Trenazone/t3/clenbuterol epic shred log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You weigh how much and you want to compete? How tall are you as well?

    If your serious as you say. Find some testosterone nandrolone trenbolone masteron anavar anadrol HGH and go with gear.

    Yes your 19 so you will probably be on test for the rest of your life- and infertile. But hey if you are serious about competing all the pros are on **** year round
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  2. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,934
    Rep Power
    2998187
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i want to stack some di methyl testosterone with some di methyl trenbolone, add in a bit of boldenone for shiits an giggles.

    nolvadex xt and sustain alpha for pct. wut?
  3. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT0089 View Post
    hmmm, interesting... I understand... if i ran say 6 weeks and worked my way up to 200mcg... will you get the same effects on day 42 as i would when yi had hit 200? just courous... or is 720 a max to go by.... jesus thats a lot... will my body get adapt per say to the sides including blood pressure?
    I'm not sure on the blood pressure, I imagine not but then again high blood pressure and heart failure wouldn't be a nice mix..
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.88%

    Along as you pct, you should have no problems in terms of recovering compared to someone 20 years older.

    Get bloods though, if you find yourself with low test google "Here is the Doc's protocol for HPTA recovery."

    On that note many people have had kids when on cycle, even blasting and cruising
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  5. New Member
    Trekofstarsx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.92%

    Hey guys, just an update. Wasn't feeling well and went to the hospital. Blood pressure was dangerously high and I mean dangerously high. I am giving all anabolics a break for a while and am just gonna let myself recover. Temperature was like 100 so the t3/clen was working. I do recommend this stack;however, make sure you have EVERYTHING, all supports, etc in check.

    Got blood work done, ALT, AST, Cholesterol, Bilirubin, Urea, Alkaline Phosphate, etc were perfect and everything was in range. However, my health comes first, and I was not educated enough to learn how to control my blood pressure. I could have kept going but I don't want my heart to randomly explode in my chest.

    Currently PCTing it up and will post Estrogen, Test, LH, FSH, etc on Monday. My dick is like an accordion right now on PCT, can barely get it up but then it shrivels up haha. Just gonna let clomid do its magic.
  6. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx
    Hey guys, just an update. Wasn't feeling well and went to the hospital. Blood pressure was dangerously high and I mean dangerously high. I am giving all anabolics a break for a while and am just gonna let myself recover. Temperature was like 100 so the t3/clen was working. I do recommend this stack;however, make sure you have EVERYTHING, all supports, etc in check.

    Got blood work done, ALT, AST, Cholesterol, Bilirubin, Urea, Alkaline Phosphate, etc were perfect and everything was in range. However, my health comes first, and I was not educated enough to learn how to control my blood pressure. I could have kept going but I don't want my heart to randomly explode in my chest.

    Currently PCTing it up and will post Estrogen, Test, LH, FSH, etc on Monday. My dick is like an accordion right now on PCT, can barely get it up but then it shrivels up haha. Just gonna let clomid do its magic.
    That's no good man that it's coming to an end. Ever heard of hawthorn berry? It regulates BP. Keep us posted on how things go bro.
  7. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    Celery seed extract is better for BP in my opinion and requires no preload like HB.

    Sorry to hear about your BP. Good luck bro
  8. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay
    Celery seed extract is better for BP in my opinion and requires no preload like HB.

    Sorry to hear about your BP. Good luck bro
    Yeah both work. It's not uncommon to use both either
  9. New Member
    Littlefry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    20772
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%

    I use Hawthorn Berry, and Celery Seed extract on all my cycles to keep BP in check at all times. Not to seems like a person who is trying to tell you what to do but you should have been monitoring your BP more closely. I check mine ED or E2D to make sure it is in a normal range.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
  10. New Member
    Trekofstarsx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.92%

    I agree. I'm honestly never taking Phs again. After seeing what injectables can do to people in real life, these are garbage compared to injectable test, tren, or dbol.
  11. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx
    I agree. I'm honestly never taking Phs again. After seeing what injectables can do to people in real life, these are garbage compared to injectable test, tren, or dbol.
    Man PHs have their place. I snuck in a cycle without my girl knowing lol. Couldn't have done that with injectables. I'd have to suggest waiting for injectables man I mean your only 19! Your natty test levels are high as **** at the moment! Why not take advantage of what your body will allow you to naturally!
  12. New Member
    Trekofstarsx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Man PHs have their place. I snuck in a cycle without my girl knowing lol. Couldn't have done that with injectables. I'd have to suggest waiting for injectables man I mean your only 19! Your natty test levels are high as **** at the moment! Why not take advantage of what your body will allow you to naturally!
    I'll think about it bro, you're right. Test levels will be back tomorrow and I'll get them tested in 4 weeks, post em up and go from there.

    Update: The boys are coming back, morning wood is back, libido is not shot and no more accordion dick .

    I will definitely be back in a few months with another cycle (non-injectable). As for now, just gonna focus on getting as strong as possible. I could literally start going again on methyls right now, as bloodwork (ALT, AST, Alkaline Phosphate, Bilirubin, Urea, Etc were all perfect) but gonna take it easy for a few months and just focus on life issues and fixing my training.

    Here are my current 1 rep maxes achieved this week 1 week after cut: (Not great but technique needs work)
    Bench: 295
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 375
  13. New Member
    Trekofstarsx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.92%

    Update: Heartrate, blood pressure, etc are back to normal. Hormone levels will be here in a few hours.

    Just a warning: The fat rebound is a ****ing bitch! I have been eating at maintenance and got an extremely bad fat rebound in my love handle/lower ab area. Some of it is probably water weight, but I wish I had a cortisol control supplement.
  14. New Member
    Trekofstarsx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.92%

    Dang. Blood work was what I expected haha. Doc said LH and FSH are in range, but total T was 110 5 days after stopping. Getting test results mailed to me by Friday. Everything else (TSH, estrogen, etc) is in range, so t3 does not shut down your thyroid!
  15. New Member
    BUCKSHOT0089's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    46.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    Dang. Blood work was what I expected haha. Doc said LH and FSH are in range, but total T was 110 5 days after stopping. Getting test results mailed to me by Friday. Everything else (TSH, estrogen, etc) is in range, so t3 does not shut down your thyroid!
    Good **** bro I'm 2 weeks in pct from sd. No sides what so ever. It has been great. I got plans for next one. Running sd/hdrol/trenavar tabs. Everything ran lightly. Was wanting to run 11-oxo but I saw the trenavar tabs and had to get them.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 704
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Wants You To Get Shredded! (Logging Opportunity)
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 04:51 PM
  3. DCP/Recreate- Nightsides Shredding log
    By nightside1234 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:01 PM
  4. T3(cytomel) and clenbuterol
    By Foster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in