Hdrol cycle planning

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, bout to do my second cycle of Hdrol, and I really wanna get the most out of it this time. Last time I ran it for 6 weeks at 25/50/50/75/75/100. I see that some people recommend 100 for all 6 weeks. I know that at the higher doses toward the end of my last cycle, I was having a lot of difficulty sleeping. So, any advice on dosing?

Also, I've since learned about the boost in protein synthesis, so how should I set up my macros/ calories for a lean bulk?

And I'm really trying to crack the code on keeping my gains post cycle, and I've stumbled across some ideas. Some recommend doing 8-15 reps on every set on cycle (pushing to failure of course), then during pct, switch to 3-5 reps to convince the body that it will need the new muscle mass for future lifts. Sound reasonable to you? One of my boys tried that, and he kept almost all his strength after an m drol cycle.

And I'm gonna try Reversitol V2 instead of a SERM this time, but I have some nolva on hand should I need it. Some people are die hard SERM fans, but I've read great things about Reversitol V2 being used instead (especially after Hdrol).

I will probably include PES erase, and use DAA to boost Test back to normal.

Overall, what do you think? I'm trying to have a great winter bulk, so any criticism is welcome.

Thanks guys!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Six weeks at 100, you'll want a SERM. And if you see great gains at 75 but doesn't really change at 100 except that you can't sleep, just keep it a 75.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
reversitol doesnt replace a serm wtf? just use both for christ sake. try clomid instead of nolva. and the only reason youd want 100 instead of 75 is if youve grown to the point where you need the strnger dose to grow any more. dont think youve grown a tolerance to hdrol like its a stim or something

id say try epistane if youve done hdrol before. just for the fun of doing something different. if you had a good cycle on hdrol though, then go for the rerun

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I've always been on SERM team til one of my boys used Reversitol V2 instead and kept his gains. I was skeptical at first, but I did some research and people were raving about it. Either way, I have nolva I can take with it... no biggie. And I already did an epi cycle in the spring, so I'm gonna do hdrol this time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I say provide bloods before and after pct with no serm

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I really wasn't starting a thread about SERMs, so if anybody can answer my questions, I would appreciate it

Damorgs

Awards
Hey guys, bout to do my second cycle of Hdrol, and I really wanna get the most out of it this time. Last time I ran it for 6 weeks at 25/50/50/75/75/100. I see that some people recommend 100 for all 6 weeks. I know that at the higher doses toward the end of my last cycle, I was having a lot of difficulty sleeping. So, any advice on dosing?

Also, I've since learned about the boost in protein synthesis, so how should I set up my macros/ calories for a lean bulk?

And I'm really trying to crack the code on keeping my gains post cycle, and I've stumbled across some ideas. Some recommend doing 8-15 reps on every set on cycle (pushing to failure of course), then during pct, switch to 3-5 reps to convince the body that it will need the new muscle mass for future lifts. Sound reasonable to you? One of my boys tried that, and he kept almost all his strength after an m drol cycle.

And I'm gonna try Reversitol V2 instead of a SERM this time, but I have some nolva on hand should I need it. Some people are die hard SERM fans, but I've read great things about Reversitol V2 being used instead (especially after Hdrol).

I will probably include PES erase, and use DAA to boost Test back to normal.

Overall, what do you think? I'm trying to have a great winter bulk, so any criticism is welcome.

Thanks guys!
Noting the highlights quote; How much did you gain on your first cycle? What did you keep?

This is really odd to me that it's your second cycle and these are some of the questions that you still have. These types of things should be found out before the cycle...

You're asking about your training plan like you need to do something different because you're using a prohormone. You should be training hard every session, cycle or not. You should be training till failure every session. If you walk out feeling like you could have done another set, then you didn't train it hard enough. This doesn't change because of any steroid, supplement or anything else for that matter.

I think you need to do a little more research into a good solid training plan, some dieting information from the nutrition section, then address running hdrol at a higher dose. It's not a wonder pill, you need to get the foundations right or you'll just be dissapointed with the results OR hurt yourself!

Might sound harsh, but it could save you wasting your cycle just doing a couple hours research in these areas.

Best of luck

Damorgs

Awards
I've always been on SERM team til one of my boys used Reversitol V2 instead and kept his gains. I was skeptical at first, but I did some research and people were raving about it. Either way, I have nolva I can take with it... no biggie. And I already did an epi cycle in the spring, so I'm gonna do hdrol this time.
As I said in my last post, which I didn't even address the SERM issue, you have a warped perception of what is keeping your gains after cycle. Training and eating should remain the same (as long as you have a solid routine that has been working), perhaps a increase in macro's and calories is all that is required.

The other posters are right, you should run a serm for a cycle of 100 at 6 weeks.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I am well aware of how to train hard and effectively. Its just that I read an article that discussed switching to lower reps post cycle. I'm not some clueless rookie popping a magic pill thinking it will make up for my lack of diet or training. I research day and night for months before doing anything like this. The whole reason I posted on here was so you guys could fill in a couple of blanks for me, not so u could jump to conclusions and gang up on me. Honestly, I probably won't end up doing this cycle just cause id feel better making more natural gains.

Damorgs

Awards
I am well aware of how to train hard and effectively. Its just that I read an article that discussed switching to lower reps post cycle. I'm not some clueless rookie popping a magic pill thinking it will make up for my lack of diet or training. I research day and night for months before doing anything like this. The whole reason I posted on here was so you guys could fill in a couple of blanks for me, not so u could jump to conclusions and gang up on me. Honestly, I probably won't end up doing this cycle just cause id feel better making more natural gains.
I'm only posting to try to help you. I don't think I jumped to any conclusions and it's not even about ganging up! If there are multiple people telling you the same thing, perhaps they are right? OR at least look at their suggestion and take it on board whether you do or don't use it.

I think your very last sentence was the most sensible, you should postpone your next cycle and keep working at it natural for a while.

Good luck either way!

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Brief update. Decided not to do h drol. Just put some extra effort into my diet training, and am gaining some muscle. Thanks for the advice guys