Trenazone/t3/clenbuterol epic shred log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Last update until my carb up: Day 7

t3: 75 mcg, trenazone, 2.5 ml, clen, 140 mcg

2. Update: Up to 180 mcg clen, 75 mcg t3 daily. Diet is dialed in with 250g protein daily 2 ml tzone 8 ml msten. Adding in 2 hours cardio a week.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    Update: Up to 180 mcg clen, 75 mcg t3 daily. Diet is dialed in with 250g protein daily 2 ml tzone 8 ml msten. Adding in 2 hours cardio a week.
    You shouldnt need that high of a dose of clen or T3 to cut weight while on a keto diet. Clen at 100mcg and T3 at 50mcg should be more then enough to get the job done. IMO your dosing way to high right off the start... no need to ramp up that fast. Cut at a slower rate and you will be more pleased with the results than dropping 4lbs every week.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

4. [QUOTE=Littlefry;3753366]You shouldnt need that high of a dose of clen or T3 to cut weight while on a keto diet. Clen at 100mcg and T3 at 50mcg should be more then enough to get the job done. IMO your dosing way to high right off the start... no need to ramp up that fast. Cut at a slower rate and you will be more pleased with the results than dropping 4lbs every week.[/QUOTE

I'm not in keto anymore and I'm very stim tolerant or these are under dosed.

5. [QUOTE=Trekofstarsx;3753370]
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    You shouldnt need that high of a dose of clen or T3 to cut weight while on a keto diet. Clen at 100mcg and T3 at 50mcg should be more then enough to get the job done. IMO your dosing way to high right off the start... no need to ramp up that fast. Cut at a slower rate and you will be more pleased with the results than dropping 4lbs every week.[/QUOTE

I'm not in keto anymore and I'm very stim tolerant or these are under dosed.
    Oh sorry didnt no you were not on Keto. That being said clen is not really a "stim" per say......
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    •   

6. [QUOTE=Littlefry;3753376]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post

Oh sorry didnt no you were not on Keto. That being said clen is not really a "stim" per say......
    I know, it isn't really, but people have been asking me why I'm so hyper haha. I'll give you a macro breakdown: 250 grams protein, 200 grams carbs, about 60 grams of fat, everything totalling 2350 calories-250 calories from fasted cardio this morning so about a 750 deficit. Doing cardio allows me to get more grams of protein in from the increased amount of calories I'm allowed to take in.

I'm going to do a refeed on Saturday, so how does this look? My maintenance right now is 2853:

500 grams carbs, 200 grams protein, 40-50 grams of fat, about 400 above maintenance. Last refeed until new years. Looking flat as a pancake right now, but no strength loss. Anything you would tweak?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    You shouldnt need that high of a dose of clen or T3 to cut weight while on a keto diet. Clen at 100mcg and T3 at 50mcg should be more then enough to get the job done. IMO your dosing way to high right off the start... no need to ramp up that fast. Cut at a slower rate and you will be more pleased with the results than dropping 4lbs every week.
    T3 requires a pyramid of high dosing to take effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

8. Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    T3 requires a pyramid of high dosing to take effect.
    Will you draw out your dosing pyramid for us? What levels are "high dosing?"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    If dosing like this, is there any need for some sort of thyroid pct? I did buy "T3 PCT" which is B-12, zinc, selenium, copper, Ashwagandha, Cayenne Pepper

the manufacturer states:
    "T3 PCT was formulated to revive proper thyroid function/thyroid hormone production and help battle chronic fatigue. This formula has PLENTY of documentation as you can see which lets you know that we did our homework to come out with the most potent thyroid hormone revitalizer to the market"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    Update: Up to 100 mcgs of clen and 50 mcg t3. Going up to 120 tomorrow and trying to find the highest dose my body can tolerate, as I tolerate it really well. Slight cramping and the physical effects wear off in about 7 hours. Will up to 75 mcgs t3 next Friday and stay there. Running benadryl 50mg/day because I am planning to run clen for 4 weeks. Should I try to go up to 200 mcgs if I can tolerate it?

