natabolic stack or natadrol for 16 year old?

MikeT123

Awards
Would the Natabolic stack or Natadrol. Be good to take at 16 since its not a prohormone but has good results? Anyone try it with any good results?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
i would not recommend it at 16, it is still a bit suppressive. Honestly at your age you shouldnt really have to rely on supplements just proper nutrition. If you are dead set on a supplement for building muscle, I would go with Anabeta, havent seen any suppression issues with this.

MikeT123

Awards
So even if the products not a ph it can still effect me long term due to my age?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Brother, spend that money on some yogurt and beef, maybe a protein powder. But you don't need that stuff, and I have heard also that it is suppressive.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
most likely not, but products that may cause hormonal changes especially suppression just really isnt advised to be taking at your age, right now your body should be producing the perfect hormonal balance to make incredible gains naturally. Ultimately it is your body and you are gonna make a choice, just be educated about anything you decide. Natadrol is considered somewhat as a mild PH and a minor pct is recommended, the likelihood of you not properly recovering afterwards is very unlikely, but there is always a chance when taking such products, which would be pretty devastating especially right now at the perfect years to make naturaly gains.

MikeT123

Awards
Brother, spend that money on some yogurt and beef, maybe a protein powder. But you don't need that stuff, and I have heard also that it is suppressive.
Thanks for the advice, I think I'm just gonna stack Anabeta Elite with Erase Pro.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Would the Natabolic stack or Natadrol. Be good to take at 16 since its not a prohormone but has good results? Anyone try it with any good results?
Wont be effective at ur age, just blowing cash

grandroid828

Awards
Thats what I was thinking Murk, thanks for the advice.
Anabeta and erase pro wouldnt really be a killer idea at 16 either would it guys? I mean lets be real long term sides are gonna be RARE even with the nata stack. But i still wouldnt recommend either of these options because u dont need it. Hell im 21 and i dont really need it lol. What u need is FOOD. And then more food.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta and erase pro wouldnt really be a killer idea at 16 either would it guys? I mean lets be real long term sides are gonna be RARE even with the nata stack. But i still wouldnt recommend either of these options because u dont need it. Hell im 21 and i dont really need it lol. What u need is FOOD. And then more food.
you are completely correct, i just recommended anabeta because i have not heard of any suppression from this product nor experienced any in my use of it. I know that when i was 16 and if i wanted to do or use something i was probably going to end up doing it no matter what anyone said lol, so I just recommended that product as a better alternative. In all reality he really shouldnt need any supplement at the time, other than the psychiological effect he probably wont gain much from the supplement.

grandroid828

Awards
you are completely correct, i just recommended anabeta because i have not heard of any suppression from this product nor experienced any in my use of it. I know that when i was 16 and if i wanted to do or use something i was probably going to end up doing it no matter what anyone said lol, so I just recommended that product as a better alternative. In all reality he really shouldnt need any supplement at the time, other than the psychiological effect he probably wont gain much from the supplement.
Very true bro very true. Noone can tell u anything at that age lol. Wish i had listened to all the ppl telling me food was the strongest supplement. Cuz at that age ( and pretty much any age) it is.

j05441

Awards
When I was 16 all i needed was a stake, a better program and proper form.
I also put on 10 lbs at 16 doing nothing right