shes finally said yes!!!

klint

klint

Awards
After a year have finaly got the o.k to use juice from the misses. i told her i will perform.like a monkey for her so jice privion it is :) time to plan this next cycle so stoked. Never wanted to lie to her so this is great news for me.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Congratulations man. Way better being honest with them if they are cool with it. I've been open with my wife from day one and would hate to have to try and be sneaky.

Hit it hard and have her excited for your next cycle...if ya know what I mean ;)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a year have finaly got the o.k to use juice from the misses. i told her i will perform.like a monkey for her so jice privion it is :) time to plan this next cycle so stoked. Never wanted to lie to her so this is great news for me.
LOL.. I thought u were gonna say that she finally said yes to a threesome!!:D

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol this seriously made me laugh! That's cool man

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
Haha! Is she gonna help you pin? :]

klint

klint

Awards
No chance on help on pinning but will have some help initaly. She was condition like everyone else out there by the media and it has taken some education for her to relise the benifits of it compared to other things regarding toxication ect

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
god i thought this was a proposal thread. im relieved to see its soemthing SOO MUCH BETTER. i wish mine would let me in the future. i dnt see it happening though

klint

klint

Awards
god i thought this was a proposal thread. im relieved to see its soemthing SOO MUCH BETTER. i wish mine would let me in the future. i dnt see it happening though
Pmsl......mine was so hard to get her to agree so i know where ur coming from. think she excepted that i really want to do it. and rather know the true than have me.lie.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed & congrats!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
No chance on help on pinning but will have some help initaly. She was condition like everyone else out there by the media and it has taken some education for her to relise the benifits of it compared to other things regarding toxication ect
Ok so what do you mean by benefits? Hopefully you don't mean health benefits because realistically steroids are horrible for you. Anyway, so is this your first cycle or were you just lying to her before? I'm confused because you said you got the OK to use juice and that you are stoked about planning your NEXT cycle meaning this isn't your first. All bull**** aside, I'm just curious. My brain is ****ed. Just got back from my sisters wedding. That's why I'm in this thread. Misleading title lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
klint

klint

Awards
Lo first ass cycle as havs done phs before. as for benifits its cheaper here to run comparative ass cycles to ph cycles.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lo first ass cycle as havs done phs before. as for benifits its cheaper here to run comparative ass cycles to ph cycles.
How do you cycle ass? Is that like the three way mentioned earlier in the thread?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vida u know that was.last month ;)
Hmmm I'm trying to think which would be better??:think: A nice once in a lifetime threesome or the green light to openly do steroids whenever you like..hmmm??:lmao:

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
At what point in a relationship do you guys feel your girl deserves to know about usage? Last time I was using I had been in a relationship for about a month or two, and at that point I didn't feel the need to divulge that sort of private usage to her - I think you need a certain amount of trust before talking about these sorts of things. 6 months? A year? Or just gauge by how it feels perhaps...

klint

klint

Awards
I guess every one is different . for me i did not want to hide the fact that i wanted to use them. as if she found out it would of caused serious issues. been to gether for 11 years now. i have cocked up a few times in that time and just dont want to anymore. lucky to have her .

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My ex was fine with it and my new gf actually encourages me haha

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If she is Dirty Bulking, may I suggest Krispey Kreme Donuts and Wendy's.

You may and I thank you kindly. Recently we have been having a hard time finding disgustingly delicious snacks with Hostess closing

- Valdez

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
You may and I thank you kindly. Recently we have been having a hard time finding disgustingly delicious snacks with Hostess closing

- Valdez
There is always ice cream bro

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If she is Dirty Bulking, may I suggest Krispey Kreme Donuts and Wendy's.

But not Twinkies, Ding Dongs, or Wonder Bread. That union strike deal worked out well for everyone, huh?

Oh, and for those who are afforded brown eye visitation privileges, you should consider yourselves lucky bastards.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

- Valdez
Lmao... We still have Little Debbie, Drakes and Entenmann's..

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i heard the word fat chicks.as everyone knows i am the ultimate wingman. disappointed there are no fat chick pics in this thread. though. ;)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
i heard the word fat chicks.as everyone knows i am the ultimate wingman. disappointed there are no fat chick pics in this thread. though. ;)
I second this motion

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
anyone wanna go hoggin tonight?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw