What would you take? (PH and Natural Options) HELP

MikeT123

Awards
Background Information
Height: 5'8
Weight: 185

Goal
Lose some bf% and gain solid muscle.

I have basically three choices that I cannot seem to make up my mind on do to so many forums read and information learned, I just can't seem to balance out each options pros and cons . With the items costing so much I want to make sure I'll be happy with what I chose in the end.

Option #1

Trifecta Stack
M1-D
MMv3
Formadrol Extreme
T-911 (Added on just for help with the PCT)

I chose this because even though at 16 you're suppose to stay away from PHs this one was really mild with minimal side effects and no sort of SERM needed over an OTC. (from what I've read for the most part)

Option #2

Natabolic Stack
Natadrol
Formadrol
GHenterate

I chose this as an option because it is said to have "like PHs effect" but at the same time is natural. Not sure if it's the safest though so If nyone has any knowledge on that Id appreciate it.

Option #3
P.E.S. Anabeta Elite
P.E.S. Erase Pro
Yok3d

I chose this finally because I was told it's safest and effective.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be hepful. I just can't make up my mind with which product. They're also very close in price so that isn't really a factor.

Yes I know I should also get alot of sleep, and eat a lot, and train. But I am dead set on choosing an additional supplement to Portein and Creatine and my Preworkout. So a suggestion to a new one would be cool too

Thanks.

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Bro

Youre 16
Just train hard and eat clean.
All you need is protein
No need to screw with your hormones at that age.
Wish i was 16...

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Neither. You are way to young to run any of those stacks. At 16 you have plenty of testosterone, you don't want to risk screwing it up. You should be able to make plenty of gains without the use of those, wait until you are at the very least 21 before you even think about using those. Don't want to see you fuc# yourself up man.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't mess with any of those at 16. Hell most of them I wouldn't touch until 21....

Get an app to track your diet more accurately and you'll be fine.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
id run black liver. youll never want again. i remember gaining 7lbs in 7 minutes, its insane. and contrary to the name, its actually not hepatoxic at all, you dont even need a serm because its not suprressive. now send the next 6 years of your life looking for it so you dont hurt yourself

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id run black liver. youll never want again. i remember gaining 7lbs in 7 minutes, its insane. and contrary to the name, its actually not hepatoxic at all, you dont even need a serm because its not suprressive. now send the next 6 years of your life looking for it so you dont hurt yourself
Its so hard to make. PMS really needs to step up their production process, if it wasn't so effective I wouldn't even waste my time since they're always out of stock!

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Wow... im 24 and not even ready to start PH/AAS... you're way too young and will see little to no true gains above what you could achieve naturally/safely/easily.

The fact that at 16 you feel you need them, is a huge sign that you aren't mature enough for them. Protein, a clean diet and dedication is ALL you'll need. You'll see more gains in a shorter time frame than i would die to your naturally high test levels due to your recent puberty.

Dont ruin your body because you want easy fast results. Body building aint about that.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
yea i think part of their problem is mining that meteor in the mountains of norway for their main ingredient. thats gotta be a b1tch passing through customs

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Doubting you'll get talked out of this..

Option 2, but if your gonna run any ph,get a serm source(check CEM on the ads) and run a good ph,.

No serm no cycle no problems. Also why run those options if you thinking of phs ? there are better options for a cheaper price.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Background Information
Height: 5'8
Weight: 185

Goal
Lose some bf% and gain solid muscle.

I have basically three choices that I cannot seem to make up my mind on do to so many forums read and information learned, I just can't seem to balance out each options pros and cons . With the items costing so much I want to make sure I'll be happy with what I chose in the end.

Option #1

Trifecta Stack
M1-D
MMv3
Formadrol Extreme
T-911 (Added on just for help with the PCT)

I chose this because even though at 16 you're suppose to stay away from PHs this one was really mild with minimal side effects and no sort of SERM needed over an OTC. (from what I've read for the most part)

Option #2

Natabolic Stack
Natadrol
Formadrol
GHenterate

I chose this as an option because it is said to have "like PHs effect" but at the same time is natural. Not sure if it's the safest though so If nyone has any knowledge on that Id appreciate it.

Option #3
P.E.S. Anabeta Elite
P.E.S. Erase Pro
Yok3d

I chose this finally because I was told it's safest and effective.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be hepful. I just can't make up my mind with which product. They're also very close in price so that isn't really a factor.

Yes I know I should also get alot of sleep, and eat a lot, and train. But I am dead set on choosing an additional supplement to Portein and Creatine and my Preworkout. So a suggestion to a new one would be cool too

Thanks.
Way too young bro. Spend your money on a trainer or on some protein. Your test levels are gonna go up anyway naturally and taking something now would be a huge mistake. Accept the way you are and put in hard work at the gym and especially in the kitchen. A lot of guys on here will happily help you with that stuff. Not mentioning your diet and routine also shows that you aren't ready.

MikeT123

Awards
Thanks everyone who's given me feedback. All of your post really opened my eyes and I've decided to just stick with what I do now.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good

And to be honest you are not supposed to be posting in this section anyway.