ED low and Libido

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by srblan
    Can you get your prolactin level tested? High prolactin can cause some of what you're describing.
    I did man loook :'(

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121121_113213.png
Views: 225
Size:  63.0 KB


  2. order Prolactrone ASAP and formeron or some sort of ai. You can use caber or prami if you know it is real but thats your problem, get it handled buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    I did man loook :'(

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121121_113213.png
Views: 225
Size:  63.0 KB
    •   
       


  3. Yup definitely start out with one pump a day of formeron with prolactrone. If that does not help got to two pumps a day but in reality if that doesn't work, an endo is your best bet. Good luck man.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    order Prolactrone ASAP and formeron or some sort of ai. You can use caber or prami if you know it is real but thats your problem, get it handled buddy.
    Thnk you HUsker only spot i found Caber was Austrailia and i dont even know if it is legit Ill order the first 2 you mentioned as I heard they have worked..........Funny thing is my libido is better than it was a week ago. This was the first time i tested my prolactin, I can only assume it might have been higher and is lowering......but that wouldnt make sense because my estro jumped up 10.0 in 2weeks :/ Could it be the half life of the ERASE? My LH also went down from 12.0 to 6 or watever its at......Mayb the OSTA RX did me in? Any case I am ordering a few things,keeping my fingers crossed.no signs of GYNO yet.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Yup definitely start out with one pump a day of formeron with prolactrone. If that does not help got to two pumps a day but in reality if that doesn't work, an endo is your best bet. Good luck man.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Thnks man, im juss really scared to take anymore hormomn modulators but idk wat to do, wait a week get tested again and c?

  5. Research chem caber can be good but do some homework on the company and DON'T use the liquid, and I'm not just spewing what I've read I've actually used it. Certain companies put it in capsule form. Google it I'm sure you can track it down.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314
    Research chem caber can be good but do some homework on the company and DON'T use the liquid, and I'm not just spewing what I've read I've actually used it. Certain companies put it in capsule form. Google it I'm sure you can track it down.
    Thnk you. How did it make u feel? Did you get bloods done? Juss wondering because I would like to hear your experience if that's okay

  7. Meant estro related symptins like gyno etc**

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Yup definitely start out with one pump a day of formeron with prolactrone. If that does not help got to two pumps a day but in reality if that doesn't work, an endo is your best bet. Good luck man.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Ordered em bro, so one is an A.I. and the other specificaly for Prolactin correct?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan

    Ordered em bro, so one is an A.I. and the other specificaly for Prolactin correct?
    Yes sir! PM me when you get them.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2

    Yes sir! PM me when you get them.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Ya man i cant get em fast enough lol ordered wends night i live in cali so hopefully sooon

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan

    Thnk you. How did it make u feel? Did you get bloods done? Juss wondering because I would like to hear your experience if that's okay
    No bloods, I used it to bring my sex drive back online due to the awesome side effects of 19nors...that was sarcasm...I took it twice a week for a month or so and it brought me back full force. Just be careful with it bc it's a powerful drug. I believe my caps were .5 mgs.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    No bloods, I used it to bring my sex drive back online due to the awesome side effects of 19nors...that was sarcasm...I took it twice a week for a month or so and it brought me back full force. Just be careful with it bc it's a powerful drug. I believe my caps were .5 mgs.
    solid info man thnks i think this is my last resort

  13. you are fine buddy, you will be SUPRISED how much prolactrone and formeron will REALLY help out, I bet you write back a week from now that "I feel awesome and my sex drive is up and im ****ing my girl so hard she has to take days off, be happy man, we will help you, some of that is mental and this has been proven(if you think you cant get an erection you cant)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    solid info man thnks i think this is my last resort

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    you are fine buddy, you will be SUPRISED how much prolactrone and formeron will REALLY help out, I bet you write back a week from now that "I feel awesome and my sex drive is up and im ****ing my girl so hard she has to take days off, be happy man, we will help you, some of that is mental and this has been proven(if you think you cant get an erection you cant)
    ^^this. Solid stack.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    you are fine buddy, you will be SUPRISED how much prolactrone and formeron will REALLY help out, I bet you write back a week from now that "I feel awesome and my sex drive is up and im ****ing my girl so hard she has to take days off, be happy man, we will help you, some of that is mental and this has been proven(if you think you cant get an erection you cant)
    Thnk u man i really appriciate all the bro support. Haha and god i hope so. Its a real mental fuk. Anybody else evr gone through this?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick

    ^^this. Solid stack.
    Hope so brotha its comin!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan

    Thnk u man i really appriciate all the bro support. Haha and god i hope so. Its a real mental fuk. Anybody else evr gone through this?
    I have, def is in large part due to the mental aspect. Especially cuz sexual prowness is self validation for a man in many ways. Time and supplementation make all the difference. Good luck man.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post
    I have, def is in large part due to the mental aspect. Especially cuz sexual prowness is self validation for a man in many ways. Time and supplementation make all the difference. Good luck man.
    I agree o the mental aspect, hard to stay positive wen it feels like a noodle lol, Do you think my test is converting to estrogen?

  19. get activate extreme run 2 caps twice daily, and or GET A MOTHER FING AROMATASE INHIBITOR!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    activate xtreme lowers shbg(divanil) which the first poster(bhesides you) said you should do which i concur
    I got Formeron amd proactlone today will get bloods done tomorrow or fri. Will post results if i see an increase i will begin both if there is a decrease in E and Prolactin i will not. Will keep you guys posted!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan

    I got Formeron amd proactlone today will get bloods done tomorrow or fri. Will post results if i see an increase i will begin both if there is a decrease in E and Prolactin i will not. Will keep you guys posted!
    You should hold off on the test til uve been on the supps for atleast a week or two imo

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post

    You should hold off on the test til uve been on the supps for atleast a week or two imo
    Ive been off all supps for w4 weeks wanna see wherebi am at before test to prove royself an others it works (:

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post

    You should hold off on the test til uve been on the supps for atleast a week or two imo
    Heres my results after last week looks promising

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post

    Heres my results after last week looks promising
    Didnt add attachment but test is down to 615 prolactin down to 12 and estro fown to 48

  25. intereseted to see what these do for you keep us posted buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    Didnt add attachment but test is down to 615 prolactin down to 12 and estro fown to 48
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Penis Shrinkage (Softness/ED/Low Libido) - High E2 & Low E2 Symptoms
    By Megazoid in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 09:58 PM
  2. EQ and libido...WTF??
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 02:02 PM
  3. PCT and Libido
    By rippedsucka in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:23 PM
  4. Superdrol and libido
    By ketchup head in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 10:17 AM
  5. Dieting down and libido loss and supplements
    By biggjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Log in
Log in