Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Katanadrol v3

1.  11-26-2012  10:31 AM
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you just dont know nate as well as I do, that is, if you really believe what you're saying here.

most of the time, the products were gtg though being worth the cost is another thing.
    again mr supps is not nathan.And n t b m and mr supps are 2 seperate companies,even though they are closely tied., due to business agreements..And that is as far as i will take it..And i know nathan better then you or anyone else in here.

2.  11-26-2012  10:43 AM
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

Originally Posted by hurricane187
    half of these products you mentioned as being pushed down your throat.. arent even sold by mr supps good friend,please learn the facts before speaking and you left out the big part that everything mr supps sells is LEGAL at the time,so yes there is a big difference when you purchase those products compared to other steriods and half the products you have mentioned as being just as good or better.. are now illegal.Many people dont want to go that route.

beastdrol was an amazing product.One of the all time great ph products avail anywhere.Maybe you didnt like the price but it worked and worked well, end of story

As far a katana v3, its a new product.The original got banned, so obviously the formula has been altered, i havent tried it myself, so i cant comment on the quality of it.But i wont sit here and sell you a dream, many places that try to alter their formula of a product due to the original being banned, the newer version dont stack up.This is nothing new.Not saying that is the case with katana because i havent tried it yet
    Lol what did he name that was illegal bro?

Besides superdrol which is in no way half of the compounds named.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

•   
  3.  11-26-2012  12:08 PM
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by hurricane187
    half of these products you mentioned as being pushed down your throat.. arent even sold by mr supps good friend,please learn the facts before speaking and you left out the big part that everything mr supps sells is LEGAL at the time,so yes there is a big difference when you purchase those products compared to other steriods and half the products you have mentioned as being just as good or better.. are now illegal.Many people dont want to go that route.

beastdrol was an amazing product.One of the all time great ph products avail anywhere.Maybe you didnt like the price but it worked and worked well, end of story

As far a katana v3, its a new product.The original got banned, so obviously the formula has been altered, i havent tried it myself, so i cant comment on the quality of it.But i wont sit here and sell you a dream, many places that try to alter their formula of a product due to the original being banned, the newer version dont stack up.This is nothing new.Not saying that is the case with katana because i havent tried it yet
    lol gtfo. only thing i mentioned illegal was sd and thats because people still have a bunch of it sitting around for use. not like i mentioned the older illegal ph's like pheraplex because those jsut arnt around as much any more

and furaza wasnt banned, it was just discontinued. the latest ban was pstanz and superdrol. next time check your info before you open your know-it-all mouth. take my neg, i dont do it often

and justs so you know, its the prices not the products that get me. if you pay attention to the advice in those quotes, its either "take hdrol for a cut, forget epi" or "take dmz and lmg for a bulk, dont worry stacking two powerful compounds for a first time bulk is fine." do you see something wrong with that?

4.  11-26-2012  12:26 PM
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    lol gtfo. only thing i mentioned illegal was sd and thats because people still have a bunch of it sitting around for use. not like i mentioned the older illegal ph's like pheraplex because those jsut arnt around as much any more

and furaza wasnt banned, it was just discontinued. the latest ban was pstanz and superdrol. next time check your info before you open your know-it-all mouth. take my neg, i dont do it often

and justs so you know, its the prices not the products that get me. if you pay attention to the advice in those quotes, its either "take hdrol for a cut, forget epi" or "take dmz and lmg for a bulk, dont worry stacking two powerful compounds for a first time bulk is fine." do you see something wrong with that?
    you mentioned "and every other steriod".. Which would pretty much cover every illegal steriod know to man kind.Listen good friend i am not here to argue with you, but alot of what you have stated is false or fabricated.If you dont like the prices, thats one thing.But mr supps products are top shelf for the most part.Katana i cant comment on, i havent used but keep in mind its a replacement to the original formula..which for the most part is very very hard to duplicate the effectiveness, for ANY replacement.Look at all the superdrol replacement products that are being pulled off the shelfs by various companies because they cant compare, just keep that in mind.Again i never used katana, so it could rock for all i know but im just saying

5.  11-26-2012  02:10 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Let's clear one thing up. Nathan Chase(****) formulated the new Katanadrol as well as many other products sold by Mr Supps.

6.  11-26-2012  04:55 PM
    Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews

Originally Posted by hurricane187 View Post
    again mr supps is not nathan.And n t b m and mr supps are 2 seperate companies,even though they are closely tied., due to business agreements..And that is as far as i will take it..And i know nathan better then you or anyone else in here.
    not this line again, reps and those who are blinded say this kind of thing, when reps and those nate allows know the truth. (even if he does turn on them)

and if you knew nate as well as you say you do, you would know all about his relationship with me.

I doubt he will tell you the truth about it, if he does, he'd be a bigger man than I thought.
    SNS rep

7.  11-26-2012  04:58 PM
    Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews

Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Didn't the beast have a crazy amount of capsules though?? Which is why it cost so much?
    yea, it had 90 capsules at 10mg each.
    SNS rep

8.  11-26-2012  05:29 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ha.. I created my account again. Maybe they deleted it because they didn't think it was really the real mrsupps?