Fat is starting to come off, and quads are starting to get leaner. Also started using msten 8 mg 4x a week on workout days along with 2 ml tzone
    You might feel as though you are tolerant at the lower doses, but just because you aren't twitching or trembling doesnt mean the clen isnt working! Usually side effects subside after a week for first time users, but the clen continues to work! Trust me! However, your body does get used to it rather quickly and even with the benedryl you still arent getting your moneys worth. Just do the normal 2/2 cycle for the clen. Also do note that T3 increases the strength and absorption rate of other meds/supps so they will feel more intense at times or simply just work better at a lower dose. T3 speeds up your metabolism therefore you are going to have increased heart rate, bouts of insomnia, hot flashes, etc. adding more clen will on exacerbate those symptoms and possibly run you the risk of putting unnecessary stress on your heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

11. [QUOTE=Trekofstarsx;3754277]
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post

I know, it isn't really, but people have been asking me why I'm so hyper haha. I'll give you a macro breakdown: 250 grams protein, 200 grams carbs, about 60 grams of fat, everything totalling 2350 calories-250 calories from fasted cardio this morning so about a 750 deficit. Doing cardio allows me to get more grams of protein in from the increased amount of calories I'm allowed to take in.

I'm going to do a refeed on Saturday, so how does this look? My maintenance right now is 2853:

500 grams carbs, 200 grams protein, 40-50 grams of fat, about 400 above maintenance. Last refeed until new years. Looking flat as a pancake right now, but no strength loss. Anything you would tweak?
    No that looks fine for a re-feed. Personally I refeed once a week usually on a heavy Leg day during a cut, that way the glycogen gets used up a little more quickly and for the biggest bodypart...Legs. Other then that your diet looks good, if you stall on fat loss increase cardio by 5min each week or drop 25 carbs every 2 weeks until you are at 125gr carbs per day.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    If dosing like this, is there any need for some sort of thyroid pct? I did buy "T3 PCT" which is B-12, zinc, selenium, copper, Ashwagandha, Cayenne Pepper

the manufacturer states:
    "T3 PCT was formulated to revive proper thyroid function/thyroid hormone production and help battle chronic fatigue. This formula has PLENTY of documentation as you can see which lets you know that we did our homework to come out with the most potent thyroid hormone revitalizer to the market"
    You don't need to reboot the thyriod as it will come back to normal function in time as long as you taper off the T3 properly. Im assuming since your asking you dont know how to properly taper off T3?

12. No, I understand tapering. Just was looking for opinions on that thyroid product
    But it seems everybody has a different opinion on T3 cycles, tapering, mcgs, recovery, etc

13. Update: I have already lost 3 lbs in 5 days this week. I need to slow down.
    I am flat and not holding much water but rather safe than sorry.

Lowering t3 back to 50 mcg.
    Eating 700 under maintenance with 200g carbs/250g protein now.
    Extending cycle 5 more days and gonna try to finish the bottle of clen.
    Target weight is 155 not glycogen depleted.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    Update: I have already lost 3 lbs in 5 days this week. I need to slow down.
    I am flat and not holding much water but rather safe than sorry.

Lowering t3 back to 50 mcg.
    Eating 700 under maintenance with 200g carbs/250g protein now.
    Extending cycle 5 more days and gonna try to finish the bottle of clen.
    Target weight is 155 not glycogen depleted.
    Yea 3lbs in 5 days is a little excessive. Maybe bump calories to only 500 under maintenance for now, and lower the T3 to 25mcg's. As far as clen keep the dosage anywhere between 80-120mcg's then taper back down. Just my input!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    Yea 3lbs in 5 days is a little excessive. Maybe bump calories to only 500 under maintenance for now, and lower the T3 to 25mcg's. As far as clen keep the dosage anywhere between 80-120mcg's then taper back down. Just my input!
    Thanks, only ate 500 under maintenance today.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post

Thanks, only ate 500 under maintenance today.
    hey man, does the t3 ever make you feel like you're cracked out? Maybe I took too much

17. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    hey man, does the t3 ever make you feel like you're cracked out? Maybe I took too much
    No not at all I barely feel anything even at 75 mcg.

Update: Going to refeed tomorrow with 3500-3700 calories to speed up metabolism
    Gonna try to hit 500-600 grams of carbs, 160-200 protein, 50-60 fat.

18. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    T3 should not give you a "cracked" out feeling at all. Clen might do this to some degree but not T3. What were you dosing the T3 at? Maybe your body is just not responding well to the dose of T3.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    No not at all I barely feel anything even at 75 mcg.

