Trenazone/t3/clenbuterol epic shred log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Update: off clen til next Saturday, taking ephedra with red bulls Taking 25 mcgs t3 2x/day.
    T3 is keeping metabolism fast
    I got extremely flat 2 days after carb up.
    Next carb up on Xmas and weigh-in Saturday
    I'm at 700 below maintenance daily


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    Update: off clen til next Saturday, taking ephedra with red bulls Taking 25 mcgs t3 2x/day.
    T3 is keeping metabolism fast
    I got extremely flat 2 days after carb up.
    Next carb up on Xmas and weigh-in Saturday
    I'm at 700 below maintenance daily
    Dont worry about feeling flat. That is most likely due to lower carbs, and the T3 as well. T3 can leave you pretty flat in general, unless you are running a fairly high carb diet or carbing up!
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
    •   
       


  3. Hey guys, I don't want you to be mad, but I need your support right now. I currently live at home and am only 19. Yes, I started too young, but I am training to compete.
    2 days ago, my mom was snooping through my closet and found the msten...**** my life. I was not careful enough, but I still have the trenazone and t3. I have been so disappointed in my parents for overreacting about this that I have not been able to sleep in 2 days.
    I still have hidden: 2 bottles tzone, ostarine, clomid, T3,
    Clen.
    Since I have been awake for 48 hours my diet was good 2 days ago, but I could not sleep last night so I consumed 1000 extra calories between 10 pm and 6 am. I ate 100 grams of protein at 7 pm this morning with 1000 calories and fasting until 8 tonight and gonna eat
    100g more protein with 500 calories and then try to get some sleep.
    My parents might try to ruin my pride, but I won't dissappoint myself or you guys.

  4. Also, Inclined 205x6 yesterday so no strength loss. Only noticed an endurance loss.

  5. Update: just ate 250-300g carbs, feelsgoodman.
    •   
       


  6. Parents just don't understand...

  7. 19? Bro....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    19? Bro....
    19 and proud bro regret nothing. More dedicated than most 19 year olds and that's gonna show when I start competing.

    Carbing up as I type this, its been 5 days and neighbor just brought over cookies. Next carb up is next Friday.

    Going to apply to In N Out today, gonna be nice and full.

  9. It's more to do with physical maturation, not mental.

  10. Trek,
    I have the same fat sticking to me. Lightly though. I can kinda see my obliques and abs but even just a pair of shorts it seems to appear I have a bit of love handles. I'm running Methastadrol now. Half way through and guess what I came across...
    120ml Clen 60ml t3 and 120 of clomid for $50.
    Anyways,
    i been keeping my eye on these two (t3 and Clen) for a while. Been doing my research because they expire 4/13. Witch isn't too bad.

    I want to finish this cycle at of Methastadrol at 30mg and possibly extend it with a fade down to 10mg and jump on Clen and t3.
    What do you guys think?
    And suggestions?
    And what is the beneficial value of preloading bynadrel and running it with t3?
    Last edited by BUCKSHOT0089; 12-22-2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: iphone post, checked with pc

  11. Is it the same concept with the receptors while taking Clen to deal with toleration. 19 is a bit young man. I just started this extra step/leap into "bodybuilding" maybe a year ago and I believe I started early, along with many others presume. But be safe. If there is support sups out of your stack, you better get them bro. Your parents may not understand your motives, but they care for you and probably had equal feelings to your "2 day insomnia" but 2x worse. I just yelled at my three year old the other day because he ran off with a candy cane in his room. I searched his entire room. Do you think I did this because I didn't want him having it? Because I didn't want him having sugar at night? Because he is not allowed to enjoy Holliday candy like that. NO!!! He is simply to protecct him, if he got hurt with it I would be in grief over it for a long time. Just a metaphor for you. Be careful please :-)
    Last edited by BUCKSHOT0089; 12-22-2012 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Iphone post, checked with pc.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    It's more to do with physical maturation, not mental.
    Plates have been closed since I was 14, as my growth records have shown that I have not grown a single mm since I was 14 so I'm not worried.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT0089 View Post
    Trek,
    I have the same fat sticking to me.
    Lightly though. I can kinda see my obliques and abs but even just a pair of shorts it seems to appear I have a bit of love handles. I'm running Methastadrol now. Half way through and guess what I came across...
    120ml Clen 60ml t3 and 120 of clomid for $50.
    Anyways,
    i been keeping my eye on these two (t3 and Clen) for a while. Been doing my research because they expire 4/13. Witch isn't too bad.

