Trenazone/t3/clenbuterol epic shred log

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Trenazone/t3/clenbuterol cut log

Hey guys, I am currently cutting on trenazone. Going to add in t3/clen when it comes in the mail on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Here are my cycle plans:

Clenbuterol 9days on, 5 days off, not sure about dosage yet, but gonna start at 20 mcg
T3 for 28 days: Screw tapering down haha.
Trenazone 2 ml per day
PCT: Clomid, 75/75/50/25, ostarine

My diet:

Currently eating about 750 calories below my maintenance (2940). I am very carb sensitive and bloat A LOT on carbs, so I try to keep these very low. I will most likely by doing carb cycling like this: Low=40g or less carbs, moderate=160g or less carbs, high=250-260g carbs
Monday:Moderate Tuesday: Low: Wednesday: Moderate: Thursday: Low Friday: Moderate Saturday: High Sunday: Moderate

Just gonna keep it at moderate carbs (about 100g per day) when I start using T3 and 250g protein daily.

Sample Macros: Low: 220p, 30c, 140f. Moderate: 200p, 159c, 100f. High: 230p, 260c, 40f.

My goal/current stats/:

5'7, 176, 14% bodyfat. Would like to drop 1% of bodyfat a week for the next 5 weeks. I have already dropped 1% in the past 10 days.

Goal: 8-9% bf

I will be eating at 700 below maintenance the first week when I start using the t3 and clen on my rats and will reevaluate after a week to see how much weight my
Lets get shredded!

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Macros and calories for today:

200p, 98f, 117c, 2140 calories with 1.5ml trenazone

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Macros and calories: 770 under maintenance with 2 ml trenazone

189p, 96.5f, 138 c, 2170 calories. Sick today so eating was hard.

I hate dieting but I gotta stay positive and visualize my end goal.

Going to try to bring the carbs down a little tomorrow

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, interested to see whether Trenazone would be enough to prevent muscle loss from the T3.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
805 below maintenance today w/ 2 ml trenazone
213p 78f 140c 2135 calories

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Update: Clen and T3 will be here tomorrow, starting clen on Saturday and T3 December 4th. Only 1900-2000 calories these past 2 days with 200g protein. Trenazone sides have kicked in hard, wake up many times during the night and takes forever to get off. Been running 2 ml for
9 days. Losing fat in my face mostly.

Going to run 10 on 6 off with clen, and only going to do moderate and high carb days when t3 is added in. Also, I'm going to bump protein up to 1.5xBW when I start T3, which is roughly 255 grams of protein. Also gonna get some igf for pct

ITW

ITW

Awards
Update: Clen and T3 will be here tomorrow, starting clen on Saturday and T3 December 4th. Only 1900-2000 calories these past 2 days with 200g protein. Trenazone sides have kicked in hard, wake up many times during the night and takes forever to get off. Been running 2 ml for
9 days. Losing fat in my face mostly.

Going to run 10 on 6 off with clen, and only going to do moderate and high carb days when t3 is added in. Also, I'm going to bump protein up to 1.5xBW when I start T3, which is roughly 255 grams of protein. Also gonna get some igf for pct
Interested. Want to see how trenazone combats the t3 muscle wasting. You're running what I believe to be a more than adequate dose. And to see if t3 actually lives up to its name. I know clen works, so don't worry about that brother ;)

ITW

ITW

Awards
Interested. Want to see how trenazone combats the t3 muscle wasting. You're running what I believe to be a more than adequate dose. And to see if t3 actually lives up to its name. I know clen works, so don't worry about that brother ;)
Just because I've read on other forums about t3 being more harm than good at anything over 50mg. But it's all anecdotal. I mean some people act like taking sd at anything over 10mg will cause organ failure haha. So you just have to try things out for yourself. Good idea on upping the carbs while on t3, low card + t3 AND clen = your muscles looking flatter than a pancake

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
SD myths are really funny I've seen guys run 50 mg stacked with another methyl and no problems. I'm a bit of a druggie so ill probably experiment with 100 mcg and beyond if I notice no muscle loss.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kind of want to run Trenazone+Super DMZ 2.0+Testosterone for 8 weeks.

Oh, and I'm in on this :)

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Update: Been taking in only 2000 calories for the past few days with barely over 100g of carbs and 170-200g protein. Felt exhausted in the gym yesterday so time to do a huge refeed tonight, going out to pasta dinner.

Weighed in at 171 lbs when I woke up, and I was dehydrated and extremely flat. -3 lbs from last week. Oh and did I mention I'm extremely flat?

Still running 2 ml trenazone, and my shipment has been delayed, but the t3 and clen are coming tomorrow.

I've decided to start at 50 mcg t3 because the body produces 25 mcg naturally per day.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I kind of want to run Trenazone+Super DMZ 2.0+Testosterone for 8 weeks.

