New acne treatments - AnabolicMinds.com

New acne treatments

1. New Member

New acne treatments

If anybody has any acne treatments that are new/effective, please post here. I am going to the dermatologist next week and inquiring about photodynamic laser therapy.

I have oily skin that is sensitive to dht. A successful cure for me is Nizoral shampoo, however I fear that this has a systemic effect. It is very effective at reducing the acne. Unfortunately my libido seems to drop hard core from it...

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On a bit lesser scale, the ingredients in Inhibit-P from SNS will control acne (through LH) and increase libido.

I've been testing Inhibit-P for the last 2-3 months with various protocols and in conjunction with various "products" ... and i have to say the product does live up to the science. There is a huge difference in my acne when i use Inhibit-P consistantly. And i have bad acne.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Doxycycline broski
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

tanning
  5. New Member

What exactly is the ingredient and how does it stop acne while at the same time increasing libido?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by marksdiman123 View Post
    What exactly is the ingredient and how does it stop acne while at the same time increasing libido?
    i believe it inhibits prolactin with would in turn help libido but i dont see how it would help acne exactly
  7. Banned

this will work TEMPORARILY but my liver values were like 180 or 210 or something crazy when i was on antibiotics for acne(was on for 6 months straight) But when i was on two methlys(dbol/winny) my liver values werent even elevated 5 weeks in, **** is TOXIC
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Doxycycline broski
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In a large clinical trial Vitex was shown to reduce acne. And like i said, anecdotally it works great.

Libido increase comes from Mucuna (l-dopa).
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.

If anybody has any acne treatments that are new/effective, please post here. I am going to the dermatologist next week and inquiring about photodynamic laser therapy.

I have oily skin that is sensitive to dht. A successful cure for me is Nizoral shampoo, however I fear that this has a systemic effect. It is very effective at reducing the acne. Unfortunately my libido seems to drop hard core from it...
    I used to use the Nizoral shampoo as well, and it help tremendously, but when they took it off the shelves I needed something really good. I used calomine lotion for a bit as a spot treatment, but luck would have it I gave a new line by Nuetrogena a shot. It's called Rapid Clear. The specific product I used was the face wash that comes in a tube and is called "Oil Eliminating Cleanser"..This worked wonders and helped to clear up scars too! I got carried away using it on my shoulders, chest, and back, and even though it completely cleared them, I was left with peeling skin on my feet and hands. Pretty much anywhere there is rough skin as it acts as an exfoliant and helps rid you of dead skin. Instead of using it in the shower and with my hands, I began just washing at the sink with a buff puff to avoid the peeling on my hands and feet. This stuff is real talk the best for clearing and preventing breakouts!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

benzoyl peroxide wash

got something else that's prescription too, dunno if you have a doc or not. it's retin-a micro
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  11. New Member

started b5 four days ago, skin is less oily but acne is still there. am running 6 grams/day. do i have to take it with food?
  12. New Member

Minocycline
    SNS Inhibit P for sure. Kept PCT acne at bay. <----terrible for me with my other cycles, and after superdrol I was expecting the worst, but got the best.
    Epiduo
    St. Ives Green Tea Scrub, pop them if they're at a head then wash your face, in the morning they are gone.
    This is the best acne treatment for me so far, it's all under control right now. Epiduo and minocycline are both prescription, but any doctor will prescribe it without a problem if you ask.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Acne treatments
    By marksdiman123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:06 AM
  2. New Acne Treatments
    By marksdiman123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 11:19 PM
  3. The Omega 3 Oils for Acne Treatment
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements