Katanadrol v3

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. all the katana v3 logs are sponsored so of course theyd be great reviews.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Let's clear one thing up. Nathan Chase(****) formulated the new Katanadrol as well as many other products sold by Mr Supps.

    This is completely false. Nathan Chase had nothing to do with the new formulation of Katanadrol V3.0 whatsoever, and has no business interest in it along with 90% of the products at MR Supps.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    thats because nate doesn't have me to fix things for him anymore. I wasn't going to say anything, just let it keep going, lmao. way to end the fun royd.
    Once again, what the hell does Nate have to do with Katanadrol? This further shows your lack of knowing anything relevant here in this thread along with many others. There is so much misinformation here it's ridiculous.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. Please do inform us on what's going on.

    Nate has stated that he sells his prohormone line through Mr. Supps. He formulated Kantana v.1 and v.2, what makes you say he didn't do this?

    In the end though I don't care. It is over priced, and underdosed. Give.us 800-1200mg and drop the herbal crap. Or add some epiandrosterone.

    Androgard v2 was 600mg with a hormone shield and delivery system, and wasn't that much more expensive.

    Over priced ****. The end!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Please do inform us on what's going on.

    Nate has stated that he sells his prohormone line through Mr. Supps. He formulated Kantana v.1 and v.2, what makes you say he didn't do this?

    In the end though I don't care. It is over priced, and underdosed. Give.us 800-1200mg and drop the herbal crap. Or add some epiandrosterone.

    Androgard v2 was 600mg with a hormone shield and delivery system, and wasn't that much more expensive.

    Over priced ****. The end!
    Nates prohormone line is Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, and the previous versions of Katanadrol. Since beast and OG Katana are now unavailable, Diesel and Hella are the part left of "his prohormone line"

    The new formulation of Katanadrol was done solely and entirely by MR Supps, labels and all.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Please do inform us on what's going on.

    Nate has stated that he sells his prohormone line through Mr. Supps. He formulated Kantana v.1 and v.2, what makes you say he didn't do this?

    In the end though I don't care. It is over priced, and underdosed. Give.us 800-1200mg and drop the herbal crap. Or add some epiandrosterone.

    Androgard v2 was 600mg with a hormone shield and delivery system, and wasn't that much more expensive.

    Over priced ****. The end!
    Nothing is "going on". Yes the original pro's like Beast, Katana Diesel are sold on our site and we have an agreement with Nate to be allowed to use those.

    Our other products are by us. The new Katana was formulated by us and apparently you don't like that one.. Sorry We have other things in the works and we will for sure take note of people wanting a bigger dosage. From the testing we did we decided this dosage was a proper dosage for the large variety of body types and sizes. We could be wrong.. However the logs so far show the product works.

    Furthermore Katana is not supposed to be a Gainer product, it is a cutting product. We did not intend this product to be a huge gainer. If it was a formula to replace Beast or something it would have for sure had higher dosages. We have something more impressive in store for that though. Well we think it is more impressive LOL.

    Outside that I just really wanted to make sure people gave us a fair shot and don't just immediately hate us because we are associated with ****. We are our own company with our own values and we want people to know that.

    As for over priced ****.. Well anything is over priced if it cost more than you want to pay. That is always something is determined by the consumer. One guy will spend an extra $1,000 on a TV with 3d while another says its over priced crap.

    JBRYAND101B - Tried to PM you, your box is full. Got some questions.. I don't know anything about this history but I am curious.

    As for the Katanadrol description, I'm working on that. We did this without any help from Nate or anyone and several people have pointed out the wording issue with our description. It doesn't change what is in the product or if it works but I 100% agree that we need to update the description to be worded better.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Once again, what the hell does Nate have to do with Katanadrol? This further shows your lack of knowing anything relevant here in this thread along with many others. There is so much misinformation here it's ridiculous.
    Sad, I remember when you joined the nt bm team, if your telling what you believe to be the truth, nate must of wised up and learned to keep it hush hush.
    No more phone calls about taking trips to get raws, laughing at all the suckers paying so much $$$ for the products, no more talks about, "how much can I charge before they stop buying, ha ha ha"
    He must not of had those conversations with you on the phone.

    That is, if your telling the truth.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Nates prohormone line is Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, and the previous versions of Katanadrol. Since beast and OG Katana are now unavailable, Diesel and Hella are the part left of "his prohormone line"

    The new formulation of Katanadrol was done solely and entirely by MR Supps, labels and all.
    This could be a possibility. I stopped returning nates calls about 6months ago.
    But I doubt it.

    Og katana contained phera an pro dienolone.
    V2 contained fura, who do you think helped formulate that?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mrsupps

    Nothing is "going on". Yes the original pro's like Beast, Katana Diesel are sold on our site and we have an agreement with Nate to be allowed to use those.

    Our other products are by us. The new Katana was formulated by us and apparently you don't like that one.. Sorry We have other things in the works and we will for sure take note of people wanting a bigger dosage. From the testing we did we decided this dosage was a proper dosage for the large variety of body types and sizes. We could be wrong.. However the logs so far show the product works.

    Furthermore Katana is not supposed to be a Gainer product, it is a cutting product. We did not intend this product to be a huge gainer. If it was a formula to replace Beast or something it would have for sure had higher dosages. We have something more impressive in store for that though. Well we think it is more impressive LOL.

    Outside that I just really wanted to make sure people gave us a fair shot and don't just immediately hate us because we are associated with ****. We are our own company with our own values and we want people to know that.

    As for over priced ****.. Well anything is over priced if it cost more than you want to pay. That is always something is determined by the consumer. One guy will spend an extra $1,000 on a TV with 3d while another says its over priced crap.

