Trenazone/t3/clenbuterol epic shred log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Trenazone/t3/clenbuterol epic shred log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

[QUOTE=Trekofstarsx;3754277]
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post

I know, it isn't really, but people have been asking me why I'm so hyper haha. I'll give you a macro breakdown: 250 grams protein, 200 grams carbs, about 60 grams of fat, everything totalling 2350 calories-250 calories from fasted cardio this morning so about a 750 deficit. Doing cardio allows me to get more grams of protein in from the increased amount of calories I'm allowed to take in.

I'm going to do a refeed on Saturday, so how does this look? My maintenance right now is 2853:

500 grams carbs, 200 grams protein, 40-50 grams of fat, about 400 above maintenance. Last refeed until new years. Looking flat as a pancake right now, but no strength loss. Anything you would tweak?
    No that looks fine for a re-feed. Personally I refeed once a week usually on a heavy Leg day during a cut, that way the glycogen gets used up a little more quickly and for the biggest bodypart...Legs. Other then that your diet looks good, if you stall on fat loss increase cardio by 5min each week or drop 25 carbs every 2 weeks until you are at 125gr carbs per day.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    If dosing like this, is there any need for some sort of thyroid pct? I did buy "T3 PCT" which is B-12, zinc, selenium, copper, Ashwagandha, Cayenne Pepper

the manufacturer states:
    "T3 PCT was formulated to revive proper thyroid function/thyroid hormone production and help battle chronic fatigue. This formula has PLENTY of documentation as you can see which lets you know that we did our homework to come out with the most potent thyroid hormone revitalizer to the market"
    You don't need to reboot the thyriod as it will come back to normal function in time as long as you taper off the T3 properly. Im assuming since your asking you dont know how to properly taper off T3?
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No, I understand tapering. Just was looking for opinions on that thyroid product
    But it seems everybody has a different opinion on T3 cycles, tapering, mcgs, recovery, etc
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Update: I have already lost 3 lbs in 5 days this week. I need to slow down.
    I am flat and not holding much water but rather safe than sorry.

Lowering t3 back to 50 mcg.
    Eating 700 under maintenance with 200g carbs/250g protein now.
    Extending cycle 5 more days and gonna try to finish the bottle of clen.
    Target weight is 155 not glycogen depleted.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    Update: I have already lost 3 lbs in 5 days this week. I need to slow down.
    I am flat and not holding much water but rather safe than sorry.

Lowering t3 back to 50 mcg.
    Eating 700 under maintenance with 200g carbs/250g protein now.
    Extending cycle 5 more days and gonna try to finish the bottle of clen.
    Target weight is 155 not glycogen depleted.
    Yea 3lbs in 5 days is a little excessive. Maybe bump calories to only 500 under maintenance for now, and lower the T3 to 25mcg's. As far as clen keep the dosage anywhere between 80-120mcg's then taper back down. Just my input!
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Yea 3lbs in 5 days is a little excessive. Maybe bump calories to only 500 under maintenance for now, and lower the T3 to 25mcg's. As far as clen keep the dosage anywhere between 80-120mcg's then taper back down. Just my input!
    Thanks, only ate 500 under maintenance today.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks, only ate 500 under maintenance today.
    hey man, does the t3 ever make you feel like you're cracked out? Maybe I took too much
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

hey man, does the t3 ever make you feel like you're cracked out? Maybe I took too much
    No not at all I barely feel anything even at 75 mcg.

Update: Going to refeed tomorrow with 3500-3700 calories to speed up metabolism
    Gonna try to hit 500-600 grams of carbs, 160-200 protein, 50-60 fat.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

T3 should not give you a "cracked" out feeling at all. Clen might do this to some degree but not T3. What were you dosing the T3 at? Maybe your body is just not responding well to the dose of T3.

No not at all I barely feel anything even at 75 mcg.

