steroid virgin please help

curtisdavies1

curtisdavies1

Awards
hi guys I've been training seriously now for a good 3 years, and soon I wanna start injecting, however! I am completely new to this, and would be greatly appreciative if anyone could help me as simply as possible for the best course I could take. - when to jab? where to jab? and most importantly, what PCT to use and how long I should stay off it before starting a new cycle again, thankyou so much guys for any help

rabz

rabz

Awards
hi guys I've been training seriously now for a good 3 years, and soon I wanna start injecting, however! I am completely new to this, and would be greatly appreciative if anyone could help me as simply as possible for the best course I could take. - when to jab? where to jab? and most importantly, what PCT to use and how long I should stay off it before starting a new cycle again, thankyou so much guys for any help
I would type all those exact questions into google search. Then you'll have a better idea of what to expect and what sort of pct you'll need upon deciding what your first cycle should be. Personally I ran dbol and test as my first cycle and loved it. Lots of guys will tell you do test only but I think if your gonna react badly to test only than your not gonna be doing any aas in the future. But seriously get some more basic info and research and come back with specifics and folks here will be much more likely to help and not criticize. Good luck!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You look 12. Before injecting, take 6 months to a year to learn some basic biology and chemistry: find out what it is you're taking and what it does in your body. Make sure your nutrition is down, if you don't know how to eat properly you will waste money and time and stress on your body. Learn the basics of physiology: learn how to workout properly. Just because someone has been lifting for "X" amount of years doesn't mean they know what they're doing. Plenty of guys who have been lifting longer than i have have no clue what mind muscle connection is.

Then after you've taken 6 months to a year to research and plan your cycle, come back and tell us what you're going to do.

Ultimately you won't take any of my advice, but i feel better about at least giving it in hopes some may stick.

curtisdavies1

curtisdavies1

Awards
thanks for your help rardam although you don't look a day over 13 either

curtisdavies1

curtisdavies1

Awards
thanks rabz, and I do have some knowledge, I did a btec course in college on nutrition and I've tried researching steroids for a few months now just still a bit lost. I'm meeting dorian Yates next month should I ask him for advice on it all? thanks for your replies guys

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
My advice would be to take a while and read a lot of the threads on this site. Search key words and read, read, read! Copy a lot of it down and build your cycle based on what you want to accomplish and some of the trial and error that has already been done by the members of this site. You'll learn a lot about what to take, how much to take, when to take it, what AIs to take, whether or not you need to take HCG, what SERM to take with your PCT and how much, should you take DAA with PCT, how you can avoid acne, what to do if you think you're experiencing gyno, etc..... The list goes on and on. You need to be very comfortable with your knowledge base and not be asking open ended questions like you are now. Then you'll be ready for your first cycle.

scw538

scw538

Awards
thanks rabz, and I do have some knowledge, I did a btec course in college on nutrition and I've tried researching steroids for a few months now just still a bit lost. I'm meeting dorian Yates next month should I ask him for advice on it all? thanks for your replies guys
Your are really meeting " the shadow "

rabz

rabz

Awards
Lol i would love to see what sort of dance around the Roid topic Yates would do. Prolly the good ole trt speech lol!!! For real though if you know what's up if do a stands test cycle @ 500mg weekly and run either a Nolva or clomid pct and keep adex on hand just in case the nips get weird.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
**** test only you wanna be an OX "literally" you need TREN

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
**** test only you wanna be an OX "literally" you need TREN
This is unsound advice for a newbie. A test only run makes perfect sense. Do some research and repot back what you "think" you should do, and you will get some solid advise. Asking questions like you did will get you nothing but flamed.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for your help rardam although you don't look a day over 13 either
Odd considering you can't see my face.

If you're lost so far, you're not looking hard enough. Start with the basics: Biology/chemistry. How does the endocrine system work? What are the types of hormones? How does exogenous testosterone work and what does it do once it enters the body? What happens to endogenous test production after exogenous is introduced? How do we control estrogen? How do we normalize post cycle?

I could go on and on... but you'll want to look at what type of cycles people are doing and see why they are selecting those certain compounds... then go look at those compounds. etc etc

j05441

Awards
One of my all time favortie questions i see on this board

How long between cycles?
... You never ran and already talking about running cycles after. One day at a time bro

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
Im currently on my first cycle. I wanted to stay big though so i went with TEST E/DBOL..250mg test e pin twice EW. Dbol 30mg.ED. first week then 40mg week 2-3 then week 4 down to 30mg..Test E must be run for atleast 10weeks..I did alot of searching and this seemed like a solid first course of action. Just do nothing but glue yourself to your computer screen and look at everything. Type any question you have about steroids,cycles,pct into google..You need to find what work for YOU, other people can only suggest..Best of luck man..

rabz

rabz

Awards
Im currently on my first cycle. I wanted to stay big though so i went with TEST E/DBOL..250mg test e pin twice EW. Dbol 30mg.ED. first week then 40mg week 2-3 then week 4 down to 30mg..Test E must be run for atleast 10weeks..I did alot of searching and this seemed like a solid first course of action. Just do nothing but glue yourself to your computer screen and look at everything. Type any question you have about steroids,cycles,pct into google..You need to find what work for YOU, other people can only suggest..Best of luck man..
So similar to my first cycle and I loved the hell out of it.