My first cycle, can I get a check?

dftr

Awards
Stats:
Height: 6'0
Weight: 195
Lifting for 5 years

Hey guys, just looking for someone to double check my cycle. It's my first one, I've done a lot of research, but can't be too careful.

I plan to run:
Week 1-12: 500mg Test E / week.
.25 mg Arimidex ED
Week 15-16: Nolva 40mg/day
Week 17-18: Nolva 20mg/day

I'm also ordering enough Arimidex for .5mg ED. Should I start on .25, and up it depending on how I feel, or just start at the .5mg?

I will be getting blood work done half way through, and a few weeks post PCT as well.

I had very, very brief gyno when I was around 18. It was very small and went away after a few months. Should I skip the Arimidex and get Letro?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i think if you start pinning at 23, youre just asking for problems later down the line. your funeral though,do what you please

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
how bout because hes reaching the point in his life where test levels are at their greatest. and instead of enjoying it both physically and emotionally, hes gonna add exo test to his system and risk ealry onset testicular atrophy, possibly hypertension, and probly mever fully recover from hpta suppression.

lets add in the part where op runs the risk of being on trt his entire life before hes even 30. or how bout the psychological maturity needed to handle going from cycle to cycle. you really think someone at tht age can resist the urge to go backk to "normal" after being on blast for 3 months? how can he? hes still a kid in the eyes of everyone in the world

op, if you listen to anything on the interweb about aas use, youd know about the horror stories coming from the 45+ year olds and their aas usage when they were in their early 20's. one thing they all have in common is they wished they waited and enjoyed their youth while they still had it. test will always be around. not like its legal now so you need it now.

but like i said, its your call. test can do some amazing things. but be prepared for the worst because it has downsides to it too

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost everything you said was bro science.

The mental maturity aspect is the only real issue. HPTA recovery isn't difficult with hcg, proper planning and pct. people blow pinning out of proportion. The hypertension is combatted by donating blood and taking supports.

The risks are much lower than everyone parrots.

And the guys who regret taking steroids didn't use serms 20yr ago or any supports.

And I pinned and stopped for almost a year and won't touch it for a while. I broke my plateau.

23 isn't a child either, particularly when it's the older than the average age of our soldiers

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
AAS is some serious ****. If i were to suggest anything it would be to wait until you clear 25. As far as him reaching the peak in his test production... my test is lower now at 24 than it was at 17... so im going to go ahead and disagree on that.

I think your cycle looks nice amd simple, as it should be. What PCT have you planned? Have you ever taken PHs before (not AAS)

dftr

Awards
AAS is some serious ****. If i were to suggest anything it would be to wait until you clear 25. As far as him reaching the peak in his test production... my test is lower now at 24 than it was at 17... so im going to go ahead and disagree on that.

I think your cycle looks nice amd simple, as it should be. What PCT have you planned? Have you ever taken PHs before (not AAS)
I really appreciate the input from everyone. As far as mental maturity goes, I feel that for me, that's not an issue.

The PCT is Nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20. Is there any more I should add to that? Any input on the arimidex / arimidex vs letro?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
For pct throw in somthing like erase, daa, and even anabeta. Look Em up and read on dosage and when to throw erase in there.

dftr

Awards
For pct throw in somthing like erase, daa, and even anabeta. Look Em up and read on dosage and when to throw erase in there.
Sounds good. Was actually just looking into DAA for PCT at the moment. Thanks

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimidex EOD unless sides are too strong, then ed if necessary

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Somewhere here is a thread laying out the fundamentals of a proper PCT, you'll leave that thread super informed... have a look for it.

dftr

Awards
I'd do .25 then adjust accordingly. Some run no AI, it is dependent on the user. If .25 doesn't work then adjust accordingly
Okay. As I said, I`m a little worried about gyno due to a brief past experience. But that sounds good to me, thanks again

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem. I'm finishing almost the same cycle. It's been amazing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrjoda Anabolics 11
JCX Anabolics 3
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 4
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 0
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 1