Update: Going to refeed tomorrow with 3500-3700 calories to speed up metabolism
    Gonna try to hit 500-600 grams of carbs, 160-200 protein, 50-60 fat.
    That looks good, muscle should be full and hard after a re-feed like that.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Update: 165 lbs flat this morning, -3 lbs from last week. Carbing up right now.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dang bro, you're extremely lucky. I'd kill to be running SD with this right now but couldn't pick any up before the ban. Here's what I would do:

SD 10/10/10/10/10? if you can handle it
    Tzone: 2/2/2/2/2/2

I've seen people cut with SD and t3 before at 10 mg and have had great results and no muscle loss. Mlmg might be counterproductive with t3 because it is more of a bulker.
    SD 10mg for 5 weeks was good. Except I bumped it to 20mgs the last week and was insane in the gym! lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Wow, I just ate like 250 grams of carbs and I'm super hard, lean, and vasular. Loving this carb up
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

I've eaten well over 4000 calories today. Last carb up/cheat day for 10 days. Not expecting any fat gain cuz my glycogen stores are all refilled ( human body has 375-475g glycogen) which is about 1500 calories to fill them back up plus my maintenance is 2850.
    These last 20 days of my diet are going to be hell. Going 800 under maintenance on workout days with no more than 125g carbs and 850 under maintenance on non workout days with no more than 50g carbs. Gonna make these last 20 days count!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I've eaten well over 4000 calories today. Last carb up/cheat day for 10 days. Not expecting any fat gain cuz my glycogen stores are all refilled ( human body has 375-475g glycogen) which is about 1500 calories to fill them back up plus my maintenance is 2850.
    These last 20 days of my diet are going to be hell. Going 800 under maintenance on workout days with no more than 125g carbs and 850 under maintenance on non workout days with no more than 50g carbs. Gonna make these last 20 days count!
    Let's hope you can retain as much lbm as possible!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

I hope so. I have ostarine coming in the mail and leftover msten for workout days
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I hope so. I have ostarine coming in the mail and leftover msten for workout days
    Man I'm jelly....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Woke up at 169 today and still am extremely full and hard- 4 lb gain from yesterday. It looks like I have lost no muscle mass! For some reason, the fat is sticking on my stomach but coming off of my quads. Waste is down an inch to 30. Hopefully, these last three weeks will give me some fat loss in the love handle and lower ab region, where my fat is really most prominent. Also, I would love to lose another inch off of my waste in these next 3 weeks.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Woke up at 169 today and still am extremely full and hard- 4 lb gain from yesterday. It looks like I have lost no muscle mass! For some reason, the fat is sticking on my stomach but coming off of my quads. Waste is down an inch to 30. Hopefully, these last three weeks will give me some fat loss in the love handle and lower ab region, where my fat is really most prominent. Also, I would love to lose another inch off of my waste in these next 3 weeks.
    That all sounds great bud. Whats your dosing scheme for the Trenazone, T3, and clen look like for these last 3 weeks? Also as a side note besides watching diet and cardio the only supplement I have found worthy of helping reduce a little bit of fat from the mid-section is cortisol control products such as Lean-Extreme and products of that nature. If your really having trouble in that area might want to look into a product like that.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