Oh, and I'm in on this :)
Nice, I'm thinking about a test prop, tren ace, and dymeth cycle this spring. I have never ran dymeth. What's it like and how long should I run it?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
in this, deciding what to run with t3 next month. was gonna do one of these. have halo, mlmg, sd, tzone and epi in stash

tzone 1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5
sd 0/0/10/20/20/20
t3 50-100mcg for 6

or

lmg 75/75/75/75/75/75
sd 0/0/0/0/10/20/20/20
t3 50-100mcg 8 weeks

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
in this, deciding what to run with t3 next month. was gonna do one of these. have halo, mlmg, sd, tzone and epi in stash

tzone 1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5
sd 0/0/10/20/20/20
t3 50-100mcg for 6

or

lmg 75/75/75/75/75/75
sd 0/0/0/0/10/20/20/20
t3 50-100mcg 8 weeks
Dang bro, you're extremely lucky. I'd kill to be running SD with this right now but couldn't pick any up before the ban. Here's what I would do:

SD 10/10/10/10/10? if you can handle it
Tzone: 2/2/2/2/2/2

I've seen people cut with SD and t3 before at 10 mg and have had great results and no muscle loss. Mlmg might be counterproductive with t3 because it is more of a bulker.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Cuz I don't want to risk ****ing up my thyroid
You won't/can't **** up your thyroid gland. Decreasing the dosage becomes useless in terms of results anyway

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Sub'd in on this bud. Personally unless I was injecting test at 500mg a week I wouldnt venture over 50mcg's of T3. Clen however Ive worked my way up to 120mcgs with no significant sides expect some crazy ass hamstring cramps at night.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Dang bro, you're extremely lucky. I'd kill to be running SD with this right now but couldn't pick any up before the ban. Here's what I would do:

I've seen people cut with SD and t3 before at 10 mg and have had great results and no muscle loss. Mlmg might be counterproductive with t3 because it is more of a bulker.
never did 5 weeker of SD. pretty sure i can handle it, only sides i get from it are lethargic and extreme lethargic. maybe start tzone then start SD few weeks after, like doing long runs. this gonna be my first with t3 so kant wait

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Just dosed t3 50 mcg clen 20 mcg day 1

Edit: It's an hour later and I haven't felt anything. Just dosed 20 mcg more so I'm at 40 mcg for the first day.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Update: 40 mcg clen and 50 mcg t3 yesterday before bed and I slept like a baby.

50 mg t3 and 60 mcg clen today and people are asking me if I have a nervous system disease or if I'm high because I'm shaking and my pupils are dilated haha

I'm going to add mk-2866 next week and run it all the way through pct to preserve muscle.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Update: 40 mcg clen and 50 mcg t3 yesterday before bed and I slept like a baby.

50 mg t3 and 60 mcg clen today and people are asking me if I have a nervous system disease or if I'm high because I'm shaking and my pupils are dilated haha

I'm going to add mk-2866 next week and run it all the way through pct to preserve muscle.
Nervous system disease called shreddshakeyness! I would go with T3 at 50mcg, and Clen ramping up, maxed at 100-120mcgs for two weeks and see how that treats you. If you feel you need to bump the T3 up to 75mcgs then do so after the two weeks. However, I think with 50mcgs T3 and 100-120mcgs clen you will loose fat at a pretty decent rate as long as cardio and diet is in check.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Nervous system disease called shreddshakeyness! I would go with T3 at 50mcg, and Clen ramping up, maxed at 100-120mcgs for two weeks and see how that treats you. If you feel you need to bump the T3 up to 75mcgs then do so after the two weeks. However, I think with 50mcgs T3 and 100-120mcgs clen you will loose fat at a pretty decent rate as long as cardio and diet is in check.
I'm running Benadryl with clen so I'm gonna try to go
4 weeks. Also diet is in check but only using diet and not cardio to get the deficit.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Update: Up to 100 mcgs of clen and 50 mcg t3. Going up to 120 tomorrow and trying to find the highest dose my body can tolerate, as I tolerate it really well. Slight cramping and the physical effects wear off in about 7 hours. Will up to 75 mcgs t3 next Friday and stay there. Running benadryl 50mg/day because I am planning to run clen for 4 weeks. Should I try to go up to 200 mcgs if I can tolerate it?

Fat is starting to come off, and quads are starting to get leaner. Also started using msten 8 mg 4x a week on workout days along with 2 ml tzone

ITW

ITW

Awards
Update: Up to 100 mcgs of clen and 50 mcg t3. Going up to 120 tomorrow and trying to find the highest dose my body can tolerate, as I tolerate it really well. Slight cramping and the physical effects wear off in about 7 hours. Will up to 75 mcgs t3 next Friday and stay there. Running benadryl 50mg/day because I am planning to run clen for 4 weeks. Should I try to go up to 200 mcgs if I can tolerate it?