    I want to finish this cycle at of Methastadrol at 30mg and possibly extend it with a fade down to 10mg and jump on Clen and t3.
    What do you guys think?
    And suggestions?
    And what is the beneficial value of preloading bynadrel and running it with t3?
    I say you want should run the clen and t3. I would not go over 75 mcgs a day of t3. As for the clen, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off unless you have ketotifen. Benadryl does NOTHING for clenbuterol, and I know this from personal experience. Lets say you were gonna run clen/t3 4 weeks. I have found my sweet spot of clen to be 160 mcg and t3 at 50 mcg. Also, you might be able to adjust your t3 dosage to the higher end because you have mdrol, one of the strongest forms of gear in existence.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT0089 View Post
    Is it the same concept with the receptors while taking Clen to dealwith toleration. 19 is a bit young man. I just started this extra step/leap into "bodybuilding" maybe a year ago and I believe I started early, along with many others presume. But be safe. If there is support sups out of your stack, you better get them bro. Your parents may not understand your motives, but they care for you and probably had equal feelings to your "2 day insomnia" but 2x worse. I just yelled at my three year old the other day because he ran off with a candy cane in his room. I searched his entire room. Do you think I did this because I didn't want him having it? Because I didn't want him having sugar at night? Because he is not allowed to enjoy Holliday candy like that. NO!!! He is simply to protecct him, if he got hurt with it I would be in grief over it for a long time. Just a metaphor for you. Be careful please :-)
    Yeah I understand, it's just that I'm not trying to harm anyone, gonna start working full time, and just simply doing what I love.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    I say you want should run the clen and t3. I would not go over 75 mcgs a day of t3. As for the clen, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off unless you have ketotifen. Benadryl does NOTHING for clenbuterol, and I know this from personal experience. Lets say you were gonna run clen/t3 4 weeks. I have found my sweet spot of clen to be 160 mcg and t3 at 50 mcg. Also, you might be able to adjust your t3 dosage to the higher end because you have mdrol, one of the strongest forms of gear in existence.
    THANK YOU...
    someone finally responded...
    yeah,
    i want to finish the one bottle of 90 caps.. then when i open the new one i will taper down to 10 mg. over a span of 4 days (for peice of mind) and begin the clen and t3... it may help bring back prostate workings too... im excited about the t3. but not to excited to be catabolic. Going to be main-lining freaking Glutamine for extra support. I swear by that stuff. You are right! this is def. my fav... wish i bought more.... the person has BEAST though but more $ Right now i can eat just about 300+ protein and 200 carbs (witch is a lot for me usually) with absolutely no fat gain. I ran halo-plex for 2.5 months w/o any support besided test and liver support. here is a chart a found for a t3/clen although its from 2005 i beleive i will use these figures to start with till i find my sweet spots. Of cource unless i am recommended otherwise.
    >Day 1 clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day 2 clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day 3 clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 4 clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 5 clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 6 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day 7 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day 8 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day 9 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day10 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day11 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day12 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day13 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day14 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day15 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day16 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day17 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day18 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day19 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day20 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day21 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day22 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day23 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day24 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day25 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day26 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day27 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day28 clen off / T3 100mcg
    >Day29 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day30 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day31 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day32 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day33 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day34 clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day35 clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day36 clen off / T3 50mcg
    >Day37 clen off / T3 50mcg
    >Day38 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day39 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day40 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day41 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day42 clen off / T3 25mcg