That all sounds great bud. Whats your dosing scheme for the Trenazone, T3, and clen look like for these last 3 weeks? Also as a side note besides watching diet and cardio the only supplement I have found worthy of helping reduce a little bit of fat from the mid-section is cortisol control products such as Lean-Extreme and products of that nature. If your really having trouble in that area might want to look into a product like that.
    Gonna run 160 mcg clen with 100 mg benadryl and 75 mg/day t3. Also gonna start running ostarine on Friday. Some of the fat is coming off because my waist is smaller, it's not that bad.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Gonna run 160 mcg clen with 100 mg benadryl and 75 mg/day t3. Also gonna start running ostarine on Friday. Some of the fat is coming off because my waist is smaller, it's not that bad.
    Sounds like your doing pretty good!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sounds like your doing pretty good!
    My pants were falling down all day so somethings going right
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Update: off clen til next Saturday, taking ephedra with red bulls Taking 25 mcgs t3 2x/day.
    T3 is keeping metabolism fast
    I got extremely flat 2 days after carb up.
    Next carb up on Xmas and weigh-in Saturday
    I'm at 700 below maintenance daily
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Update: off clen til next Saturday, taking ephedra with red bulls Taking 25 mcgs t3 2x/day.
    T3 is keeping metabolism fast
    I got extremely flat 2 days after carb up.
    Next carb up on Xmas and weigh-in Saturday
    I'm at 700 below maintenance daily
    Dont worry about feeling flat. That is most likely due to lower carbs, and the T3 as well. T3 can leave you pretty flat in general, unless you are running a fairly high carb diet or carbing up!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Hey guys, I don't want you to be mad, but I need your support right now. I currently live at home and am only 19. Yes, I started too young, but I am training to compete.
    2 days ago, my mom was snooping through my closet and found the msten...**** my life. I was not careful enough, but I still have the trenazone and t3. I have been so disappointed in my parents for overreacting about this that I have not been able to sleep in 2 days.
    I still have hidden: 2 bottles tzone, ostarine, clomid, T3,
    Clen.
    Since I have been awake for 48 hours my diet was good 2 days ago, but I could not sleep last night so I consumed 1000 extra calories between 10 pm and 6 am. I ate 100 grams of protein at 7 pm this morning with 1000 calories and fasting until 8 tonight and gonna eat
    100g more protein with 500 calories and then try to get some sleep.
    My parents might try to ruin my pride, but I won't dissappoint myself or you guys.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Also, Inclined 205x6 yesterday so no strength loss. Only noticed an endurance loss.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Update: just ate 250-300g carbs, feelsgoodman.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Parents just don't understand...
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

19? Bro....
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    19? Bro....
    19 and proud bro regret nothing. More dedicated than most 19 year olds and that's gonna show when I start competing.

Carbing up as I type this, its been 5 days and neighbor just brought over cookies. Next carb up is next Friday.

Going to apply to In N Out today, gonna be nice and full.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

It's more to do with physical maturation, not mental.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Trek,
    I have the same fat sticking to me. Lightly though. I can kinda see my obliques and abs but even just a pair of shorts it seems to appear I have a bit of love handles. I'm running Methastadrol now. Half way through and guess what I came across...
    120ml Clen 60ml t3 and 120 of clomid for $50.
    Anyways,
    i been keeping my eye on these two (t3 and Clen) for a while. Been doing my research because they expire 4/13. Witch isn't too bad.

I want to finish this cycle at of Methastadrol at 30mg and possibly extend it with a fade down to 10mg and jump on Clen and t3.
    What do you guys think?
    And suggestions?
    And what is the beneficial value of preloading bynadrel and running it with t3?
    Last edited by BUCKSHOT0089; 12-22-2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: iphone post, checked with pc
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Is it the same concept with the receptors while taking Clen to deal with toleration. 19 is a bit young man. I just started this extra step/leap into "bodybuilding" maybe a year ago and I believe I started early, along with many others presume. But be safe. If there is support sups out of your stack, you better get them bro. Your parents may not understand your motives, but they care for you and probably had equal feelings to your "2 day insomnia" but 2x worse. I just yelled at my three year old the other day because he ran off with a candy cane in his room. I searched his entire room. Do you think I did this because I didn't want him having it? Because I didn't want him having sugar at night? Because he is not allowed to enjoy Holliday candy like that. NO!!! He is simply to protecct him, if he got hurt with it I would be in grief over it for a long time. Just a metaphor for you. Be careful please :-)
    Last edited by BUCKSHOT0089; 12-22-2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Iphone post, checked with pc.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

It's more to do with physical maturation, not mental.
    Plates have been closed since I was 14, as my growth records have shown that I have not grown a single mm since I was 14 so I'm not worried.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT0089 View Post
    Trek,
    I have the same fat sticking to me.
    Lightly though. I can kinda see my obliques and abs but even just a pair of shorts it seems to appear I have a bit of love handles. I'm running Methastadrol now. Half way through and guess what I came across...
    120ml Clen 60ml t3 and 120 of clomid for $50.
    Anyways,
    i been keeping my eye on these two (t3 and Clen) for a while. Been doing my research because they expire 4/13. Witch isn't too bad.