Fat is starting to come off, and quads are starting to get leaner. Also started using msten 8 mg 4x a week on workout days along with 2 ml tzone
Since you're already running clen for 4 weeks I don't see a point in pushing the envelope with a dose like 200mcgs IMO

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Update: hit 120 mcg clen today and still shaking 6 hours later. I think I'm almost at my tolerance.
Diet has been 700 below maintenance on workout days and 800 below on non workout days. No loss in strength

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm running Benadryl with clen so I'm gonna try to go
4 weeks. Also diet is in check but only using diet and not cardio to get the deficit.
Subbed. Already on clen, t3 should be here any day. Got Keto also.

BUT...everything I've read said benadryl, although an antihistamine like ketotifen, does not down regulate the beta receptors. You should skip the Benny and get Keto.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Subbed. Already on clen, t3 should be here any day. Got Keto also.

BUT...everything I've read said benadryl, although an antihistamine like ketotifen, does not down regulate the beta receptors. You should skip the Benny and get Keto.
I've read that dehydry something in the benadryl can upregulate the receptors.

Update and weigh in for today: Clen dose: 140 mcg. T3 dose: 50 mcg Trenazone dose: 2.5 ml Ultradrol dose: 12mg (workout day)

Weight: Approximately 168 lbs flat. -3 lbs from last week.

EDIT: Nearly an hour later, my heart is really starting to pound. Love this dose! Gonna try 160 mcg tomorrow.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Last update until my carb up: Day 7

t3: 75 mcg, trenazone, 2.5 ml, clen, 140 mcg

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Update: Up to 180 mcg clen, 75 mcg t3 daily. Diet is dialed in with 250g protein daily 2 ml tzone 8 ml msten. Adding in 2 hours cardio a week.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Update: Up to 180 mcg clen, 75 mcg t3 daily. Diet is dialed in with 250g protein daily 2 ml tzone 8 ml msten. Adding in 2 hours cardio a week.
You shouldnt need that high of a dose of clen or T3 to cut weight while on a keto diet. Clen at 100mcg and T3 at 50mcg should be more then enough to get the job done. IMO your dosing way to high right off the start... no need to ramp up that fast. Cut at a slower rate and you will be more pleased with the results than dropping 4lbs every week.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
You shouldnt need that high of a dose of clen or T3 to cut weight while on a keto diet. Clen at 100mcg and T3 at 50mcg should be more then enough to get the job done. IMO your dosing way to high right off the start... no need to ramp up that fast. Cut at a slower rate and you will be more pleased with the results than dropping 4lbs every week.[/QUOTE

I'm not in keto anymore and I'm very stim tolerant or these are under dosed.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
You shouldnt need that high of a dose of clen or T3 to cut weight while on a keto diet. Clen at 100mcg and T3 at 50mcg should be more then enough to get the job done. IMO your dosing way to high right off the start... no need to ramp up that fast. Cut at a slower rate and you will be more pleased with the results than dropping 4lbs every week.[/QUOTE

I'm not in keto anymore and I'm very stim tolerant or these are under dosed.
Oh sorry didnt no you were not on Keto. That being said clen is not really a "stim" per say......

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Oh sorry didnt no you were not on Keto. That being said clen is not really a "stim" per say......
I know, it isn't really, but people have been asking me why I'm so hyper haha. I'll give you a macro breakdown: 250 grams protein, 200 grams carbs, about 60 grams of fat, everything totalling 2350 calories-250 calories from fasted cardio this morning so about a 750 deficit. Doing cardio allows me to get more grams of protein in from the increased amount of calories I'm allowed to take in.

I'm going to do a refeed on Saturday, so how does this look? My maintenance right now is 2853:

500 grams carbs, 200 grams protein, 40-50 grams of fat, about 400 above maintenance. Last refeed until new years. Looking flat as a pancake right now, but no strength loss. Anything you would tweak?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
You shouldnt need that high of a dose of clen or T3 to cut weight while on a keto diet. Clen at 100mcg and T3 at 50mcg should be more then enough to get the job done. IMO your dosing way to high right off the start... no need to ramp up that fast. Cut at a slower rate and you will be more pleased with the results than dropping 4lbs every week.
T3 requires a pyramid of high dosing to take effect.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
If dosing like this, is there any need for some sort of thyroid pct? I did buy "T3 PCT" which is B-12, zinc, selenium, copper, Ashwagandha, Cayenne Pepper

the manufacturer states:
"T3 PCT was formulated to revive proper thyroid function/thyroid hormone production and help battle chronic fatigue. This formula has PLENTY of documentation as you can see which lets you know that we did our homework to come out with the most potent thyroid hormone revitalizer to the market"

