1 Andro and 4 AD (RDe Chrome) from AMS

Liecof

Awards
I just got 2 bottles of each and some AROM-X. I have searched everywhere and the most info I can find on this stack is in a forum I cant seem to register for to ask more question on the cylcle. Would an on cycle assist with this stack two weeks prior and through the rest of the cycle be good? What sounds like a good PCT?? Erase with AROM-X sound like a decent PCT? Also whats good for on cycle help. Liv 52 maybe. I keep hearing that milk thistle hinders PH's is that true? Last pro I took was H-Drol by CEL, and that was back in 2010. I havent done anything on the PH side in awhile. Please help out guys. Thanks. And yes I searched this forum and couldnt even find a log of 4 AD. Thanks in advance guys.

Liecof

Awards
Someone has to have some suggestions for me......

JD261985

Banned
Awards
In my opinion I would just use one bottle of cycle assist and just dose it once a day. No need to preload with this either. Pct just use arom x, erase and d aspartic acid to keep the gains coming

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I just got 2 bottles of each and some AROM-X. I have searched everywhere and the most info I can find on this stack is in a forum I cant seem to register for to ask more question on the cylcle. Would an on cycle assist with this stack two weeks prior and through the rest of the cycle be good? What sounds like a good PCT?? Erase with AROM-X sound like a decent PCT? Also whats good for on cycle help. Liv 52 maybe. I keep hearing that milk thistle hinders PH's is that true? Last pro I took was H-Drol by CEL, and that was back in 2010. I havent done anything on the PH side in awhile. Please help out guys. Thanks. And yes I searched this forum and couldnt even find a log of 4 AD. Thanks in advance guys.
arom-x and erase are both ai's. so taking both will destroy your estrogen and mess you up a little.

cycle assist is preloaded urely for the hawthorne berry, not to prime your liver or anything like that. the reason is because hawthorne gives a bp spike for the first week or 2. so do prohormones. if y start both at the same time, your life will suck from the headaches for a week or so

n2guard is the best cycle support out there, but its also the most expensive. ams toys arnt methylated so liv.52 isnt so much needed. just get aisports cycle support or cel cycle assist.

milk thistle downregulates your androgen receptors. thats why you wanna take it ~4 hours after your ph dose

that about answer everything?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On 1ad, 4ad, & 5epiandro now, on week 6 of 7. Do yourself a favor & preload the hawthorne; not the whole cycle assist just grab a cheap bottle of hawthorne at Walmart. You're gonna want it for blood pressure. Run the cycle assist or cycle support on cycle & arom-x + daa for post. SERM like Clomid can't be a bad thing if you're going over 4 wks here, but that's your call.

I like to run cycle assists through pct as well; AIs aren't necessarily great for your profiles either.

Liecof

Awards
Awesome help guys. I appreciate all the input. I love how on this site people are looking to help out and not sit there and talk crap the whole time.

Liecof

Awards
arom-x and erase are both ai's. so taking both will destroy your estrogen and mess you up a little.

cycle assist is preloaded urely for the hawthorne berry, not to prime your liver or anything like that. the reason is because hawthorne gives a bp spike for the first week or 2. so do prohormones. if y start both at the same time, your life will suck from the headaches for a week or so

n2guard is the best cycle support out there, but its also the most expensive. ams toys arnt methylated so liv.52 isnt so much needed. just get aisports cycle support or cel cycle assist.

milk thistle downregulates your androgen receptors. thats why you wanna take it ~4 hours after your ph dose

that about answer everything?

Ya that was def helpful. Thanks for your input it helped a lot.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
On 1ad, 4ad, & 5epiandro now, on week 6 of 7. Do yourself a favor & preload the hawthorne; not the whole cycle assist just grab a cheap bottle of hawthorne at Walmart. You're gonna want it for blood pressure. Run the cycle assist or cycle support on cycle & arom-x + daa for post. SERM like Clomid can't be a bad thing if you're going over 4 wks here, but that's your call.

I like to run cycle assists through pct as well; AIs aren't necessarily great for your profiles either.
Guys these AMS compounds are extremely mild...seriously..but hey I guess it doesn't hurt to be overly cautious. I would say cycle assist on cycle and arom x, DAA for pct. You do not need a serm for this cycle but hey if you want to go for it. Like I said it doesn't hurt to practice excellent on cycle and PCT support. That way you can make modifications and create the perfect cycle eventually. Oh and Hyde is right about preloading the Hawthorne. Always a good idea just make sure you get Hawthorne extract

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys these AMS compounds are extremely mild...seriously..but hey I guess it doesn't hurt to be overly cautious. I would say cycle assist on cycle and arom x, DAA for pct. You do not need a serm for this cycle but hey if you want to go for it. Like I said it doesn't hurt to practice excellent on cycle and PCT support. That way you can make modifications and create the perfect cycle eventually. Oh and Hyde is right about preloading the Hawthorne. Always a good idea just make sure you get Hawthorne extract
A friend of mine has run a couple AMS kits now successfully with just their Arom-x and a bottle of Purus's Recycle for pct both times; kept virtually all his size/strengthe gains. No bloods to check t levels but he felt just fine, for whatever that's worth. I love Recycle, I swear it improves my mood in post within an hour of taking it.