first hdrol run good for 38 yr old?

M

monster73

Awards
still looking for any advice or help..38 years old, 5'10" 240 lbs.....have everything in check for cycle and pct with serm...been lifting 5 years on and off got good diet, eat around 3500 to 4000 calories a day including protein. wanted to run a 6 week cycle of Hdrol solo..looking to shed some BF and put on some lean muscle, only prob is i have that little spare tire that i would like to shed....does anyone have any advice or what i can expect from my first run?....anything would be greatly appreciated...thanks: HDrol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 with cycle assist, fish oil, liv.52, taurine.......pct: femoxtal(nolva) 20/20/10/10 with cycle assist, DAA(dpol), Testopro.......i have Triazole and Anatropin also but not quit sure when or if i should add them to my pct, prob add either at the beginning of the 3rd or 4th week of pct?....sound good, anyone?..thanks

M

monster73

Awards
would be adding either Lean Xtreme from driven Sports or Reduce XT from SNS to my pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
looks good, if you have the funds for it reduce xt would be good to use during pct

M

monster73

Awards
thanks man,...do u know what i can expect from hdrol with my size, weight and age? i know it works different for everyone, i have a pretty stocky frame already just want to rid some of the belly fat

M

monster73

Awards
any advice on when to add the triazole or anatropin during pct?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Make sure to preload Hawthorne berry for a full two weeks (1g daily) before you start cycle. I had a false start because my Blood pressure shot sky high starting them too close together. After a preload my BP was fantastic and I felt much better. Also, for a first cycle, there is no harm starting at 25mg the first day to see how you react before going straight to 50-75 even if some of the other guys will say go straight to 75.... It's powerful stuff.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
any advice on when to add the triazole or anatropin during pct?
addin the triazole day 1 along nolva.Toss anatropin.Get active extreme because it binds to shbg. and lean extreme for mood support.