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards

You might feel as though you are tolerant at the lower doses, but just because you aren't twitching or trembling doesnt mean the clen isnt working! Usually side effects subside after a week for first time users, but the clen continues to work! Trust me! However, your body does get used to it rather quickly and even with the benedryl you still arent getting your moneys worth. Just do the normal 2/2 cycle for the clen. Also do note that T3 increases the strength and absorption rate of other meds/supps so they will feel more intense at times or simply just work better at a lower dose. T3 speeds up your metabolism therefore you are going to have increased heart rate, bouts of insomnia, hot flashes, etc. adding more clen will on exacerbate those symptoms and possibly run you the risk of putting unnecessary stress on your heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I know, it isn't really, but people have been asking me why I'm so hyper haha. I'll give you a macro breakdown: 250 grams protein, 200 grams carbs, about 60 grams of fat, everything totalling 2350 calories-250 calories from fasted cardio this morning so about a 750 deficit. Doing cardio allows me to get more grams of protein in from the increased amount of calories I'm allowed to take in.

I'm going to do a refeed on Saturday, so how does this look? My maintenance right now is 2853:

500 grams carbs, 200 grams protein, 40-50 grams of fat, about 400 above maintenance. Last refeed until new years. Looking flat as a pancake right now, but no strength loss. Anything you would tweak?
No that looks fine for a re-feed. Personally I refeed once a week usually on a heavy Leg day during a cut, that way the glycogen gets used up a little more quickly and for the biggest bodypart...Legs. Other then that your diet looks good, if you stall on fat loss increase cardio by 5min each week or drop 25 carbs every 2 weeks until you are at 125gr carbs per day.

If dosing like this, is there any need for some sort of thyroid pct? I did buy "T3 PCT" which is B-12, zinc, selenium, copper, Ashwagandha, Cayenne Pepper

the manufacturer states:
"T3 PCT was formulated to revive proper thyroid function/thyroid hormone production and help battle chronic fatigue. This formula has PLENTY of documentation as you can see which lets you know that we did our homework to come out with the most potent thyroid hormone revitalizer to the market"
You don't need to reboot the thyriod as it will come back to normal function in time as long as you taper off the T3 properly. Im assuming since your asking you dont know how to properly taper off T3?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
No, I understand tapering. Just was looking for opinions on that thyroid product
But it seems everybody has a different opinion on T3 cycles, tapering, mcgs, recovery, etc

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Update: I have already lost 3 lbs in 5 days this week. I need to slow down.
I am flat and not holding much water but rather safe than sorry.

Lowering t3 back to 50 mcg.
Eating 700 under maintenance with 200g carbs/250g protein now.
Extending cycle 5 more days and gonna try to finish the bottle of clen.
Target weight is 155 not glycogen depleted.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Update: I have already lost 3 lbs in 5 days this week. I need to slow down.
I am flat and not holding much water but rather safe than sorry.

Lowering t3 back to 50 mcg.
Eating 700 under maintenance with 200g carbs/250g protein now.
Extending cycle 5 more days and gonna try to finish the bottle of clen.
Target weight is 155 not glycogen depleted.
Yea 3lbs in 5 days is a little excessive. Maybe bump calories to only 500 under maintenance for now, and lower the T3 to 25mcg's. As far as clen keep the dosage anywhere between 80-120mcg's then taper back down. Just my input!

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Yea 3lbs in 5 days is a little excessive. Maybe bump calories to only 500 under maintenance for now, and lower the T3 to 25mcg's. As far as clen keep the dosage anywhere between 80-120mcg's then taper back down. Just my input!
Thanks, only ate 500 under maintenance today.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
hey man, does the t3 ever make you feel like you're cracked out? Maybe I took too much
No not at all I barely feel anything even at 75 mcg.

Update: Going to refeed tomorrow with 3500-3700 calories to speed up metabolism
Gonna try to hit 500-600 grams of carbs, 160-200 protein, 50-60 fat.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
hey man, does the t3 ever make you feel like you're cracked out? Maybe I took too much
T3 should not give you a "cracked" out feeling at all. Clen might do this to some degree but not T3. What were you dosing the T3 at? Maybe your body is just not responding well to the dose of T3.

No not at all I barely feel anything even at 75 mcg.

Update: Going to refeed tomorrow with 3500-3700 calories to speed up metabolism
Gonna try to hit 500-600 grams of carbs, 160-200 protein, 50-60 fat.
That looks good, muscle should be full and hard after a re-feed like that.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Update: 165 lbs flat this morning, -3 lbs from last week. Carbing up right now.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SD 10mg for 5 weeks was good. Except I bumped it to 20mgs the last week and was insane in the gym! lol.