New to taking ProHormes and PCT and what I plan to take

F

Furiousracer

Awards
So I am 22 years old, fit and lean (152lbs) about 10% bf. I want to put on 10 more lbs. I have a good diet and was wanting to try Alpha Mass by Forerunner labs. I was wondering however, what PCT would be suitable for it? I see they sell Reboot as a PCT but it doesnt seem like enough. I want to do TRS stack by Primodial (I know where to buy even though they are out of business) but it doesnt seem to have anything for helping the immune system recover. I would also be taking N2Guard while on my cycle. What are you guys thoughts on this? Any suggestions for a good post cycle after running Alpha Mass? I do not want to do anything like Nolva, or clomid. I just want a 100% recovery after my cycle. Thanks!

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably not goin to be the first to say this...but at your age you are at you genetic prime where your hormones are peaked and with intelligent training and nutrition you'd be surprised what you could accomplish before you go the prohormine route. Imo.

F

Furiousracer

Awards
I'm probably not goin to be the first to say this...but at your age you are at you genetic prime where your hormones are peaked and with intelligent training and nutrition you'd be surprised what you could accomplish before you go the prohormine route. Imo.
Your right, but if I can does this once with no long term health risk just to give me a bit of a push, I'm willing to do it. I was actually looking at Bulk Up as well, but you guys offer no PCT.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Bro I'll be the second to say it...you are too young and too light to be messing with hormones, you can put a good 20-25 pounds natty or more...knowone is going to give you advice about running a cycle if you aren't going to run a proper pct, which would include a serm...if you don't I can guarantee you will lose most if not all your gains and increase the risk for gyno and estrogen rebound...even though it's just
3b-enanthoxyandro-1 i would still advise a serm with anything that will mess with your natty hormone levels...but I'm sure you are still going to run it, so just be safe

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
hes a 5'6 manlet guys, so hes not uber tiny for his height. but with that said, im gonna be the third to mention you have no idea what youre doing. your psts are totally contradictive. you want to avoid a serm but want 100% recovery... 100% recovery is never guaranteed, chances are better with a serm, but still never a gurantee. and youre shopping for otc pct's... yea keep running with that

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
And another one

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you want to run nolva or clomid, those are two of the best things for PCT from what I read. I agree though, I'm 19 and when I got my diet right with macros and calories, I started to gain a good amount of mass. No need for a PH cycle yet . I have had friends who were in their mid twenties run multiple cycles of different PHs and have done it correctly. But you never know the extent to which it will hurt your liver unfortunately. And your 22, your growth plates may not be fused yet, everyone's different. If you mess with your hormones with your growth plates not fused yet then you'll stunt your growth :O. Just giving my 2cents. Be safe though... seriously.

J

j05441

Awards
Your right, but if I can does this once with no long term health risk just to give me a bit of a push, I'm willing to do it. I was actually looking at Bulk Up as well, but you guys offer no PCT.
Negative. On like all of it.
There can be long term sides even after just once
And i know you wont "push" after gaining 10 and not use again because even at 5'6 ( im 5'6 too) you could easy put on 10 lbs in the next year naturally. At that age and size its really not hard.
I know this cause i did it and then some.

F

Furiousracer

Awards
Thanks you guys for the input. I will most likely not do anything sconce the risk seems to outlay the reward here. I do have one last question. Hopefully I won't sound dumb as I am still fairly new to all this. I heard epistane isn't strong and would work fine for one cycle. What are your thoughts on that? Thx guys I really appreciate your advice and time.

T

Tbol

Awards
Protein, good diet, and hard work is all you need. Kill it!!!

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
No to epistane. Imo. Again it will mess with your system. There are natural and cutting edge supplements that can deliver results similar to some of the milder pro hormones. Ask and research....when you see the results, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Super saturate yourself with protein, take creatine, a multi, kill your body with every training sesion, and get 8 hours of sleep everyday, and you'll be bigger then any meathead who tried to cut corners by takeing prohormones and not staying strict on his diet in 2 years. Creatine isnt even really necessary if you ask me, your probably better off spending that extra 20 on more meat rather than creatine.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed on the creatine. If your diet is right and you're eating a good amount of cals, creatine has no effect really. Your pretty much holding water weight. I can't tell what creatine does anymore lol maybe its time to go off it for a bit

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Epi is almost as toxic as superdrol, not as bad though..itll shut you down and is pretty liver toxic..methylated..it's a designer steroid...you need to
Do your own research and as everyone else has said diet diet and diet..

J

j05441

Awards
At your age, if you ear and train right you will grow
If your not, your doing something wrong
If your doing something wrong you wont keep gains

Good luck in making the right decision.