Katanadrol v3

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard both good and bad, the ingredients don't look to promising but yet some say they have had good results? Just looking for some answers. Don't feel like running my 5th hdrol cycle.

anaboliko

Awards
I've heard both good and bad, the ingredients don't look to promising but yet some say they have had good results? Just looking for some answers. Don't feel like running my 5th hdrol cycle.
I ran H-drol and Katana V1 as my first cycle (I paid the owner of that company for training so he put the stack together for me), and it was the worst cycle ever. The back pumps I got were so bad that I couldn't stand nor lie down, I didn't feel hungry, libido was non-existent, etc. I stopped taking Katana and the back pumps more or less subsided. My second cycle was Winny ( I was lucky to be abroad and it was SUPER easy to get pharmaceutical quality). I loved that cycle, no back pumps, no side effects, libido was through the roof and hard as a rock. I put on 20lbs on an 8 week cycle and lost only 6lbs after PCT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, you payed him for training? That's funny.

On another note, hdrol/fura is a great stack when ran properly.

anaboliko

Awards
Lol, you payed him for training? That's funny.

On another note, hdrol/fura is a great stack when ran properly.
Yeah, they have a training pack they sell with nutrition and workouts and whatnot. It was pretty much a waste of money, I've never said anything about this, but yeah, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
all the katana v3 logs are sponsored so of course theyd be great reviews. its underdosed though, youd need at minimum twice thedose to be effective. be ready to buy 3-4 bottles if you wana play ball

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The company sucks, don't give them a penny. Underdosed and their logs are all sponsored. The forum you saw the reviews on is entirely sponsored by that company

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you say MRsupps sucks? That shows your knowledge. Hopefully I read that wrong
They do if you know the owner and company. They overcharge for supplements. They ban anyone that disagrees on their forums.

Oh and they say SERMs aren't needed. Just their stuff.

So I do know. You read it correct. I refuse to give them a penny.

Tbol

Awards
Sorry dude, Beast was the best. The new katana may be lacking but the company is solid.

Tbol

Awards
Beast was quality. Sorry if you didn't like it. Oh, did Mrsupps have a breakup that I didn't know about? MrSupps is g2g

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast was quality. Sorry if you didn't like it. Oh, did Mrsupps have a breakup that I didn't know about? MrSupps is g2g
Lol it was $60 SD. Nothing wrong with the quality of the SD except for the fact that I could've got LGI for $20.

Tbol

Awards
Ok that's fine, I to bought sd for a discount price. But MrSUPPS quality was something I can depend on. Don't hate. Mrsupps was quality

nightterror

Awards
Ok that's fine, I to bought sd for a discount price. But MrSUPPS quality was something I can depend on. Don't hate. Mrsupps was quality
Quality? Did they provide any certificates proving quality products? third party testing? no

CEL on the other hand, did.

Tbol

Awards
I have faith in CEL also, but MrSUPPS is quality also. Yes they are priced high but quality and trust goes a long way. Where is the support for this company? I an not alone

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I have faith in CEL also, but MrSUPPS is quality also. Yes they are priced high but quality and trust goes a long way. Where is the support for this company? I an not alone
no im with you. mrsupps and ntb m are both good by my book but the point js that they are ungodly expensive pn certain items.nhelladrol for example is fukin awsomely priced. beastdrol was lame. even hcgenerate, transaderm, n2guard, katana v2 and v3 were all overpriced

Tbol

Awards
Beastdrol was not lame! It was awesome, still is. I agree about the price, u get what u pay for. I'm done defending them.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Beastdrol was not lame! It was awesome, still is. I agree about the price, u get what u pay for. I'm done defending them.
its a losing battle. $60 for sd wasnt worth it. not when every other clone out there was $20-30. and their bogo deals are annoying. up the price by $20 and you get another products? mighth as well call it 30% off cuz its not quite bogo. i still like them though, i think theyre customer service is one of the best in the supplement industry. they even give free items to their forum members, as annoying as it is to post there. if they made more clones worth it like hdrol, theyd be my top company. katanadrol v3 was a letdown. i wanna see epistrong again, beastdrol back as dmz, and some tren clone

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to chime in here and clear some things up for people.

1. **** and MRsupps are advertising partners. The owner of **** does not own MRsupps. No association past joint advertising.

2. Beastdrol was $52.99 with free shipping in the US when it was sold on our website after we purchased the rights to the name and formula.