Update: Going to refeed tomorrow with 3500-3700 calories to speed up metabolism
    Gonna try to hit 500-600 grams of carbs, 160-200 protein, 50-60 fat.
    That looks good, muscle should be full and hard after a re-feed like that.

19. Update: 165 lbs flat this morning, -3 lbs from last week. Carbing up right now.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    Dang bro, you're extremely lucky. I'd kill to be running SD with this right now but couldn't pick any up before the ban. Here's what I would do:

SD 10/10/10/10/10? if you can handle it
    Tzone: 2/2/2/2/2/2

I've seen people cut with SD and t3 before at 10 mg and have had great results and no muscle loss. Mlmg might be counterproductive with t3 because it is more of a bulker.
    SD 10mg for 5 weeks was good. Except I bumped it to 20mgs the last week and was insane in the gym! lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Wow, I just ate like 250 grams of carbs and I'm super hard, lean, and vasular. Loving this carb up

22. I've eaten well over 4000 calories today. Last carb up/cheat day for 10 days. Not expecting any fat gain cuz my glycogen stores are all refilled ( human body has 375-475g glycogen) which is about 1500 calories to fill them back up plus my maintenance is 2850.
    These last 20 days of my diet are going to be hell. Going 800 under maintenance on workout days with no more than 125g carbs and 850 under maintenance on non workout days with no more than 50g carbs. Gonna make these last 20 days count!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    I've eaten well over 4000 calories today. Last carb up/cheat day for 10 days. Not expecting any fat gain cuz my glycogen stores are all refilled ( human body has 375-475g glycogen) which is about 1500 calories to fill them back up plus my maintenance is 2850.
    These last 20 days of my diet are going to be hell. Going 800 under maintenance on workout days with no more than 125g carbs and 850 under maintenance on non workout days with no more than 50g carbs. Gonna make these last 20 days count!
    Let's hope you can retain as much lbm as possible!
    RecoverBro ELITE

24. I hope so. I have ostarine coming in the mail and leftover msten for workout days

25. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    I hope so. I have ostarine coming in the mail and leftover msten for workout days
    Man I'm jelly....
    RecoverBro ELITE

26. Woke up at 169 today and still am extremely full and hard- 4 lb gain from yesterday. It looks like I have lost no muscle mass! For some reason, the fat is sticking on my stomach but coming off of my quads. Waste is down an inch to 30. Hopefully, these last three weeks will give me some fat loss in the love handle and lower ab region, where my fat is really most prominent. Also, I would love to lose another inch off of my waste in these next 3 weeks.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post
    Woke up at 169 today and still am extremely full and hard- 4 lb gain from yesterday. It looks like I have lost no muscle mass! For some reason, the fat is sticking on my stomach but coming off of my quads. Waste is down an inch to 30. Hopefully, these last three weeks will give me some fat loss in the love handle and lower ab region, where my fat is really most prominent. Also, I would love to lose another inch off of my waste in these next 3 weeks.
    That all sounds great bud. Whats your dosing scheme for the Trenazone, T3, and clen look like for these last 3 weeks? Also as a side note besides watching diet and cardio the only supplement I have found worthy of helping reduce a little bit of fat from the mid-section is cortisol control products such as Lean-Extreme and products of that nature. If your really having trouble in that area might want to look into a product like that.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    That all sounds great bud. Whats your dosing scheme for the Trenazone, T3, and clen look like for these last 3 weeks? Also as a side note besides watching diet and cardio the only supplement I have found worthy of helping reduce a little bit of fat from the mid-section is cortisol control products such as Lean-Extreme and products of that nature. If your really having trouble in that area might want to look into a product like that.
    Gonna run 160 mcg clen with 100 mg benadryl and 75 mg/day t3. Also gonna start running ostarine on Friday. Some of the fat is coming off because my waist is smaller, it's not that bad.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Trekofstarsx View Post

Gonna run 160 mcg clen with 100 mg benadryl and 75 mg/day t3. Also gonna start running ostarine on Friday. Some of the fat is coming off because my waist is smaller, it's not that bad.
    Sounds like your doing pretty good!
    RecoverBro ELITE

30. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sounds like your doing pretty good!
    My pants were falling down all day so somethings going right
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 704
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Wants You To Get Shredded! (Logging Opportunity)
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 04:51 PM
  3. DCP/Recreate- Nightsides Shredding log
    By nightside1234 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:01 PM
  4. T3(cytomel) and clenbuterol
    By Foster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 12:46 PM