Check this out: Go to the mrsupps site /real.txt

Proof enough?

9.  11-26-2012  05:48 PM
    Running with the Big Boys Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Why doesn't mr supps correct the write up for their new katana drol? What compound are you actually selling?

What is in Katanadrol 3.0?

3a-hydrodxy-5a-androstan-17-one; a version of Androsterone. Androsterone is a precursor to 1-testosterone, this is great for gains in strength and size. Also it does not convert to estrogen so it is great for cutting or stacking with other compounds. It may actually restore your body’s natural androgen/estrogen levels.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

10.  11-26-2012  06:09 PM
    Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews

Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Why doesn't mr supps correct the write up for their new katana drol? What compound are you actually selling?

What is in Katanadrol 3.0?

3a-hydrodxy-5a-androstan-17-one; a version of Androsterone. Androsterone is a precursor to 1-testosterone, this is great for gains in strength and size. Also it does not convert to estrogen so it is great for cutting or stacking with other compounds. It may actually restore your body’s natural androgen/estrogen levels.
    thats because nate doesn't have me to fix things for him anymore.
    I wasn't going to say anything, just let it keep going, lmao. way to end the fun royd.
    SNS rep

11.  11-26-2012  09:39 PM
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

all the katana v3 logs are sponsored so of course theyd be great reviews.

12.  11-27-2012  05:41 AM
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Let's clear one thing up. Nathan Chase(****) formulated the new Katanadrol as well as many other products sold by Mr Supps.

This is completely false. Nathan Chase had nothing to do with the new formulation of Katanadrol V3.0 whatsoever, and has no business interest in it along with 90% of the products at MR Supps.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

13.  11-27-2012  05:45 AM
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

thats because nate doesn't have me to fix things for him anymore. I wasn't going to say anything, just let it keep going, lmao. way to end the fun royd.
    Once again, what the hell does Nate have to do with Katanadrol? This further shows your lack of knowing anything relevant here in this thread along with many others. There is so much misinformation here it's ridiculous.
    Recoverbro Elite

14.  11-27-2012  07:23 AM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Please do inform us on what's going on.

Nate has stated that he sells his prohormone line through Mr. Supps. He formulated Kantana v.1 and v.2, what makes you say he didn't do this?

In the end though I don't care. It is over priced, and underdosed. Give.us 800-1200mg and drop the herbal crap. Or add some epiandrosterone.

Androgard v2 was 600mg with a hormone shield and delivery system, and wasn't that much more expensive.

Over priced ****. The end!

15.  11-27-2012  02:18 PM
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes

Nate has stated that he sells his prohormone line through Mr. Supps. He formulated Kantana v.1 and v.2, what makes you say he didn't do this?

In the end though I don't care. It is over priced, and underdosed. Give.us 800-1200mg and drop the herbal crap. Or add some epiandrosterone.

Androgard v2 was 600mg with a hormone shield and delivery system, and wasn't that much more expensive.

Nates prohormone line is Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, and the previous versions of Katanadrol. Since beast and OG Katana are now unavailable, Diesel and Hella are the part left of "his prohormone line"

The new formulation of Katanadrol was done solely and entirely by MR Supps, labels and all.
    Recoverbro Elite

16.  11-27-2012  02:19 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post

Nothing is "going on". Yes the original pro's like Beast, Katana Diesel are sold on our site and we have an agreement with Nate to be allowed to use those.

Our other products are by us. The new Katana was formulated by us and apparently you don't like that one.. Sorry We have other things in the works and we will for sure take note of people wanting a bigger dosage. From the testing we did we decided this dosage was a proper dosage for the large variety of body types and sizes. We could be wrong.. However the logs so far show the product works.

Furthermore Katana is not supposed to be a Gainer product, it is a cutting product. We did not intend this product to be a huge gainer. If it was a formula to replace Beast or something it would have for sure had higher dosages. We have something more impressive in store for that though. Well we think it is more impressive LOL.

Outside that I just really wanted to make sure people gave us a fair shot and don't just immediately hate us because we are associated with ****. We are our own company with our own values and we want people to know that.

As for over priced ****.. Well anything is over priced if it cost more than you want to pay. That is always something is determined by the consumer. One guy will spend an extra $1,000 on a TV with 3d while another says its over priced crap.

JBRYAND101B - Tried to PM you, your box is full. Got some questions.. I don't know anything about this history but I am curious.

As for the Katanadrol description, I'm working on that. We did this without any help from Nate or anyone and several people have pointed out the wording issue with our description. It doesn't change what is in the product or if it works but I 100% agree that we need to update the description to be worded better.

17.  11-27-2012  05:58 PM
    Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews

Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Once again, what the hell does Nate have to do with Katanadrol? This further shows your lack of knowing anything relevant here in this thread along with many others. There is so much misinformation here it's ridiculous.
    Sad, I remember when you joined the nt bm team, if your telling what you believe to be the truth, nate must of wised up and learned to keep it hush hush.
    No more phone calls about taking trips to get raws, laughing at all the suckers paying so much $$$ for the products, no more talks about, "how much can I charge before they stop buying, ha ha ha"
    He must not of had those conversations with you on the phone.

