Which is better anti catoblic?

kp2012

Awards
clen or alburterol, which one is more likely to help hold muscle mass? i know neither of them are anabolics, but surely they must have some kinda anti catobolic effect to them?

jerryk04

Awards
I used clen and it worked great bit only use clen for 1 month at a time

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Clen will help to preserve muscle during a cut, although only slightly. I would still recommend running clen along side some sort of anabolic. That being said Clen can effect certain people cardio negatively depending on cramping, shortness of breath, etc... If you looking to cut "faster" than clen would be superior to albuterol. However, many people albuterol has its benifits as well such as increased cardio performance, little to know cramping, not a huge increase in HR when compared to clen. So its really up to you as to which one to choose depending on your goals and how long of a cut you are looking to do.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clen or alburterol, which one is more likely to help hold muscle mass? i know neither of them are anabolics, but surely they must have some kinda anti catobolic effect to them?
Neither.

kp2012

Awards
i'm only guna be cutting for 17 days, i'm currently in my pct from my anabolic of winstrol and test e. okay so you think 2 weeks of clen with a keto diet would help me much?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither. They may increase protein synthesis but that doesn't mean they are anti-catabolic in the sense we are thinking of (anabolic steroids).

Also, you need to do more research. Albuterol and Clenbuterol are very similar one just has a shorter half life which typically leads to less side effects.

kp2012

Awards
you're a legend bro, thanks heaps for your help on both my posts!