Advice needed

mikedee916

Awards
31 y.o. 5'11" 208lbs.
I just came into some powders and orals- Trenbolone Acetate, Test Cypionate , Test Prop, E.Q., Decca, Stanozolol, Dianabol, Anadrol, I also have 60ml of Aromasin 25mg/ml and Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml . I have been dieting for about 343 days now and have dropped from 263lbs to 208lbs. I am wondering what a good starter cycle would be. I am pretty dedicated( spend about 10-12 hours weekly in the gym). My goal is to get shredded =).

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
First off congrats with the dieting. You've done a great job thus far!
With all you've got there you can do a sweet first cycle. I'd suggest something like
Weeks 1-12 test e 250mg twice weekly
Weeks 1-4 anadrol 100mg daily
OR
Weeks1-4 Test prop @ 100mg EOD
Weeks 8-14 stanozolol 50mg daily
Weeks 1-14 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Make sure you have a pct protocol planned before you start. I recommend torem but clomid and or Nolva will work perfect aswell.
Good luck man !

mikedee916

Awards
Thanks Lukef, I am wondering can I replace Test E with either Cyp or Prop(these are all I have) and if so should I change the amount I would need each week? My gaol is to stay about the same weight, but get shredded.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks Lukef, I am wondering can I replace Test E with either Cyp or Prop(these are all I have) and if so should I change the amount I would need each week? My gaol is to stay about the same weight, but get shredded.
Yeah test cyp has aroun the sane half life as test e and you still inject twice a week. Test prop you have to inject every other day sonafter a few weeks you feel like a pin cushion. Lol

mikedee916

Awards
Awesome, Im gonna start tonight, with the second suggested cycle
so week 1-14 Test cyp
week 8-14 stanozolol
week 1-14 aromasin eod
Last question what would be an adequate PCT for this cycle?