3. YES most of the current logs out on the boards for Katanadrol v3.0 are by people who received a free bottle of the product from us. I'm shocked that anyone would fault us for giving away product for people to try and openly comment on their experience. We truly felt this was a way better solution than just launching the product and hoping people bought it and talked about it all because we slapped it up on our website for sale. All the people doing logs sent PM's responding to our forum posts asking for people to do logs. In fact we couldn't even get enough people to do all the logs we wanted to do on some boards. So yes the people doing logs, taking pictures of themselves, spending the time to list out their diet, workout routine, answering questions all did receive a free bottle from us. However, we didn't give them any instructions of what they must say and some of my staff even was worried people could say something didn't work for them and the logs would do more harm then good.

4. We don't believe in selling things that do not work. We believe so strongly in this we have a money back guarantee on our website for products bought from us.

I hope this clears up some basic stuff. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I don't buy Apple devices and can give you 20 reasons why I've decided I won't. I'm sure several of you can tell me all the reasons you do LOL.. So to each their own!
Your full of shiit, well, mostly.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Your full of shiit, well, mostly.
well that and the part where thats not mrsupps lol. probly the same guy trying to put up a case since it was created nov 2012 with 1 post and no mrsupps avi

barlush23

Awards
I just bought Helladrol from MrSUPPS, should I be worried it is underdosed or anything? The $55 price for 180 pills and free shipping seemed like a decent deal.

I bought Forma stanzol from them before and really liked it (picked up formasurge for this cycle from Nutra sale though).

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
follow some katana v3 logs on one of those most skeptical bbing sites and you'll see the loggers are loving it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought Helladrol from MrSUPPS, should I be worried it is underdosed or anything? The $55 price for 180 pills and free shipping seemed like a decent deal.

I bought Forma stanzol from them before and really liked it (picked up formasurge for this cycle from Nutra sale though).
It's most likely fine.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**** admitted he doesn't test his raws.
He sells his Dermacrine clone for $100+ dollars a bottle and advertises it as testosterone gel.
He suggest his overpriced natty test booster to be run on cycle as a replacement for HCG, as if it is going to do anything else but burn a whole in your pocket, and put more in his.
**** is a fat out of shape middle aged man, who gives cycle advice and charges for training and nutrition advice.

Can't say anything bad about Mr. Supps except who they associate themselves with.

EDIT: Katanadrol V3 is the same exact active as Androhard V2 but minus the delivery system/hormone shield and at half the dose. Bunch of herbal crap thrown in though.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well that and the part where thats not mrsupps lol. probly the same guy trying to put up a case since it was created nov 2012 with 1 post and no mrsupps avi
he actually had a account dating back to 2007 if I remember right but it looks like Am deleted it after the sponsorship wasn't renewed it looks like.

like Ape said it sounds like some of you are upset about another company altogether and not really mr supps your simply making them guilty by association.

I used forma stanazol as well and really enjoyed it and before that point I was not a fan of topicals at all and was even a little wary of trying it as first.

I would say mr supps is a pretty decent company and agree their customer service does a great job and they do give a butt ton of product away so overall I would say they are doing pretty well as a company

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
he actually had a account dating back to 2007 if I remember right but it looks like Am deleted it after the sponsorship wasn't renewed it looks like.

like Ape said it sounds like some of you are upset about another company altogether and not really mr supps your simply making them guilty by association.

I used forma stanazol as well and really enjoyed it and before that point I was not a fan of topicals at all and was even a little wary of trying it as first.

I would say mr supps is a pretty decent company and agree their customer service does a great job and they do give a butt ton of product away so overall I would say they are doing pretty well as a company
did not realize that. but even so, its weird for mrsupps to create an account being mrsupps and not MRSupps as in muscle research, all because a couple people were bashing the late beastdrol. still not sure on that one

and youre right, i like mrsupps and their products aside from the late beast and katana v3. its the other company that i think is douched around too much by robots. they even managed to rape mrsupps forum with their reps. every time i go in there, its the same ****:

bulk = "take dieselbolan with formastanzol, hcgenerate, transaderm, n2guard, and unleashed"
cut = "take heladrol stacked with katanadrol v3 and formastanzol, hcgenerate, tansaderm, n2guard, and unleashed"
"**** lmg, dmz, mechabol, msten, cyanostane, stano, 4-dhea, 1-dhea, nordhea, superdrol, and every other steroid out there because we dont sell them so they suck"

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Didn't the beast have a crazy amount of capsules though?? Which is why it cost so much?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoever is saying that this companies products are junk have no idea what they are talking about. Their "junk" products are the only oral anabolics I have used....period. I didn't build the physique in my avi on junk products. As for Katanadrol, I will be using it myself soon to see how it is. From everything ive heard across several forums, the logs are showing that it is doing even better than expected. :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoever is saying that this companies products are junk have no idea what they are talking about. Their "junk" products are the only oral anabolics I have used....period. I didn't build the physique in my avi on junk products. As for Katanadrol, I will be using it myself soon to see how it is. From everything ive heard across several forums, the logs are showing that it is doing even better than expected. :)
Who said they were junk? All I heard people say was they are overpriced and have poor affiliations. (I only have knowledge of the first so no idea what affiliations those are)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you just dont know nate as well as I do, that is, if you really believe what you're saying here.

