Some advice on starting anabolics/cycle

Dboy321

Awards
Hi Guys,

Have been lifting nearly 2 yrs, bodybuilding has sort of became a lot more Srs

Diet is rly good/near perfect - every 2 hrs on surplus bulk looking at 3-4k cals with over 200g port per day
I'm 18 yrs old, maturity is there regardless of my age
Wanting to compete in a few years to come, now I know by spending hours online everyone is ping to say test is crazy a m age, I already know that - haven't had a test to actually find out the numbers but hey,
Looking at the pros they obviously lifted through there teens on gear, can tell that by the pics, so what do you guys think on starting alight cycle, will that completely shut down natural production of test and rly just **** you up Until your around age of 21

If there's an honest advice out there would be awesome, also looking at alternatives, hgh boosters seem pretty pointless, apart from improved sleep - could be nice!

androstenetrione - done a bitof research on this really want to know opinions on this

Thanks in advance

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
reasons why people say wait till 21 (usually even older like 25) is because at 18, youre not done growing physically, or psychologically. first off, its unlikely to get supressed to the point where your hta wont fully recover. but if it does happen, you just kissed your golden years good bye because youll be on trt and have mood swings for a long time. secondly, its hard to go back to normal lifting after running a cycle. its like a drug addiction andyou want that next fix (boost). that causes younglings to run cycle to cycle without giving time to recover making the bad **** more likely to happen.

now that thats said, you claiming 2 years hard experience in high school doesnt mean jack ****. sounds mean, but its true. its very rare for a teen to actually know the lifestyle when they havnt even started their own life. yeayou bench pressed, squatted, and deadlift in high school sports. but you orobly dont know your personal bmr, how to count calories (probly havnt even weiged food), dont know how to manipulate your diet to a goal, havnt gone on a full bulk, havnt gone on a full cut, most likely dont cook your own food yet, etc. you didnt even mention your weight or height in your post

the biggest point here, is that steroids have been around for a long tme and arnt ever gonna leave. so why would you risk damaging your perfectly good hpta system at such a young age when you still have so much potential to fill out on your own? if youre so worried abt stuff becoming illegal, then just buy stuff, leave them in a box in the closet, and theyll be good forever. ignore the exp date on pills

now if you post pics, and youre one of those rare teens that really know your ****, go for it. but if you post pics and youre skinny with abs, you will be flamed forever on this forum lol

ps. forget about competitions. there is really no money behind it, its completely for fun. but you have to have the fnds to back it cuz it gets expensive

murk01

murk01

Awards
Hi Guys,

Have been lifting nearly 2 yrs, bodybuilding has sort of became a lot more Srs

Diet is rly good/near perfect - every 2 hrs on surplus bulk looking at 3-4k cals with over 200g port per day
I'm 18 yrs old, maturity is there regardless of my age
Wanting to compete in a few years to come, now I know by spending hours online everyone is ping to say test is crazy a m age, I already know that - haven't had a test to actually find out the numbers but hey,
Looking at the pros they obviously lifted through there teens on gear, can tell that by the pics, so what do you guys think on starting alight cycle, will that completely shut down natural production of test and rly just **** you up Until your around age of 21

If there's an honest advice out there would be awesome, also looking at alternatives, hgh boosters seem pretty pointless, apart from improved sleep - could be nice!

androstenetrione - done a bitof research on this really want to know opinions on this

Thanks in advance
Wait till 21 at least for AAS
test or hgh boosters at ur age are pointless. Just keep doing what ur doing a little longer, ull be good

UTSoccerbro

UTSoccerbro

Awards
On the internet, you'll die and your balls will rot off if you start cycling before the age of 21. The day you turn 21, you're instantly, completely developed and steroids won't screw your development.

Realistically, most steroid users are NOT represented by these forums. Now, most steroid users are probably really dumb. That being said, you could probably cycle or even cruise and recover fine, provided you take the right steps and do proper precautions. The human body is a lot more resilient than people give it credit for.

On another note, you said you've been lifting for less than two years. I know that feels like a long time, but still, you may want to consider lifting longer before you begin with anabolics. I personally feel that it's a lifetime decision -nobody cycles "just this once" and then goes natty forever. The results are too good. A caveat to this is that I do NOT think you should wait for your genetic potential... why would you? "Paying the rite of passage" is a dumb philosophy. Get to your goals as quickly and safely as possible. Just ensure that lifting will have a place in your life for the next several decades before you start pinning.

I'd still suggest waiting until you're 21. You'll have a better picture of your future career and life plans that don't involve AAS.