I want to finish this cycle at of Methastadrol at 30mg and possibly extend it with a fade down to 10mg and jump on Clen and t3.
    What do you guys think?
    And suggestions?
    And what is the beneficial value of preloading bynadrel and running it with t3?
    I say you want should run the clen and t3. I would not go over 75 mcgs a day of t3. As for the clen, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off unless you have ketotifen. Benadryl does NOTHING for clenbuterol, and I know this from personal experience. Lets say you were gonna run clen/t3 4 weeks. I have found my sweet spot of clen to be 160 mcg and t3 at 50 mcg. Also, you might be able to adjust your t3 dosage to the higher end because you have mdrol, one of the strongest forms of gear in existence.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Is it the same concept with the receptors while taking Clen to dealwith toleration. 19 is a bit young man. I just started this extra step/leap into "bodybuilding" maybe a year ago and I believe I started early, along with many others presume. But be safe. If there is support sups out of your stack, you better get them bro. Your parents may not understand your motives, but they care for you and probably had equal feelings to your "2 day insomnia" but 2x worse. I just yelled at my three year old the other day because he ran off with a candy cane in his room. I searched his entire room. Do you think I did this because I didn't want him having it? Because I didn't want him having sugar at night? Because he is not allowed to enjoy Holliday candy like that. NO!!! He is simply to protecct him, if he got hurt with it I would be in grief over it for a long time. Just a metaphor for you. Be careful please :-)
    Yeah I understand, it's just that I'm not trying to harm anyone, gonna start working full time, and just simply doing what I love.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

I say you want should run the clen and t3. I would not go over 75 mcgs a day of t3. As for the clen, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off unless you have ketotifen. Benadryl does NOTHING for clenbuterol, and I know this from personal experience. Lets say you were gonna run clen/t3 4 weeks. I have found my sweet spot of clen to be 160 mcg and t3 at 50 mcg. Also, you might be able to adjust your t3 dosage to the higher end because you have mdrol, one of the strongest forms of gear in existence.
    THANK YOU...
    someone finally responded...
    yeah,
    i want to finish the one bottle of 90 caps.. then when i open the new one i will taper down to 10 mg. over a span of 4 days (for peice of mind) and begin the clen and t3... it may help bring back prostate workings too... im excited about the t3. but not to excited to be catabolic. Going to be main-lining freaking Glutamine for extra support. I swear by that stuff. You are right! this is def. my fav... wish i bought more.... the person has BEAST though but more $ Right now i can eat just about 300+ protein and 200 carbs (witch is a lot for me usually) with absolutely no fat gain. I ran halo-plex for 2.5 months w/o any support besided test and liver support. here is a chart a found for a t3/clen although its from 2005 i beleive i will use these figures to start with till i find my sweet spots. Of cource unless i am recommended otherwise.
    >Day 1 clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day 2 clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day 3 clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 4 clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 5 clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 6 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day 7 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day 8 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day 9 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day10 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day11 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day12 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day13 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day14 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day15 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day16 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day17 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day18 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day19 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day20 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day21 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day22 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day23 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day24 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day25 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day26 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day27 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day28 clen off / T3 100mcg
    >Day29 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day30 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day31 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day32 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day33 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day34 clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day35 clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day36 clen off / T3 50mcg
    >Day37 clen off / T3 50mcg
    >Day38 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day39 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day40 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day41 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day42 clen off / T3 25mcg
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