    JBRYAND101B - Tried to PM you, your box is full. Got some questions.. I don't know anything about this history but I am curious.

    As for the Katanadrol description, I'm working on that. We did this without any help from Nate or anyone and several people have pointed out the wording issue with our description. It doesn't change what is in the product or if it works but I 100% agree that we need to update the description to be worded better.
    I don't mind. I was nates go to guy for androgenic compounds info a while back.

    We met on elite, I was with pp (undercover) I do what I do best, called him out on all the errors on the products, and made corrections.
    He immediately banned me.

    Then I showed him the facts, he then asked me to join his team, I did.

    After the whole monstetdrol xt thing blew up, I quit the team.

    He thought it was me putting all those web sites up with personal info on his dirty deeds, cause I was in that circle.

    I told him it wasn't me, but if hr didn't believe me he could go fcuk himself, the truth will eventually come out, and I will not forget or forgive. He talked shiit, banned me from his site, continued to talk shiit.
    Month or so later I get a call, its nate, calling to personally apologize.
    He found out it wasn't me, but one of his closest friends, the guy who ran the site, the webmaster or w/e.
    I thanked him for manning up and apologizing, as that was respectful, and tried to stay in good terms, but what's done is done.
    I was unbanned, my name on his site is jury101b, I had him change it from jbryand101b.
    And I still have my platinum membership on elite, though I don't use it.

    I'm sure nate would deny most of this.
    But the question begs to be answered, if I'm full of it, why am I still around the places were he is boss, and have VIP status? Lol.

    Drama city, another reason I left.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Sad, I remember when you joined the nt bm team, if your telling what you believe to be the truth, nate must of wised up and learned to keep it hush hush.
    No more phone calls about taking trips to get raws, laughing at all the suckers paying so much $$$ for the products, no more talks about, "how much can I charge before they stop buying, ha ha ha"
    He must not of had those conversations with you on the phone.

    That is, if your telling the truth.

    jbryand, I have always respected your knowledge on anabolic pharmacology and your opinion, and I still do. Everything you mentioned about phone calls in the past to Nathan is news to me. I have never heard anything remotely close to that since I started with the team two years ago. I'm not calling you a liar, jut saying I've never heard that. The only thing I can comment on is my own experience and everything that I do know. Of which is that his products work (I can vouch for that personally). Many who have been around this forum long enough has seen or read my logs and has seen the progress I've made through my pics and logs. Every one of my cycles during those two years was with MR Supps products (Epi strong, Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, and katana v2.0). They are all still here in logs anytime anybody wants to look at them. So, my point is that I stand behind the products 100% because they were a major factor in my physique, and that is personal real world results. I can't be any more honet than that. I have never lied about a product on a forum no matter if its a product I represent or not, and I certainly am not going to start now...lol. I wouldnt be a rep If at any time, I felt the company I represented was shorting the customers on anything less than what they pay for.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I don't mind. I was nates go to guy for androgenic compounds info a while back.

    We met on elite, I was with pp (undercover) I do what I do best, called him out on all the errors on the products, and made corrections.
    He immediately banned me.

    Then I showed him the facts, he then asked me to join his team, I did.

    After the whole monstetdrol xt thing blew up, I quit the team.

    He thought it was me putting all those web sites up with personal info on his dirty deeds, cause I was in that circle.

    I told him it wasn't me, but if hr didn't believe me he could go fcuk himself, the truth will eventually come out, and I will not forget or forgive. He talked shiit, banned me from his site, continued to talk shiit.
    Month or so later I get a call, its nate, calling to personally apologize.
    He found out it wasn't me, but one of his closest friends, the guy who ran the site, the webmaster or w/e.
    I thanked him for manning up and apologizing, as that was respectful, and tried to stay in good terms, but what's done is done.
    I was unbanned, my name on his site is jury101b, I had him change it from jbryand101b.
    And I still have my platinum membership on elite, though I don't use it.

    I'm sure nate would deny most of this.
    But the question begs to be answered, if I'm full of it, why am I still around the places were he is boss, and have VIP status? Lol.

    Drama city, another reason I left.
    all old news *yawn*

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    jbryand, I have always respected your knowledge on anabolic pharmacology and your opinion, and I still do. Everything you mentioned about phone calls in the past to Nathan is news to me. I have never heard anything remotely close to that since I started with the team two years ago. I'm not calling you a liar, jut saying I've never heard that. The only thing I can comment on is my own experience and everything that I do know. Of which is that his products work (I can vouch for that personally). Many who have been around this forum long enough has seen or read my logs and has seen the progress I've made through my pics and logs. Every one of my cycles during those two years was with MR Supps products (Epi strong, Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, and katana v2.0). They are all still here in logs anytime anybody wants to look at them. So, my point is that I stand behind the products 100% because they were a major factor in my physique, and that is personal real world results. I can't be any more honet than that. I have never lied about a product on a forum no matter if its a product I represent or not, and I certainly am not going to start now...lol. I wouldnt be a rep If at any time, I felt the company I represented was shorting the customers on anything less than what they pay for.
    That's good then, cause all that stuff is what got nates friends to turn on him, and then he on them.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Needtogetaas
    hmmm
    WB.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lets Talk About Katanadrol V3.0
    By ThunderHumper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 02:17 PM
  3. Swole V3 dosing.
    By pistonpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 12:26 AM
  4. SWOLE V3? anyone tried it?
    By pistonpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 07:01 AM
  5. Fatbody V3.0
    By RRAdam in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 06:02 AM
Log in
Log in