1st Epi run, I see results but I don't feel it

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Hey guys,
quick question for those who are more familiar and have more experience
with Epi. I'm in the middle of my 4th week, it's my very first cycle/ph,
I started at 20mg, then went up to 30 then 40mg.
First thing I wanna say is f#ck being natural, my traps and shoulders literally *popped*
at the end of the 2nd week, probably the same results as 6 month of heavy training.

I feel great, I have no sides and as the title says I *see* results on my body (mind that
I'm not bulking, I've kept my diet pretty much the same, up my protein intake a bit to an overall
cal intake of +100/150 compared to what I was taking in before)
but I don't feel it at all. I don't feel strength increase, I don't really feel anything.
Like I said it's all good as results are pretty obvious and I'm very happy I'm not
experiencing any side effects (aside of some dry joints but I have dry/beat up joints to begin with)

Is this normal? good? bad? Does it mean I'm not really responding well to Epi?
Like I said is the first time for me so, yeah not sure

thanks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only sides at same dosage was bad acne & joint popping, my traps/shoulders did the same. Strength gains were awesome though, couldn't even keep it all after post. Net strength was still really solid, & had 6lbs of lean muscle to show w/ prob lower bf. Everybody's different though.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks for the feedback
Actually I wasn't expecting much in the way of strength because well, my training has always been
beyond hardcore and I highly doubt my body could bio-mechanically take more than I've been putting it thru actually.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, it's my first cycle and is being awesome.
I was hoping and expecting the traps/shoulders to pop up as androgen receptors are mostly concentrated
in that area but the results are way beyond my expectation
Also vascularity is stupid, and is not that I wasn't vascular before.. so yeah, pretty sweet :)

I loaded liver support a week prior and I feel good so i decided to extend the cycle to 5 weeks instead of 4

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback
Actually I wasn't expecting much in the way of strength because well, my training has always been
beyond hardcore and I highly doubt my body could bio-mechanically take more than I've been putting it thru actually.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, it's my first cycle and is being awesome.
I was hoping and expecting the traps/shoulders to pop up as androgen receptors are mostly concentrated
in that area but the results are way beyond my expectation
Also vascularity is stupid, and is not that I wasn't vascular before.. so yeah, pretty sweet :)

I loaded liver support a week prior and I feel good so i decided to extend the cycle to 5 weeks instead of 4
Really? You're picture doesn't look natural at all lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude your awesome! **** being natty is going to be my autobiography haha I never tried epi but I plan on trying it this spring to help cut

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do it, you'll love it. And I wouldn't waste any time at 20mg/ed like I did, it's not like this compound is known for brutal sides. 30mg for 5-7 days and get on to 40 as soon as your ready (if you're running it solo).

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me like ur experiencing the lethargy that comes with it. You can see results but energy and strength are low. I felt it. I was surprised that I would wake up swole but not wanting to go workout. Or after working out just being stuck all day dragging.

UTSoccerbro

UTSoccerbro

Awards
Epistane is fun once you hit 60mg. The lethargy can suck, so, perhaps take stano, DHEA, or your best bet: test.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Really? You're picture doesn't look natural at all lol
That (and the others on my profile) are actually from this past summer and
yes, I was 100% natural, these past 4 weeks have been my very first cycle after
more than 12 years of training.

Dude your awesome! **** being natty is going to be my autobiography haha I never tried epi but I plan on trying it this spring to help cut
Man, I personally loved this run, total absence of sides for me and very nice
aesthetic results. Like I said I wasn't bulking (i never do) and it gave me exactly
what I was hoping for, a nice size increase and density without any diet changes
My BF was 4/5% already so I can't say it went lower than that but vascularity improved
which was nice. I hope I'll be able to keep those few inches when I stop it.

Do it, you'll love it. And I wouldn't waste any time at 20mg/ed like I did, it's not like this compound is known for brutal sides. 30mg for 5-7 days and get on to 40 as soon as your ready (if you're running it solo).
Agree, I started at 20 because this was the first time for me and kept that dosage for the first 2 weeks,
but even bumping it at 30 made a difference and 40 was even better.
Next time I'll def start at 30 and bump to 40 right the second week

Sounds to me like ur experiencing the lethargy that comes with it. You can see results but energy and strength are low. I felt it. I was surprised that I would wake up swole but not wanting to go workout. Or after working out just being stuck all day dragging.
My strength is not low, is just the same as it was before. But yeah when I went up to 40mg
I noticed yawning here and there and I usually don't, nothing major tho'

Epistane is fun once you hit 60mg. The lethargy can suck, so, perhaps take stano, DHEA, or your best bet: test.
I bet it is, but for me the lack of sides is what made it so enjoyable and I'm happy with what I got
out of it, I'm not sure I would trade a smooth cycle for lil improvement, mostly I'd be concerned
for my joints which are beat up already. But maybe I'll try next time and see how far
i can get without experiencing sides