THANK YOU...
    someone finally responded...
    yeah,
    i want to finish the one bottle of 90 caps.. then when i open the new one i will taper down to 10 mg. over a span of 4 days (for peice of mind) and begin the clen and t3... it may help bring back prostate workings too... im excited about the t3. but not to excited to be catabolic. Going to be main-lining freaking Glutamine for extra support. I swear by that stuff. You are right! this is def. my fav... wish i bought more.... the person has BEAST
    though but more $ Right now i can eat just about 300+ protein and 200 carbs (witch is a lot for me usually) with absolutely no fat gain. I ran halo-plex for 2.5 months w/o any support besided test and liver support. here is a chart a found for a t3/clen although its from 2005 i beleive i will use these figures to start with till i find my sweet spots. Of cource unless i am recommended otherwise.
    >Day 1 clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day 2 clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day 3 clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 4 clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 5 clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day 6 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day 7 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day 8 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day 9 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day10 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day11 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day12 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day13 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day14 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day15 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day16 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day17 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day18 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day19 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day20 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day21 clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    >Day22 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day23 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day24 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day25 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day26 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day27 clen off / T3 125mcg
    >Day28 clen off / T3 100mcg
    >Day29 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day30 clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    >Day31 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day32 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day33 clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    >Day34 clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day35 clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    >Day36 clen off / T3 50mcg
    >Day37 clen off / T3 50mcg
    >Day38 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day39 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day40 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day41 clen off / T3 25mcg
    >Day42 clen off / T3 25mcg
    Prop 100 mg ed thruout.
    100 mg prop ed?? I don't know why you think you'd be catabolic. You could actually gain some mass at that dose even with t3.

If I were ever to run t3 again, I would run it with 500-700mg/test a week and some tren.
    Also, I'm no medical professional and you shouldn't take my advice, but I would recommend going up to 160-200 mcg clen every day if you can tolerate it. I got clen from a very reputable research company (don't know if I can name them here) and was able to go up to 200 mcg without any horrible sides. Other than that, I would say your t3 dosage looks great. Depending on your goals and how much fat you have to lose, you could shorten the taper if it is absolutely necessary.

If I had an estimate, I would say that I have lost 3-4% bodyfat in the 5-6 weeks that I have been running clen and t3, and this is just with a moderate dose of t3. You have a lot to look forward to bro.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

100 mg prop ed?? I don't know why you think you'd be catabolic. You could actually gain some mass at that dose even with t3.

If I were ever to run t3 again, I would run it with 500-700mg/test a week and some tren.
    Also, I'm no medical professional and you shouldn't take my advice, but I would recommend going up to 160-200 mcg clen every day if you can tolerate it. I got clen from a very reputable research company (don't know if I can name them here) and was able to go up to 200 mcg without any horrible sides. Other than that, I would say your t3 dosage looks great. Depending on your goals and how much fat you have to lose, you could shorten the taper if it is absolutely necessary.

If I had an estimate, I would say that I have lost 3-4% bodyfat in the 5-6 weeks that I have been running clen and t3, and this is just with a moderate dose of t3. You have a lot to look forward to bro.
    well, i have no idea what that last string is... i have no idea what my bp is, i need calipars... i just wanna get a cut going on with some extra support and without loosing all these gains. i beleive i start the week out with the above chart and use the third week to raise it little by little to i hit where im comftorable and back it down 40-60mcg not only will it still be working but it will stretch the clen out... allthough i do have two bottles... idk... im excited, really excited about this "raised metabolism" hoping that will work wonders with the SD clone. Should i start clomid when i make the switch or wait? i have had no sides what so ever so far and im almost 3 weeks in. Actually, i have never had sides on any gear. Its like i was built for it my lobito has been through the roof but im hammering herbal text like crazy. when my girl want sex, SHE WANTS SEX, AND NOW, FOR HOURS so i can just keep her out of this stack. lol
    Also, for future because i like to be prepared... i found a bottle of Finaflex 550 (SD+TREN) i want it !!!! $80 is it worth it?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