most of the time, the products were gtg though being worth the cost is another thing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.... :smoker:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its a losing battle. $60 for sd wasnt worth it. not when every other clone out there was $20-30. and their bogo deals are annoying. up the price by $20 and you get another products? mighth as well call it 30% off cuz its not quite bogo. i still like them though, i think theyre customer service is one of the best in the supplement industry. they even give free items to their forum members, as annoying as it is to post there. if they made more clones worth it like hdrol, theyd be my top company. katanadrol v3 was a letdown. i wanna see epistrong again, beastdrol back as dmz, and some tren clone
have u tried katana v3 yet to know it's a let down? or are you just looking at ingredients and making a conclusion because the logs have been impressive and i'm not even following any logs at the home forum

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
have u tried katana v3 yet to know it's a let down? or are you just looking at ingredients and making a conclusion because the logs have been impressive and i'm not even following any logs at the home forum
on paper, its half of androhard for $70. thats enough for me to cross it off because i have better things to spend $150-300 on. id rther stock up on diesel of helladrol. those are winning prices and better doses in my book

im not complaining about the product itself,im sure it works. but its priced like it should be on ntb.m. like i said before, mrsupps is one of my favorite companies. i dont have any issues with them. i usually tell my buds to go with them for a first stack because helladrol is the best priced hdrol around

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on paper, its half of androhard for $70. thats enough for me to cross it off because i have better things to spend $150-300 on. id rther stock up on diesel of helladrol. those are winning prices and better doses in my book

im not complaining about the product itself,im sure it works. but its priced like it should be on ntb.m. like i said before, mrsupps is one of my favorite companies. i dont have any issues with them. i usually tell my buds to go with them for a first stack because helladrol is the best priced hdrol around
i understand...and i was skeptical the first time i saw the ingredients...but i'm watching two guys who compete log and love the product

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
did not realize that. but even so, its weird for mrsupps to create an account being mrsupps and not MRSupps as in muscle research, all because a couple people were bashing the late beastdrol. still not sure on that one

and youre right, i like mrsupps and their products aside from the late beast and katana v3. its the other company that i think is douched around too much by robots. they even managed to rape mrsupps forum with their reps. every time i go in there, its the same ****:

bulk = "take dieselbolan with formastanzol, hcgenerate, transaderm, n2guard, and unleashed"
cut = "take heladrol stacked with katanadrol v3 and formastanzol, hcgenerate, tansaderm, n2guard, and unleashed"
"**** lmg, dmz, mechabol, msten, cyanostane, stano, 4-dhea, 1-dhea, nordhea, superdrol, and every other steroid out there because we dont sell them so they suck"
half of these products you mentioned as being pushed down your throat.. arent even sold by mr supps good friend,please learn the facts before speaking and you left out the big part that everything mr supps sells is LEGAL at the time,so yes there is a big difference when you purchase those products compared to other steriods and half the products you have mentioned as being just as good or better.. are now illegal.Many people dont want to go that route.

beastdrol was an amazing product.One of the all time great ph products avail anywhere.Maybe you didnt like the price but it worked and worked well, end of story

As far a katana v3, its a new product.The original got banned, so obviously the formula has been altered, i havent tried it myself, so i cant comment on the quality of it.But i wont sit here and sell you a dream, many places that try to alter their formula of a product due to the original being banned, the newer version dont stack up.This is nothing new.Not saying that is the case with katana because i havent tried it yet

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
The company sucks, don't give them a penny. Underdosed and their logs are all sponsored. The forum you saw the reviews on is entirely sponsored by that company
all logs are sponsored? there are hundreds and hundreds of beastdrol,helladrol and old katanadrol logs floated around that are not sponsored good friend, this a false statment

With the new katanadrol? yes they are sponsored. Its a new product that has been giving out to get reviews on, so it can be seen as to where it stands, not only for mr supps but for the public .Mr supps doesnt ask for staged reviews, he asks for HONEST feedback from the loggers, if it dont work and is subpar, they are asked to report so.There is NO under the table deals made here.Are you saying that thousands of mr supps reviews and logs on all board are fake or staged? because that is a pretty lame statement and you couldnt be more wrong.

