First injectable cycle need help test cyp and D bol doseage ect - AnabolicMinds.com

First injectable cycle need help test cyp and D bol doseage ect

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

First injectable cycle need help test cyp and D bol doseage ect

OK guys not starting this cycle for quite a few months but am starting my research now so I know what I'm doing. I'm 33 years old been lifting about 5 years now I'm 5'5 175 about 16% bf. I've done several cycles of ph's before h drol furazadrol 1-andro & 550-XD black stack and protomax from IBE. Pct is always in line serms natty cortisol this is my first experience with real gear. I know a lot about ph's but absolutely nothing about this stuff. My first question is what's a good dose seeing that I'm 5'5 and only 175. I have two 10ml vials of test cyp at 250 per ML. I've read a lot of guys running 500mg a week but was wondering of this is to much for my weight. Also I have 50 tabs of D bol (10mg)and was planning on just taking 20mg on work out days or my other option was getting some more and running 20-30 every day for the first 5 weeks of cycle. Support supps will be the usual cycle assist coq10 liv 52 and the normal fish oil multi vit and perhaps a low dose AI eod such as adex or aromisin. My other question was about HCG how nessisary is this on cycle? I can get some but of course its not cheap. Also pct I was gonna go either nolva or clomid plus good t booster and some other stuff I'm sure. I planned on a 10 week but may go longer depending on the dose I go with. The stuff I have expires 08/13 is that like ph's where u can use after best by date or is that not advised also what size needles are best for test I was looking at 25g 1-1 1/2 inch needles, and where is the best injection sites glute or quad? A lot of questions I know lol I wanna start my research now so open to any insight and suggestions. Thanks.

2. New Member
    Answers

No doubt... Cyp is long acting Monday and Thursdays... That will do trick... 25 g are legit as what I use however 1" is all needed for spot injections... 1.5 is necessary for ass shots... Which I'm not Into... I like pinning pec.. Tri..and lat( side of leg).... To clarify pct... Anti arom won't be necessary during unless u notice symptoms... After yes. Nolva--- and clomid is for test bro... Good luck I'm about to start soon too... Oh an dbol are for front loading... Take everyday at start for 2-3 weeks or till your kidneys say no more!! Drink lots of h2o. Deuces

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swollz View Post
    No doubt... Cyp is long acting Monday and Thursdays... That will do trick... 25 g are legit as what I use however 1" is all needed for spot injections... 1.5 is necessary for ass shots... Which I'm not Into... I like pinning pec.. Tri..and lat( side of leg).... To clarify pct... Anti arom won't be necessary during unless u notice symptoms... After yes. Nolva--- and clomid is for test bro... Good luck I'm about to start soon too... Oh an dbol are for front loading... Take everyday at start for 2-3 weeks or till your kidneys say no more!! Drink lots of h2o. Deuces
    Thanks for your reponse bro, so 500mg a week is still good for my height and weight? Im on a mild 8 week ph cycle right now gonna wait two months after pct and then run p plex or DMZ then wait another 2 months after pct and run this bad boy lol. So if i dont use the test by 8/13 the expo is it ok to run it after that?

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, It tends to get a little weaker but still GTG.
    As for dosage, 250mg a week for you weight with 20mg dbol ED for 5 weeks...if it's real stuff.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vassille
    Yeah, It tends to get a little weaker but still GTG.
    As for dosage, 250mg a week for you weight with 20mg dbol ED for 5 weeks...if it's real stuff.
    Cool thanks man should I keep the test at 250 for the full 10 weeks or should I go up to 500 after like 5-6 weeks

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Cool thanks man should I keep the test at 250 for the full 10 weeks or should I go up to 500 after like 5-6 weeks
    np
    It's a tough call because you did some prohoromes cycles. Normally 250 should be fine for a novice but in your case since you did some prohormone cycles try 400 all the way through. 200 mon and thur

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vassille

np
    It's a tough call because you did some prohoromes cycles. Normally 250 should be fine for a novice but in your case since you did some prohormone cycles try 400 all the way through. 200 mon and thur
    So 200 twice a week that sounds like a good idea. What's best for pct with test nolva or clomid?

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I seemed to handle nolva better than clomid but that's me. Go with nolva if you want me to pick one or the other.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

How nessisary is HCG on cycle

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot
    How nessisary is HCG on cycle
    If your running test for 12 week there is no need really.16+ its gonna make recovery a lot easier
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Had a strange question my buddy found a TRT clinic that will prescribe test and of course can never have to much test laying around. The dr said he can squeeze me in on Tuesday and I believe they do the injections in the office only. I'll be two days into pct from a mild 8 week finaflex 1-andro and 550-XD black cycle. Would that be a bad thing to start low weekly injections of test of should I wait to see him till after pct? I wanted to go see him now cause I know my natural test will be low and can get on trt. But if they don't prescribe it and do injections in office only would it be best to wait till after pct?

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Had a strange question my buddy found a TRT clinic that will prescribe test and of course can never have to much test laying around. The dr said he can squeeze me in on Tuesday and I believe they do the injections in the office only. I'll be two days into pct from a mild 8 week finaflex 1-andro and 550-XD black cycle. Would that be a bad thing to start low weekly injections of test of should I wait to see him till after pct? I wanted to go see him now cause I know my natural test will be low and can get on trt. But if they don't prescribe it and do injections in office only would it be best to wait till after pct?
    If you think about going to TRT, stop thinking about PCT it's redundant.