That is, if your telling the truth.
    SNS rep

18.  11-27-2012  06:02 PM
    Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews

Originally Posted by RickRock13

Nates prohormone line is Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, and the previous versions of Katanadrol. Since beast and OG Katana are now unavailable, Diesel and Hella are the part left of "his prohormone line"

The new formulation of Katanadrol was done solely and entirely by MR Supps, labels and all.
    This could be a possibility. I stopped returning nates calls about 6months ago.
    But I doubt it.

Og katana contained phera an pro dienolone.
    V2 contained fura, who do you think helped formulate that?
    SNS rep

19.  11-27-2012  06:42 PM
    Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews

Originally Posted by mrsupps

Nothing is "going on". Yes the original pro's like Beast, Katana Diesel are sold on our site and we have an agreement with Nate to be allowed to use those.

Our other products are by us. The new Katana was formulated by us and apparently you don't like that one.. Sorry We have other things in the works and we will for sure take note of people wanting a bigger dosage. From the testing we did we decided this dosage was a proper dosage for the large variety of body types and sizes. We could be wrong.. However the logs so far show the product works.

Furthermore Katana is not supposed to be a Gainer product, it is a cutting product. We did not intend this product to be a huge gainer. If it was a formula to replace Beast or something it would have for sure had higher dosages. We have something more impressive in store for that though. Well we think it is more impressive LOL.

Outside that I just really wanted to make sure people gave us a fair shot and don't just immediately hate us because we are associated with ****. We are our own company with our own values and we want people to know that.

As for over priced ****.. Well anything is over priced if it cost more than you want to pay. That is always something is determined by the consumer. One guy will spend an extra $1,000 on a TV with 3d while another says its over priced crap.

JBRYAND101B - Tried to PM you, your box is full. Got some questions.. I don't know anything about this history but I am curious.

As for the Katanadrol description, I'm working on that. We did this without any help from Nate or anyone and several people have pointed out the wording issue with our description. It doesn't change what is in the product or if it works but I 100% agree that we need to update the description to be worded better.
    I don't mind. I was nates go to guy for androgenic compounds info a while back.

We met on elite, I was with pp (undercover) I do what I do best, called him out on all the errors on the products, and made corrections.
    He immediately banned me.

Then I showed him the facts, he then asked me to join his team, I did.

After the whole monstetdrol xt thing blew up, I quit the team.

He thought it was me putting all those web sites up with personal info on his dirty deeds, cause I was in that circle.

I told him it wasn't me, but if hr didn't believe me he could go fcuk himself, the truth will eventually come out, and I will not forget or forgive. He talked shiit, banned me from his site, continued to talk shiit.
    Month or so later I get a call, its nate, calling to personally apologize.
    He found out it wasn't me, but one of his closest friends, the guy who ran the site, the webmaster or w/e.
    I thanked him for manning up and apologizing, as that was respectful, and tried to stay in good terms, but what's done is done.
    I was unbanned, my name on his site is jury101b, I had him change it from jbryand101b.
    And I still have my platinum membership on elite, though I don't use it.

I'm sure nate would deny most of this.
    But the question begs to be answered, if I'm full of it, why am I still around the places were he is boss, and have VIP status? Lol.

Drama city, another reason I left.
    SNS rep

20.  11-27-2012  09:15 PM
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Sad, I remember when you joined the nt bm team, if your telling what you believe to be the truth, nate must of wised up and learned to keep it hush hush.
    No more phone calls about taking trips to get raws, laughing at all the suckers paying so much $$$ for the products, no more talks about, "how much can I charge before they stop buying, ha ha ha"
    He must not of had those conversations with you on the phone.

That is, if your telling the truth.

jbryand, I have always respected your knowledge on anabolic pharmacology and your opinion, and I still do. Everything you mentioned about phone calls in the past to Nathan is news to me. I have never heard anything remotely close to that since I started with the team two years ago. I'm not calling you a liar, jut saying I've never heard that. The only thing I can comment on is my own experience and everything that I do know. Of which is that his products work (I can vouch for that personally). Many who have been around this forum long enough has seen or read my logs and has seen the progress I've made through my pics and logs. Every one of my cycles during those two years was with MR Supps products (Epi strong, Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, and katana v2.0). They are all still here in logs anytime anybody wants to look at them. So, my point is that I stand behind the products 100% because they were a major factor in my physique, and that is personal real world results. I can't be any more honet than that. I have never lied about a product on a forum no matter if its a product I represent or not, and I certainly am not going to start now...lol. I wouldnt be a rep If at any time, I felt the company I represented was shorting the customers on anything less than what they pay for.
    Recoverbro Elite

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lets Talk About Katanadrol V3.0
    By ThunderHumper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 01:10 PM
  2. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM