Cholesterol & Cycle
- 11-19-2012, 11:30 AM
- 11-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Ok, update. I called my cariologist who tested me back in April and he said my artories were fine. So I'm not worried about my cholesterol killing me; but I may need surgery on my shoulder to clean out some calcium and he wont clear me unless my cholesterol goes down.
- 11-19-2012, 03:17 PM
You need to get a fasted test first to get an accurate reading.M.Ed. Ex Phys
11-19-2012, 03:26 PM
11-19-2012, 05:57 PM
I firmly believe that you have to eat clean 2,3 days before and then fast for 12 hours to get an accurate picture of how your cholesterol is.
Similar Forum Threads
- By matheu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2012, 05:45 PM
- By drumm3r9 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2010, 12:53 AM
- By pudzian2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-06-2007, 11:05 PM
- By Ninjo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2006, 05:08 AM
- By jdubz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2006, 06:36 PM