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT0089 View Post
    THANK YOU...
    someone finally responded...
    yeah,
    i want to finish the one bottle of 90 caps.. then when i open the new one i will taper down to 10 mg. over a span of 4 days (for peice of mind) and begin the clen and t3... it may help bring back prostate workings too... im excited about the t3. but not to excited to be catabolic. Going to be main-lining freaking Glutamine for extra support. I swear by that stuff. You are right! this is def. my fav... wish i bought more.... the person has BEAST
    though but more $ Right now i can eat just about 300+ protein and 200 carbs (witch is a lot for me usually) with absolutely no fat gain. I ran halo-plex for 2.5 months w/o any support besided test and liver support. here is a chart a found for a t3/clen although its from 2005 i beleive i will use these figures to start with till i find my sweet spots. Of cource unless i am recommended otherwise.
    >Day 1 clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day 2 clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day 3 clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 4 clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 5 clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 6 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day 7 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day 8 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day 9 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day10 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day11 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day12 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day13 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day14 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day15 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day16 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day17 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day18 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day19 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day20 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day21 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day22 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day23 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day24 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day25 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day26 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day27 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day28 clen off / T3 100mcg
    >Day29 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day30 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day31 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day32 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day33 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day34 clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day35 clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day36 clen off / T3 50mcg
    >Day37 clen off / T3 50mcg
    >Day38 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day39 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day40 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day41 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day42 clen off / T3 25mcg
    Prop 100 mg ed thruout.
    100 mg prop ed?? I don't know why you think you'd be catabolic. You could actually gain some mass at that dose even with t3.

    If I were ever to run t3 again, I would run it with 500-700mg/test a week and some tren.
    Also, I'm no medical professional and you shouldn't take my advice, but I would recommend going up to 160-200 mcg clen every day if you can tolerate it. I got clen from a very reputable research company (don't know if I can name them here) and was able to go up to 200 mcg without any horrible sides. Other than that, I would say your t3 dosage looks great. Depending on your goals and how much fat you have to lose, you could shorten the taper if it is absolutely necessary.

    If I had an estimate, I would say that I have lost 3-4% bodyfat in the 5-6 weeks that I have been running clen and t3, and this is just with a moderate dose of t3. You have a lot to look forward to bro.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    100 mg prop ed?? I don't know why you think you'd be catabolic. You could actually gain some mass at that dose even with t3.

    If I were ever to run t3 again, I would run it with 500-700mg/test a week and some tren.
    Also, I'm no medical professional and you shouldn't take my advice, but I would recommend going up to 160-200 mcg clen every day if you can tolerate it. I got clen from a very reputable research company (don't know if I can name them here) and was able to go up to 200 mcg without any horrible sides. Other than that, I would say your t3 dosage looks great. Depending on your goals and how much fat you have to lose, you could shorten the taper if it is absolutely necessary.

