New acne treatments

marksdiman123

Awards
If anybody has any acne treatments that are new/effective, please post here. I am going to the dermatologist next week and inquiring about photodynamic laser therapy.

I have oily skin that is sensitive to dht. A successful cure for me is Nizoral shampoo, however I fear that this has a systemic effect. It is very effective at reducing the acne. Unfortunately my libido seems to drop hard core from it...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a bit lesser scale, the ingredients in Inhibit-P from SNS will control acne (through LH) and increase libido.

I've been testing Inhibit-P for the last 2-3 months with various protocols and in conjunction with various "products" ... and i have to say the product does live up to the science. There is a huge difference in my acne when i use Inhibit-P consistantly. And i have bad acne.

marksdiman123

Awards
What exactly is the ingredient and how does it stop acne while at the same time increasing libido?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is the ingredient and how does it stop acne while at the same time increasing libido?
i believe it inhibits prolactin with would in turn help libido but i dont see how it would help acne exactly

Husker89

Banned
Awards
this will work TEMPORARILY but my liver values were like 180 or 210 or something crazy when i was on antibiotics for acne(was on for 6 months straight) But when i was on two methlys(dbol/winny) my liver values werent even elevated 5 weeks in, **** is TOXIC
Doxycycline broski

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a large clinical trial Vitex was shown to reduce acne. And like i said, anecdotally it works great.

Libido increase comes from Mucuna (l-dopa).

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
If anybody has any acne treatments that are new/effective, please post here. I am going to the dermatologist next week and inquiring about photodynamic laser therapy.

I have oily skin that is sensitive to dht. A successful cure for me is Nizoral shampoo, however I fear that this has a systemic effect. It is very effective at reducing the acne. Unfortunately my libido seems to drop hard core from it...
I used to use the Nizoral shampoo as well, and it help tremendously, but when they took it off the shelves I needed something really good. I used calomine lotion for a bit as a spot treatment, but luck would have it I gave a new line by Nuetrogena a shot. It's called Rapid Clear. The specific product I used was the face wash that comes in a tube and is called "Oil Eliminating Cleanser"..This worked wonders and helped to clear up scars too! I got carried away using it on my shoulders, chest, and back, and even though it completely cleared them, I was left with peeling skin on my feet and hands. Pretty much anywhere there is rough skin as it acts as an exfoliant and helps rid you of dead skin. Instead of using it in the shower and with my hands, I began just washing at the sink with a buff puff to avoid the peeling on my hands and feet. This stuff is real talk the best for clearing and preventing breakouts!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
benzoyl peroxide wash

got something else that's prescription too, dunno if you have a doc or not. it's retin-a micro

marksdiman123

Awards
started b5 four days ago, skin is less oily but acne is still there. am running 6 grams/day. do i have to take it with food?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Minocycline
SNS Inhibit P for sure. Kept PCT acne at bay. <----terrible for me with my other cycles, and after superdrol I was expecting the worst, but got the best.
Epiduo
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub, pop them if they're at a head then wash your face, in the morning they are gone.
This is the best acne treatment for me so far, it's all under control right now. Epiduo and minocycline are both prescription, but any doctor will prescribe it without a problem if you ask.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
Anabolics 4
General Chat 13
Anabolics 1