

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stand humbly corrected, although I question those numbers. I can feel that my test levels have dropped considerably with enanthate after 4 days.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I stand humbly corrected, although I question those numbers. I can feel that my test levels have dropped considerably with enanthate after 4 days.
Exactly why you should use it 2x per week. Yes the half life is long enough to keep some amount of test in you for 7 days in between your doses, 2x week is much better for more stable blood levels, and for our purposes...more results.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I had my time wrong, but my reason right: that for our purposes it's more effective.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
well, we were both wrong. ahh well, i guess it does make sense to shoot 2x week to keep optimal levels of test in the bloodstream. i was just trying to make the point you could conceivably get away with 1 shot a week and still maintain enough test to reach supraphysiological levels in the bloodstream.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
well, we were both wrong. ahh well, i guess it does make sense to shoot 2x week to keep optimal levels of test in the bloodstream. i was just trying to make the point you could conceivably get away with 1 shot a week and still maintain enough test to reach supraphysiological levels in the bloodstream.
You are right, most HRT prescriptions are just once a week. :)

I don't know how accurate this is, but www.come.to/roidcalc is a little spreadsheet page that you can put in dosages for each day of the week and it gives you the amount of product circulating in your bloodstream. Although the half lives are wrong (you can change them) it gives you some idea.

I will try to poke around a little and see if I can find a formula.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Ah ha!! It looks like the roidcalc may not be so accurate, but here...
Copied from a post by Skye...

The actually calculations are easy. The general form for doing this is MgDL = MgD * (1/2)^(D/HL). MgD is milligrams in depot, MgDL is milligrams in depot left, D is days, and HL is the half-life in days. If your mathematically inclined you can also do in logs but I am lazy and this is close enough. So say you took a shot of 800mgs Testosterone Cypionate, which has a half life of 12 days, on Monday, by Sunday you would have 800*((.5)^(7/12)) or 534mg left in the depot. 800-534=266mg that you actually got that week from that shot. If you took another 800mg shot on the following Monday you would (504+800) *((.5)^(7/12)) or 870 left in the depot at the end of week two. 1304-870=434 that you actually got to use during week two and so on. As you can see the long esters take quit a bit of time to get to the weekly dosage. Please note that the calculation for week two starts out with D being 8 instead of 7, hence the 504 instead of the 534.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
And in case you forgot the half lives :thumbsup:

Ester Half-Life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
looking back to the original question, injecting a decanoate, cypionate, or enanthate (commonly found esters) would allow 1-2 injections a week. if i were you id e-mail a source and get some enanthate coming my way quickly.

have fun

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
when would you start pct if injecting 1test cypionate

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm planning on starting PCT 10 days after my last injection for my current cycle. You can check out my log, the link is in my sig (Kick Start...)

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most people go at least 14 days. Depends somewhat on dosage. I mean, if your blood serum levels aren't down to below supraphysiological levels, you're wasting your time in PCT if trying to get the old nuts working again. Unless you go ahead and run some HCG while waiting on it all to clear.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
You're going to get differing opinions on this one, but IMO I always start after half of the half life of the ester. If you use a cyp (half life of 12 days) start PCT 6 or 7 days after last shot. It takes a couple of days to get tamoxifen built up in your blood stream, it has a long half life itself (6 days I believe), so this gives you some time to get blood levels up where you want them by the time the cyp is clearing. Also...its cheap...I would rather be safe then sorry. Just my 2cc's.