    If I had an estimate, I would say that I have lost 3-4% bodyfat in the 5-6 weeks that I have been running clen and t3, and this is just with a moderate dose of t3. You have a lot to look forward to bro.
    well, i have no idea what that last string is... i have no idea what my bp is, i need calipars... i just wanna get a cut going on with some extra support and without loosing all these gains. i beleive i start the week out with the above chart and use the third week to raise it little by little to i hit where im comftorable and back it down 40-60mcg not only will it still be working but it will stretch the clen out... allthough i do have two bottles... idk... im excited, really excited about this "raised metabolism" hoping that will work wonders with the SD clone. Should i start clomid when i make the switch or wait? i have had no sides what so ever so far and im almost 3 weeks in. Actually, i have never had sides on any gear. Its like i was built for it my lobito has been through the roof but im hammering herbal text like crazy. when my girl want sex, SHE WANTS SEX, AND NOW, FOR HOURS so i can just keep her out of this stack. lol
    Also, for future because i like to be prepared... i found a bottle of Finaflex 550 (SD+TREN) i want it !!!! $80 is it worth it?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT0089 View Post
    well, i have no idea what that last string is... i have no idea what my bp is, i need calipars... i just wanna get a cut going on with some extra support and without loosing all these gains. i beleive i start the week out with the above chart and use the third week to raise it little by little to i hit where im comftorable and back it down 40-60mcg not only will it still be working but it will stretch the clen out... allthough i do have two bottles... idk... im excited, really excited about this "raised metabolism" hoping that will work wonders with the SD clone. Should i start clomid when i make the switch or wait? i have had no sides what so ever so far and im almost 3 weeks in. Actually, i have never had sides on any gear. Its like i was built for it my lobito has been through the roof but im hammering herbal text like crazy. when my girl want sex, SHE WANTS SEX, AND NOW, FOR HOURS so i can just keep her out of this stack. lol
    Also, for future because i like to be prepared... i found a bottle of Finaflex 550 (SD+TREN) i want it !!!! $80 is it worth it?
    Haha your lucky bro I wish I had a girl who liked me who I could shag but I'm still a virgin (forever alone haha) :/ I felt the same level of increased hornyness on ultradrol but got extremely frustrated cuz there was no one to help me .

    You should only run the clomid when you are actually coming off cycle with no exogenous hormones being put into your body.

    Also, you should try to stock up on as much sd as possible regardless of what form it's in cuz it's pretty much gone for good.

  19. One thing I forgot to say, the whole Clen recepter down regulation take a break opinion is a myth.

    pubmed/16962470

    Cycling it is actually somewhat worse, as you will continuously ride through the sides.

    Your body adjusts to the side effects. Not the substance itself.


    Clen's effects remain the same though its sides disappear.

    "Seven subjects with heart failure (5 ischemic, 2 non-ischemic) were started on oral clenbuterol 5 to 46 weeks post-LVAD implantation and up-titrated to daily doses of 720 microg. The following procedures were performed at baseline and after 3 months of therapy: echocardiography at reduced support (4 liters/min); cardiopulmonary exercise testing; body composition analysis; and quadriceps maximal voluntary contraction (MVC). Myocardial histologic analysis was measured at device implantation and explantation.

    PATIENTS WITH HEART FAILURE ARE GIVEN 720mcg of CLENBUTEROL TO HELP THEM RECOVER.

    They didn't start on 720mcg, they built up to it. Its actually a well known protocol, developed in the UK and called the Harefield Protocol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

  20. Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    One thing I forgot to say, the whole Clen recepter down regulation take a break opinion is a myth.

    pubmed/16962470

    Cycling it is actually somewhat worse, as you will continuously ride through the sides.

    Your body adjusts to the side effects. Not the substance itself.


    Clen's effects remain the same though its sides disappear.

    "Seven subjects with heart failure (5 ischemic, 2 non-ischemic) were started on oral clenbuterol 5 to 46 weeks post-LVAD implantation and up-titrated to daily doses of 720 microg. The following procedures were performed at baseline and after 3 months of therapy: echocardiography at reduced support (4 liters/min); cardiopulmonary exercise testing; body composition analysis; and quadriceps maximal voluntary contraction (MVC). Myocardial histologic analysis was measured at device implantation and explantation.

    PATIENTS WITH HEART FAILURE ARE GIVEN 720mcg of CLENBUTEROL TO HELP THEM RECOVER.

    They didn't start on 720mcg, they built up to it. Its actually a well known protocol, developed in the UK and called the Harefield Protocol.
    hmmm, interesting... I understand... if i ran say 6 weeks and worked my way up to 200mcg... will you get the same effects on day 42 as i would when yi had hit 200? just courous... or is 720 a max to go by.... jesus thats a lot... will my body get adapt per say to the sides including blood pressure?

