Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

What would you take? (PH and Natural Options) HELP

Background Information
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 185

Goal
    Lose some bf% and gain solid muscle.

I have basically three choices that I cannot seem to make up my mind on do to so many forums read and information learned, I just can't seem to balance out each options pros and cons . With the items costing so much I want to make sure I'll be happy with what I chose in the end.

Option #1

Trifecta Stack
    M1-D
    MMv3
    Formadrol Extreme
    T-911 (Added on just for help with the PCT)

I chose this because even though at 16 you're suppose to stay away from PHs this one was really mild with minimal side effects and no sort of SERM needed over an OTC. (from what I've read for the most part)

Option #2

Natabolic Stack
    Natadrol
    Formadrol
    GHenterate

I chose this as an option because it is said to have "like PHs effect" but at the same time is natural. Not sure if it's the safest though so If nyone has any knowledge on that Id appreciate it.

Option #3
    P.E.S. Anabeta Elite
    P.E.S. Erase Pro
    Yok3d

I chose this finally because I was told it's safest and effective.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be hepful. I just can't make up my mind with which product. They're also very close in price so that isn't really a factor.

Yes I know I should also get alot of sleep, and eat a lot, and train. But I am dead set on choosing an additional supplement to Portein and Creatine and my Preworkout. So a suggestion to a new one would be cool too

Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Bro

Youre 16
    Just train hard and eat clean.
    All you need is protein
    No need to screw with your hormones at that age.
    Wish i was 16...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Neither. You are way to young to run any of those stacks. At 16 you have plenty of testosterone, you don't want to risk screwing it up. You should be able to make plenty of gains without the use of those, wait until you are at the very least 21 before you even think about using those. Don't want to see you fuc# yourself up man.
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I wouldn't mess with any of those at 16. Hell most of them I wouldn't touch until 21....

Get an app to track your diet more accurately and you'll be fine.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

id run black liver. youll never want again. i remember gaining 7lbs in 7 minutes, its insane. and contrary to the name, its actually not hepatoxic at all, you dont even need a serm because its not suprressive. now send the next 6 years of your life looking for it so you dont hurt yourself
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    id run black liver. youll never want again. i remember gaining 7lbs in 7 minutes, its insane. and contrary to the name, its actually not hepatoxic at all, you dont even need a serm because its not suprressive. now send the next 6 years of your life looking for it so you dont hurt yourself
    Its so hard to make. PMS really needs to step up their production process, if it wasn't so effective I wouldn't even waste my time since they're always out of stock!
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.

Wow... im 24 and not even ready to start PH/AAS... you're way too young and will see little to no true gains above what you could achieve naturally/safely/easily.

The fact that at 16 you feel you need them, is a huge sign that you aren't mature enough for them. Protein, a clean diet and dedication is ALL you'll need. You'll see more gains in a shorter time frame than i would die to your naturally high test levels due to your recent puberty.

Dont ruin your body because you want easy fast results. Body building aint about that.
    You are your own maker. Train dirty.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

yea i think part of their problem is mining that meteor in the mountains of norway for their main ingredient. thats gotta be a b1tch passing through customs
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    yea i think part of their problem is mining that meteor in the mountains of norway for their main ingredient. thats gotta be a b1tch passing through customs
    They got the pilot run through!
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Doubting you'll get talked out of this..

Option 2, but if your gonna run any ph,get a serm source(check CEM on the ads) and run a good ph,.

No serm no cycle no problems. Also why run those options if you thinking of phs ? there are better options for a cheaper price.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT123
    Background Information
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 185

Goal
    Lose some bf% and gain solid muscle.

I have basically three choices that I cannot seem to make up my mind on do to so many forums read and information learned, I just can't seem to balance out each options pros and cons . With the items costing so much I want to make sure I'll be happy with what I chose in the end.

Option #1

Trifecta Stack
    M1-D
    MMv3
    Formadrol Extreme
    T-911 (Added on just for help with the PCT)

I chose this because even though at 16 you're suppose to stay away from PHs this one was really mild with minimal side effects and no sort of SERM needed over an OTC. (from what I've read for the most part)

Option #2

Natabolic Stack
    Natadrol
    Formadrol
    GHenterate

I chose this as an option because it is said to have "like PHs effect" but at the same time is natural. Not sure if it's the safest though so If nyone has any knowledge on that Id appreciate it.

Option #3
    P.E.S. Anabeta Elite
    P.E.S. Erase Pro
    Yok3d

I chose this finally because I was told it's safest and effective.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be hepful. I just can't make up my mind with which product. They're also very close in price so that isn't really a factor.

Yes I know I should also get alot of sleep, and eat a lot, and train. But I am dead set on choosing an additional supplement to Portein and Creatine and my Preworkout. So a suggestion to a new one would be cool too

Thanks.
    Way too young bro. Spend your money on a trainer or on some protein. Your test levels are gonna go up anyway naturally and taking something now would be a huge mistake. Accept the way you are and put in hard work at the gym and especially in the kitchen. A lot of guys on here will happily help you with that stuff. Not mentioning your diet and routine also shows that you aren't ready.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Thanks everyone who's given me feedback. All of your post really opened my eyes and I've decided to just stick with what I do now.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Thanks everyone who's given me feedback. All of your post really opened my eyes and I've decided to just stick with what I do now.
    Good choice!!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.

Good on you man!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Good

And to be honest you are not supposed to be posting in this section anyway.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:49 AM
  2. What Stim would you take with DCP?
    By littlejeni in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 05:27 PM
  3. building mass, what stack would you take
    By testiesac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:17 PM