looking to run first hdrol cycle

monster73

Awards
whats up guys, new to the forum and lookn' for alittle input...im 38 years old 5' 10" and weigh 240lbs, pretty stocky but have the little spare tire, been lifting on and off for the past 5 years..diet pretty good, 3500 to 4000 calories a day multivitamines, fish oil, extra vitamine C etc...lift 4 to 5 days a week (early morning b4 work) about an hour each time, sleep atleast 7 hours a nite but not always a solid 7...doin some research for a bit now and lookn to run a solo cycle of CEL's HDrol to get me over the hump, was wondering what i could expect for my 1st run?...lookn' to rid some noticable BF and gain some lean muscle, have 2 bottles of CEL's cycle assist, 2 bottles of CEL's HDrol, multiable bottles of fish oil, liv.52, bottle of 1000mgs of taurine, vitamine C.... pre-load 2 weeks b4 start of cycle: CEL cycle assist, fish oil, multi's etc.

cycle would be run like this: Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75...(cycle asst,fish oil,multi's 4 hours after each dose)

pct: start D-pol last week of cycle

day after last dose of HDrol: nolva 20/20/10/10
D-pol
Testopro
i have a bottle of Triazole and Anatropin also but not to sure when or if i should add either 1, any suggestion or input would be awesome...besides everything above my diet and protein shakes will remain throughout cycle and pct...thanks guys, if ive missed anything i appologize