  21. You weigh how much and you want to compete? How tall are you as well?

    If your serious as you say. Find some testosterone nandrolone trenbolone masteron anavar anadrol HGH and go with gear.

    Yes your 19 so you will probably be on test for the rest of your life- and infertile. But hey if you are serious about competing all the pros are on **** year round
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  22. i want to stack some di methyl testosterone with some di methyl trenbolone, add in a bit of boldenone for shiits an giggles.

    nolvadex xt and sustain alpha for pct. wut?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT0089 View Post
    hmmm, interesting... I understand... if i ran say 6 weeks and worked my way up to 200mcg... will you get the same effects on day 42 as i would when yi had hit 200? just courous... or is 720 a max to go by.... jesus thats a lot... will my body get adapt per say to the sides including blood pressure?
    I'm not sure on the blood pressure, I imagine not but then again high blood pressure and heart failure wouldn't be a nice mix..
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

  24. Along as you pct, you should have no problems in terms of recovering compared to someone 20 years older.

    Get bloods though, if you find yourself with low test google "Here is the Doc's protocol for HPTA recovery."

    On that note many people have had kids when on cycle, even blasting and cruising
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

  25. Hey guys, just an update. Wasn't feeling well and went to the hospital. Blood pressure was dangerously high and I mean dangerously high. I am giving all anabolics a break for a while and am just gonna let myself recover. Temperature was like 100 so the t3/clen was working. I do recommend this stack;however, make sure you have EVERYTHING, all supports, etc in check.

    Got blood work done, ALT, AST, Cholesterol, Bilirubin, Urea, Alkaline Phosphate, etc were perfect and everything was in range. However, my health comes first, and I was not educated enough to learn how to control my blood pressure. I could have kept going but I don't want my heart to randomly explode in my chest.

    Currently PCTing it up and will post Estrogen, Test, LH, FSH, etc on Monday. My dick is like an accordion right now on PCT, can barely get it up but then it shrivels up haha. Just gonna let clomid do its magic.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx
    Hey guys, just an update. Wasn't feeling well and went to the hospital. Blood pressure was dangerously high and I mean dangerously high. I am giving all anabolics a break for a while and am just gonna let myself recover. Temperature was like 100 so the t3/clen was working. I do recommend this stack;however, make sure you have EVERYTHING, all supports, etc in check.

    Got blood work done, ALT, AST, Cholesterol, Bilirubin, Urea, Alkaline Phosphate, etc were perfect and everything was in range. However, my health comes first, and I was not educated enough to learn how to control my blood pressure. I could have kept going but I don't want my heart to randomly explode in my chest.

    Currently PCTing it up and will post Estrogen, Test, LH, FSH, etc on Monday. My dick is like an accordion right now on PCT, can barely get it up but then it shrivels up haha. Just gonna let clomid do its magic.
    That's no good man that it's coming to an end. Ever heard of hawthorn berry? It regulates BP. Keep us posted on how things go bro.

  27. Celery seed extract is better for BP in my opinion and requires no preload like HB.

    Sorry to hear about your BP. Good luck bro

  28. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay
    Celery seed extract is better for BP in my opinion and requires no preload like HB.

    Sorry to hear about your BP. Good luck bro
    Yeah both work. It's not uncommon to use both either

  29. I use Hawthorn Berry, and Celery Seed extract on all my cycles to keep BP in check at all times. Not to seems like a person who is trying to tell you what to do but you should have been monitoring your BP more closely. I check mine ED or E2D to make sure it is in a normal range.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  30. I agree. I'm honestly never taking Phs again. After seeing what injectables can do to people in real life, these are garbage compared to injectable test, tren, or dbol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 704
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Wants You To Get Shredded! (Logging Opportunity)
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 04:51 PM
  3. DCP/Recreate- Nightsides Shredding log
    By nightside1234 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:01 PM
  4. T3(cytomel) and clenbuterol
    By Foster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in