well, i have no idea what that last string is... i have no idea what my bp is, i need calipars... i just wanna get a cut going on with some extra support and without loosing all these gains. i beleive i start the week out with the above chart and use the third week to raise it little by little to i hit where im comftorable and back it down 40-60mcg not only will it still be working but it will stretch the clen out... allthough i do have two bottles... idk... im excited, really excited about this "raised metabolism" hoping that will work wonders with the SD clone. Should i start clomid when i make the switch or wait? i have had no sides what so ever so far and im almost 3 weeks in. Actually, i have never had sides on any gear. Its like i was built for it my lobito has been through the roof but im hammering herbal text like crazy. when my girl want sex, SHE WANTS SEX, AND NOW, FOR HOURS so i can just keep her out of this stack. lol
    Also, for future because i like to be prepared... i found a bottle of Finaflex 550 (SD+TREN) i want it !!!! $80 is it worth it?
    Haha your lucky bro I wish I had a girl who liked me who I could shag but I'm still a virgin (forever alone haha) :/ I felt the same level of increased hornyness on ultradrol but got extremely frustrated cuz there was no one to help me .

You should only run the clomid when you are actually coming off cycle with no exogenous hormones being put into your body.

Also, you should try to stock up on as much sd as possible regardless of what form it's in cuz it's pretty much gone for good.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

One thing I forgot to say, the whole Clen recepter down regulation take a break opinion is a myth.

pubmed/16962470

Cycling it is actually somewhat worse, as you will continuously ride through the sides.

Your body adjusts to the side effects. Not the substance itself.

Clen's effects remain the same though its sides disappear.

"Seven subjects with heart failure (5 ischemic, 2 non-ischemic) were started on oral clenbuterol 5 to 46 weeks post-LVAD implantation and up-titrated to daily doses of 720 microg. The following procedures were performed at baseline and after 3 months of therapy: echocardiography at reduced support (4 liters/min); cardiopulmonary exercise testing; body composition analysis; and quadriceps maximal voluntary contraction (MVC). Myocardial histologic analysis was measured at device implantation and explantation.

PATIENTS WITH HEART FAILURE ARE GIVEN 720mcg of CLENBUTEROL TO HELP THEM RECOVER.

They didn't start on 720mcg, they built up to it. Its actually a well known protocol, developed in the UK and called the Harefield Protocol.
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    One thing I forgot to say, the whole Clen recepter down regulation take a break opinion is a myth.

pubmed/16962470

Cycling it is actually somewhat worse, as you will continuously ride through the sides.

Your body adjusts to the side effects. Not the substance itself.

Clen's effects remain the same though its sides disappear.

"Seven subjects with heart failure (5 ischemic, 2 non-ischemic) were started on oral clenbuterol 5 to 46 weeks post-LVAD implantation and up-titrated to daily doses of 720 microg. The following procedures were performed at baseline and after 3 months of therapy: echocardiography at reduced support (4 liters/min); cardiopulmonary exercise testing; body composition analysis; and quadriceps maximal voluntary contraction (MVC). Myocardial histologic analysis was measured at device implantation and explantation.

PATIENTS WITH HEART FAILURE ARE GIVEN 720mcg of CLENBUTEROL TO HELP THEM RECOVER.

They didn't start on 720mcg, they built up to it. Its actually a well known protocol, developed in the UK and called the Harefield Protocol.
    hmmm, interesting... I understand... if i ran say 6 weeks and worked my way up to 200mcg... will you get the same effects on day 42 as i would when yi had hit 200? just courous... or is 720 a max to go by.... jesus thats a lot... will my body get adapt per say to the sides including blood pressure?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 704
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 08:17 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Wants You To Get Shredded! (Logging Opportunity)
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 02:51 PM
  3. DCP/Recreate- Nightsides Shredding log
    By nightside1234 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 12:01 PM
  4. T3(cytomel) and clenbuterol
    By Foster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 10:46 AM