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nightterror

If you think about going to TRT, stop thinking about PCT it's redundant.
    So is it OK to start TRT right after a cycle?

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

So is it OK to start TRT right after a cycle?
    Trt is a last resort for when you stop produceing test. You should try pct then a test cycle if you want your balls to work. Your test is low when you come off cycle anyway so....not a reason to go to trt. Have you tried recovering? Once you start trt your in it for the long haul

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

Trt is a last resort for when you stop produceing test. You should try pct then a test cycle if you want your balls to work. Your test is low when you come off cycle anyway so....not a reason to go to trt. Have you tried recovering? Once you start trt your in it for the long haul
    Ohh OK maybe I'm misunderstanding what TRT is. My buddy just got a prescription for teat from the dr. I thought that's what trt was its just test right? The dr he sees will right scripts for test if ur levels are low I wanted to see him to get the script and then save it and not run it now wait till way after pct. The problem is sometimes the office won't prescribe it and u have to go in weekly for injections. I'm not worried about recovering I recover in pct all the time. Just want some more test LOL

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Ohh OK maybe I'm misunderstanding what TRT is. My buddy just got a prescription for teat from the dr. I thought that's what trt was its just test right? The dr he sees will right scripts for test if ur levels are low I wanted to see him to get the script and then save it and not run it now wait till way after pct. The problem is sometimes the office won't prescribe it and u have to go in weekly for injections. I'm not worried about recovering I recover in pct all the time. Just want some more test LOL
    You can do that but when they test your bloodwork every 2 weeks to 2 months they will see steroids if you use them,or they will see your starting to recover or they will see your using a "body building dose" of test. These will lead them to not give you test anymore. Better to buy off of ugls so you don't have them yelling at you. Have a bud who tried and failed because he recovered. Trt is a tool used to improve the lives of people who can't produce testosterone and is usually a long term treatment with you being carefully monitored through out the trt.

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

You can do that but when they test your bloodwork every 2 weeks to 2 months they will see steroids if you use them,or they will see your starting to recover or they will see your using a "body building dose" of test. These will lead them to not give you test anymore. Better to buy off of ugls so you don't have them yelling at you. Have a bud who tried and failed because he recovered. Trt is a tool used to improve the lives of people who can't produce testosterone and is usually a long term treatment with you being carefully monitored through out the trt.
    Yea true maybe best to not ever try and just get test the good old reliable way

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Yea true maybe best to not ever try and just get test the good old reliable way
    By hopping from doctor to doctor?Let me know how that works for ya.

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

By hopping from doctor to doctor?Let me know how that works for ya.
    No man when I say old reliable way I mean from my guy not no dr ha ha

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

No man when I say old reliable way I mean from my guy not no dr ha ha
    Oh. Your guy who probably buys them from under ground labs. Its better to buy from a trusted friend I suppose

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Oh. Your guy who probably buys them from under ground labs. Its better to buy from a trusted friend I suppose
    Yea for sure man. I've tried buying online few times so many fake sites out there.

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Yea for sure man. I've tried buying online few times so many fake sites out there.
    I have found plenty of them. Legit dbol and test. Can't say for the rest. What does your friend charge you per vial?

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I have found plenty of them. Legit dbol and test. Can't say for the rest. What does your friend charge you per vial?
    Like 89 per 10ml vial of test. He has pretty much everything I've never actually met him lol everything is done through email. He's legit though, yea I know of a few that are legit always reluctant to buy though cause they are mostly overseas don't really want this stuff going through customs u know lol. D bol he charges like. 55 per tablet

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Like 89 per 10ml vial of test. He has pretty much everything I've never actually met him lol everything is done through email. He's legit though, yea I know of a few that are legit always reluctant to buy though cause they are mostly overseas don't really want this stuff going through customs u know lol. D bol he charges like. 55 per tablet
    I only asked cause I wanted to make sure. He's over pricing test. 10 ml at my source is 49 bucks

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I only asked cause I wanted to make sure. He's over pricing test. 10 ml at my source is 49 bucks
    Well crap 49 a vial is a hell of a lot better

26. Banned
    Answers

damn thats crazy good i can get masteron prop tren test(any ester) stanzolol for 80 bucks or 90 bucks for a 10ml vial, 50 dollars sounds ****ing sweet!
    Well crap 49 a vial is a hell of a lot better

27. New Member
    Answers

400 a week is a low dose, wtf? Most starters who never used PH's before and are on their first cycle are at 500mg a week of test, 250 monday, 250 thursday. I am on my first cycle and did 500mg the first 4 weeks then 600mg from then on. Zero side effects

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle in the dark side Test Cyp and D Bol
    By liftsalot in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. help First injection cycle! need critique or OK.
    By Jake Fires in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 08:22 AM
  3. First Injectable Cycle.... Need Help
    By Juiced in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 07:28 PM
  4. first cycle question about test e and d-bol
    By insane lifter in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 03:06 PM
  5. first SD cycle need help on workout routine