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
you just dont know nate as well as I do, that is, if you really believe what you're saying here.

most of the time, the products were gtg though being worth the cost is another thing.
again mr supps is not nathan.And n t b m and mr supps are 2 seperate companies,even though they are closely tied., due to business agreements..And that is as far as i will take it..And i know nathan better then you or anyone else in here.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
half of these products you mentioned as being pushed down your throat.. arent even sold by mr supps good friend,please learn the facts before speaking and you left out the big part that everything mr supps sells is LEGAL at the time,so yes there is a big difference when you purchase those products compared to other steriods and half the products you have mentioned as being just as good or better.. are now illegal.Many people dont want to go that route.

beastdrol was an amazing product.One of the all time great ph products avail anywhere.Maybe you didnt like the price but it worked and worked well, end of story

As far a katana v3, its a new product.The original got banned, so obviously the formula has been altered, i havent tried it myself, so i cant comment on the quality of it.But i wont sit here and sell you a dream, many places that try to alter their formula of a product due to the original being banned, the newer version dont stack up.This is nothing new.Not saying that is the case with katana because i havent tried it yet
Lol what did he name that was illegal bro?

Besides superdrol which is in no way half of the compounds named.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards

lol gtfo. only thing i mentioned illegal was sd and thats because people still have a bunch of it sitting around for use. not like i mentioned the older illegal ph's like pheraplex because those jsut arnt around as much any more

and furaza wasnt banned, it was just discontinued. the latest ban was pstanz and superdrol. next time check your info before you open your know-it-all mouth. take my neg, i dont do it often

and justs so you know, its the prices not the products that get me. if you pay attention to the advice in those quotes, its either "take hdrol for a cut, forget epi" or "take dmz and lmg for a bulk, dont worry stacking two powerful compounds for a first time bulk is fine." do you see something wrong with that?

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
lol gtfo. only thing i mentioned illegal was sd and thats because people still have a bunch of it sitting around for use. not like i mentioned the older illegal ph's like pheraplex because those jsut arnt around as much any more

and furaza wasnt banned, it was just discontinued. the latest ban was pstanz and superdrol. next time check your info before you open your know-it-all mouth. take my neg, i dont do it often

and justs so you know, its the prices not the products that get me. if you pay attention to the advice in those quotes, its either "take hdrol for a cut, forget epi" or "take dmz and lmg for a bulk, dont worry stacking two powerful compounds for a first time bulk is fine." do you see something wrong with that?
you mentioned "and every other steriod".. Which would pretty much cover every illegal steriod know to man kind.Listen good friend i am not here to argue with you, but alot of what you have stated is false or fabricated.If you dont like the prices, thats one thing.But mr supps products are top shelf for the most part.Katana i cant comment on, i havent used but keep in mind its a replacement to the original formula..which for the most part is very very hard to duplicate the effectiveness, for ANY replacement.Look at all the superdrol replacement products that are being pulled off the shelfs by various companies because they cant compare, just keep that in mind.Again i never used katana, so it could rock for all i know but im just saying

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's clear one thing up. Nathan Chase(****) formulated the new Katanadrol as well as many other products sold by Mr Supps.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
again mr supps is not nathan.And n t b m and mr supps are 2 seperate companies,even though they are closely tied., due to business agreements..And that is as far as i will take it..And i know nathan better then you or anyone else in here.
not this line again, reps and those who are blinded say this kind of thing, when reps and those nate allows know the truth. (even if he does turn on them)

and if you knew nate as well as you say you do, you would know all about his relationship with me.

I doubt he will tell you the truth about it, if he does, he'd be a bigger man than I thought.

mrsupps

mrsupps

Banned
Awards
Ha.. I created my account again. Maybe they deleted it because they didn't think it was really the real mrsupps?

Check this out: Go to the mrsupps site /real.txt

Proof enough?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why doesn't mr supps correct the write up for their new katana drol? What compound are you actually selling?

What is in Katanadrol 3.0?

3a-hydrodxy-5a-androstan-17-one; a version of Androsterone. Androsterone is a precursor to 1-testosterone, this is great for gains in strength and size. Also it does not convert to estrogen so it is great for cutting or stacking with other compounds. It may actually restore your body’s natural androgen/estrogen levels.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why doesn't mr supps correct the write up for their new katana drol? What compound are you actually selling?

What is in Katanadrol 3.0?

3a-hydrodxy-5a-androstan-17-one; a version of Androsterone. Androsterone is a precursor to 1-testosterone, this is great for gains in strength and size. Also it does not convert to estrogen so it is great for cutting or stacking with other compounds. It may actually restore your body’s natural androgen/estrogen levels.
thats because nate doesn't have me to fix things for him anymore.
I wasn't going to say anything, just let it keep going, lmao. way to end the fun royd.