First Cycle Questions

J85NYC

Awards
Im looking to go on my first cycle and wanted to do some research before I just jumped into something and was hoping I could get some input from people with more knowledge with this.

For my first cycle I would rather try pills. Does anyone have any suggestions on which brand would be good for a first cycle and how long should the cycle be.

I am also unsure about supplements during my cycle and post cycle. I was told I would need a complete different set of supplements during and post cycle.

My supplements I am on now are Multi Vit, Vit C, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, HMB, Glucosamine MSM, CLA, Creatine Monohydrate, Oxy Elite, Jack3d, Glutamine. Should I continue taking these supplements? If not all which ones?

My diet is pretty clean pretty clean lots of vegetables, food mostly grilled, broiled, boiled, or steamed. Drink about 2 gallons of water a day.

Any advice and answers would be greatly appreciated.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stats? Age weight training history..ect?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stick to your gameplan and do some actual research first

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
stick to your gameplan and do some actual research first
I had a feeling this was going to end up being my next response lol thanks for taking care of it for me ha

J85NYC

Awards
27 5'11 185lbs I have been training for about 4 years. I train Mon-Fri Cardio in the morning weights at night. I have tried test powder from usp labs and not to happy with it. Im looking to put on some size and strength but looking for a pill form.