Purus Labs EPOL Info

masterofmindz

masterofmindz

Awards
Hey guys. I'm new to Ph's and would like to start a cycle of Purus Labs EPOL but would like experienced users of the said product to give me a lil insight of their outcomes. I'm planning to stack it with Organ Shield, Liv-52, Test Booster (Tbomb or P9), Multi (Orange Triad) and for wk4, continue my routine but add Nolva/Clomid 40/20/20 and taper off together with milk thistle or sensipar... Any Advice on PCT and tips during cycle??? Thanks

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ur good nice pic btw, ya with your pct throw in DAA if you have 15 bucks to spare and with a nolva nad clomid your should run clomid for 2 weeks and nolva for 4. Clomifene is a mixture of two geometric isomers, enclomifene (E-clomifene) and zuclomifene (Z-clomifene). The Z stays active(long half life) so i would run nolva either after or with and then after.
Hey guys. I'm new to Ph's and would like to start a cycle of Purus Labs EPOL but would like experienced users of the said product to give me a lil insight of their outcomes. I'm planning to stack it with Organ Shield, Liv-52, Test Booster (Tbomb or P9), Multi (Orange Triad) and for wk4, continue my routine but add Nolva/Clomid 40/20/20 and taper off together with milk thistle or sensipar... Any Advice on PCT and tips during cycle??? Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lol at this thread. whats epol? and dpol is daa based and definately non hormonal

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not srs right? There is no such thing as Epol as far as I know...

Where you at Aaron?

- Valdez

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Epol is a prohormone...it's a mixture of SuperDrol and tren

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I won't recommend this if you have no clue how to cycle...this stuff is really strong!! It have 15mg SuperDrol and 30mg tren per pill

j05441

Awards
I won't recommend this if you have no clue how to cycle...this stuff is really strong!! It have 15mg SuperDrol and 30mg tren per pill
If thats what in it. Yea bro thats harsh stuff.
You dont need stuff that strong to make kick ass gains.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup E-Pol does exist.
It is discontinued by Purus now as we don't currently offer PHs anymore.

This stuff is rather expensive now a days too.

It's 15mg of SD & 30mg of Tren per capsul.

2 pills of E-Pol (1 serving daily, 30mg is stout as it is)
PCT Nolva @ 20/20/20/10 :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If thats what in it. Yea bro thats harsh stuff.
You dont need stuff that strong to make kick ass gains.
I'd agree w/this.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
All you really need is a where's the beef shirt and some muscle marinade

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not srs right? There is no such thing as Epol as far as I know...

Where you at Aaron?

- Valdez
From the original lineup, one of our first products. Hasn't been around since 2009 and it is as illegal as any AAS (Testosterone, Dbol)

With "Tren" you want to use clomid though in PCT over Nolva due to PRL.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
From the original lineup, one of our first products. Hasn't been around since 2009 and it is as illegal as any AAS (Testosterone, Dbol)

With "Tren" you want to use clomid though in PCT over Nolva due to PRL.
Boss knows best.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Yup E-Pol does exist.
It is discontinued by Purus now as we don't currently offer PHs anymore.

This stuff is rather expensive now a days too.

It's 15mg of SD & 30mg of Tren per capsul.

2 pills of E-Pol (1 serving daily, 30mg is stout as it is)
PCT Nolva @ 20/20/20/10 :D
nail on the head. and again aaron, i must say ur avatars always get better and this time i think i no that chick lol

grandroid828

Awards
Goes for 250ish a bottle at a certain e commerce site named after a very famous river that starts with an A Lol. Had no clue it was what it is, i assumed it was an epistane clone since dpol= DAA and halovar was halodrol, epol sure fits epistane to me. Much more powerful than epi tho!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You run a pretty legit chance of buying an imitation or counterfeit supplement when trying to get discontinued stuff from multiple years back IMO. You better know ur source. Not something I would do online. Pretty sure I heard about counterfeit Halovar being peddled on ebay not so long ago.

Grambo and Aaron: Mirin Purus knowledge ;)

grandroid828

Awards
You run a pretty legit chance of buying an imitation or counterfeit supplement when trying to get discontinued stuff from multiple years back IMO. You better know ur source. Not something I would do online. Pretty sure I heard about counterfeit Halovar being peddled on ebay not so long ago.

Grambo and Aaron: Mirin Purus knowledge ;)
Agreed. Btw i was just stating how much it goes for, i wasnt implying it was legit. Side note, i miss the epol and halovar days of purus. Still a KILLER company no doubt, but i really trust their products, wheras most ph clones nowadays are shady with purus and cel pretty much out of the picture.