First Cycle, DMZ

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So I've got a bottle of DMZ here. 15mg pills. Most people seem to say that 4 weeks at 30mg/ day is where you want to be. I just want to know... should I take 30mg in the morning pre-workout, or 15mg in the morning, pre-workout, and then another 15mg later in the day?

Also, aside from a SERM, I don't know what I need.

I don't plan on starting a cycle without first having everything on hand, but I am new at this. Do I need Liver Assist XT + Cycle Assist + Post Cycle Support? Do I start Liver Assist XT and Cycle Assist 2 weeks before my cycle, throughout the whole cycle, and throughout PCT? Do start the SERM the first day after my cycle? When do I add DAA and an AI to PCT? So many questions, I know...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
google dmz pct's, theres a few good logs floating around here.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
All I can seem to find are SUPER DMZ 2.0 logs, which is a different animal entirely. :-/

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So... 2 weeks OUT from cycle beginning: Cycle Support.

Weeks 1-4: DMZ, Cycle Support, Creatine

Day after cycle ends: Tamox, DAA, Cycle Support, Creatine

Am I missing anything or is it really that simple?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Erase starts two weeks into DAA + SERM?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't do dymathazine for your first oral cycle. May be a bit of a shock to the system. Do you have an issue buying something like pmag or hdrol?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
No issue. I just happened to get DMZ because (how many times have we heard this) the guy at the store said he recommended DMZ to all the first-timers. When I inquired sbout Halo or Epi, he said those were too easy to mess up for newbs.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Hmm I think he has it backwards lol DMZ is considered pretty rough for a first timer while halo or epi are very common with first timers

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So... 2 weeks OUT from cycle beginning: Cycle Support.

Weeks 1-4: DMZ, Cycle Support, Creatine

Day after cycle ends: Tamox, DAA, Cycle Support, Creatine

Am I missing anything or is it really that simple?
This is oldschool advice from the injectable guys I know, but creatine mono @ 10g/day during post ONLY. DMZ gives you plenty of power when you're on, creatine to help maintain through post.

Tuned sports has a great article on designer steroid use for dummies, seen it posted here a lot. Worth a google.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
No issue. I just happened to get DMZ because (how many times have we heard this) the guy at the store said he recommended DMZ to all the first-timers. When I inquired sbout Halo or Epi, he said those were too easy to mess up for newbs.
Omg dont listen to anything else the guy at the store says. Sounds like a Idiot who owns a store I Jersey where im from who tells kids to take that same **** and that his trib base pct is more then enough for pct.

Nate007

Awards
Yeah I wouldn't really suggest DMZ as a first run. But DMZ and stano is by far my fav cycle I've run. But I did 2 epi runs before that.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Well if I don't use it, which, now, I'm kind of scared to... I'll sit on it for a while, I guess. Anybody wanna' trade for something natty? :D

I'll Google that Tuned Sports article, though, thanks for the tips, guys.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if I don't use it, which, now, I'm kind of scared to... I'll sit on it for a while, I guess. Anybody wanna' trade for something natty? :D

I'll Google that Tuned Sports article, though, thanks for the tips, guys.
The milder you start, the more you have to look forward to & the more experience to get your diet & training right for you.

Or you could start pinning 5g of test/week stacked with 5-6 bottles of Super DMZ 2.0; it's your body :p

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol wut? dmz is not a first timer cycle. hdrol and pmag are your starter cycles since they are mild yet still produce good gains. Dymethazine is one of the most hepatotoxic compounds on the market. Fuking supp store idiots selling **** they have no fuking clue about.

You don't need to be scared of dzine, it's a fantastic compound and one i highly recommend. I'd just save it for your second or third oral run, and run something like pmag or hdrol now. EPI, trenazone, mechabol, m14add, and stano are all good choices as well.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to snag some Epi. That's what I went into the store for, but he was all out. Or Helladrol... I don't know, one or the other. Further bulletins as events warrant. :D

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Omg dont listen to anything else the guy at the store says. Sounds like a Idiot who owns a store I Jersey where im from who tells kids to take that same **** and that his trib base pct is more then enough for pct.
Wouldn't happen to have the initials RB would it? If so I know exactly the place - selling this double dragon junk - SD Hdrol and MaxLMG all blended together into some liver destroyer from hell.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Wouldn't happen to have the initials RB would it? If so I know exactly the place - selling this double dragon junk - SD Hdrol and MaxLMG all blended together into some liver destroyer from hell.
Thats it. The owner is a complete moron who knows nothing but swears he knows it all.
Gyno all over south jersey cause of thay guy im sure

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Run the DMZ.. Just the way you laid everything out. Theres no need to run "beginner" cycles.. If your training, diet and general health are where they should be, then youll be fine. And if theyre not, then you have no business running any cycle at all, mild or not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4