Help putting together epic cutting cycle

Nate007

Awards
Ok so Im already looking to start getting everything together for a truly BA spring or summer cutting cycle. Want to get this right. So my thoughts for this cycle is test P/ tren A/anavar/ for sure and possibly winny and mast P. so I've been on another forum where there is ongoing debate on the test to tren ratio. Some say the higher tren lower test gives results with less sides and others say do higher test lower tren. What's everyone's thoughts on this and good doses? Also is mast P worth putting in this cycle? Hear some say it's weak and doesn't add much. Im willing to spend the money if it would help. Also what's good dose for this? Another question, I have enough var to run 10 weeks at 50 mg. should I just run this through out cycle or do winny for like first 4 weeks then var? And yes I would have caber and an AI for cycle and PCT will be g2g. So as of now a possible layout would look something like this, subject to change of course.

Weeks 1-10 test P 75 Ed
5-10 tren A 75 Ed
1-10 var 50 Ed
Aromasin 12.5 ed
Caber .5 twice a week.

Of course as stated earlier I'm open to changes on the test and tren dose and thoughts on adding winny and mast P. Thanks for any help guys

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
What's your cycle / training experience?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those are high test p and tren a dosages. Tren needs only to be run 75 EOD for great results. The higher dosage better gains mentality isn't always true, a lot of time it's just more side effects.

That's a lot of pins too. It gets really annoying quickly

Nate007

Awards
Those are high test p and tren a dosages. Tren needs only to be run 75 EOD for great results. The higher dosage better gains mentality isn't always true, a lot of time it's just more side effects.

That's a lot of pins too. It gets really annoying quickly
U sound like uve got experience with tren. What u think about the ratio between it and test? Yeah I prob will go with eod pins. Should be fine but hear in perfect situation with tren should be Ed but eod still g2g. Any thoughts on mast/winny/var?

Nate007

Awards
What's your cycle / training experience?
Been training 10 yrs. did 1 aas cycle yrs ago and more recently have done 4 ph cycles and starting pining today on test P solo since I've been away from aas for awhile.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stopped tren due to sides actually. With school I just couldn't handle the insomnia.

I'm not too knowledgable regarding ratios of test to tren. A lot if people have varying opinions. I know test p can be run around 400mg a week and be close to test e at 480-500, due to ester differences. And some like a test vase of 500, some run like 200-250 and then run tren at 400 week.

Tren A, I think is best to start low and assess tolerance. EOD seems fine but you can go ED if you want, just drop it to like 40mg/day at first and give it a week or two.

Although If you're shooting test p ED then you may as well shoot the tren ED in the same barrel.

Why test p instead of E?

Nate007

Awards
I stopped tren due to sides actually. With school I just couldn't handle the insomnia.

I'm not too knowledgable regarding ratios of test to tren. A lot if people have varying opinions. I know test p can be run around 400mg a week and be close to test e at 480-500, due to ester differences. And some like a test vase of 500, some run like 200-250 and then run tren at 400 week.

Tren A, I think is best to start low and assess tolerance. EOD seems fine but you can go ED if you want, just drop it to like 40mg/day at first and give it a week or two.

Although If you're shooting test p ED then you may as well shoot the tren ED in the same barrel.

Why test p instead of E?
Being first run with tren wanted tren a so if anything does get out of hand it can be out of my system in couple of days. And figured if I'm going to do at least eod of tren might as well do P and do it all in 1 shot. Plus P supposed to cause lil less water bloat. Forgot to put in stats I'm 13.3% bf now with pretty much just diet been slacking on cardio. But going to get back in swing of cardio and looking to get in single digits

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being first run with tren wanted tren a so if anything does get out of hand it can be out of my system in couple of days. And figured if I'm going to do at least eod of tren might as well do P and do it all in 1 shot. Plus P supposed to cause lil less water bloat. Forgot to put in stats I'm 13.3% bf now with pretty much just diet been slacking on cardio. But going to get back in swing of cardio and looking to get in single digits
I agree with the fact that you're pinning tren a then might as well.

That's probably my next cycle. Aromasin you can probably drop to EOD unless you're prone to estrogen sides. Estrogen does help growth and your joints will probably be happier. Yes you may retain a tiny bit more water but proper water intake and sodium intake can usually fix it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ok so Im already looking to start getting everything together for a truly BA spring or summer cutting cycle. Want to get this right. So my thoughts for this cycle is test P/ tren A/anavar/ for sure and possibly winny and mast P. so I've been on another forum where there is ongoing debate on the test to tren ratio. Some say the higher tren lower test gives results with less sides and others say do higher test lower tren. What's everyone's thoughts on this and good doses? Also is mast P worth putting in this cycle? Hear some say it's weak and doesn't add much. Im willing to spend the money if it would help. Also what's good dose for this? Another question, I have enough var to run 10 weeks at 50 mg. should I just run this through out cycle or do winny for like first 4 weeks then var? And yes I would have caber and an AI for cycle and PCT will be g2g. So as of now a possible layout would look something like this, subject to change of course.

Weeks 1-10 test P 75 Ed
5-10 tren A 75 Ed
1-10 var 50 Ed
Aromasin 12.5 ed
Caber .5 twice a week.

Of course as stated earlier I'm open to changes on the test and tren dose and thoughts on adding winny and mast P. Thanks for any help guys
If I was you I would run the tren higher than test. Run test at TRT doses and let the higher dose tren do the work. I've also read running mast can help subdue tren sides but to get the most out of mast you have to be lower in bf %. I'd run winny at 50mg daily or var at 100mg for the last however many weeks you can.
Also caber by itself can have some side effects and Id only run it if you start to get sides or are prone to them.

Nate007

Awards
If I was you I would run the tren higher than test. Run test at TRT doses and let the higher dose tren do the work. I've also read running mast can help subdue tren sides but to get the most out of mast you have to be lower in bf %. I'd run winny at 50mg daily or var at 100mg for the last however many weeks you can.
Also caber by itself can have some side effects and Id only run it if you start to get sides or are prone to them.
Thanks for the advice. Yeah Ive heard that bout mast too. Maybe I'll add that and just hold onto the caber just in case. So u think like just round 150-200 mg test a week?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mast is expensive and needs to be run fairly high. Winny sucks for lipids, joint, and high possibility for abscesses (water injection).

If you got the funds then run mast, tren and test. I have seen most favoring the 200mg test like you asked

Nate007

Awards
Mast is expensive and needs to be run fairly high. Winny sucks for lipids, joint, and high possibility for abscesses (water injection).

If you got the funds then run mast, tren and test. I have seen most favoring the 200mg test like you asked
Ha yeah that's y I've been going back and forth with the mast. Hear lot of people say same thing, has to be run high and not worth price. I have seen some blends with test p/tren a/mast p all in one vial. Only prob is think they were all dosed at 50 mg per ml. Don't really like blends since ur kinda stuck with the doses but def interesting idea.

Nate007

Awards
100 mg var is no joke! Was thinking bout maybe towards end of cycle getting crazy and running 75. **** is expensive too! Anyone have experience with var at 100?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 mg var is no joke! Was thinking bout maybe towards end of cycle getting crazy and running 75. **** is expensive too! Anyone have experience with var at 100?
Most var isn't real.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Since most var isnt real Pharma grade sh*t 100mg isn't bad. 100mg Pharma grade is a different story tho :) I'm looking at running var next cycle, I'm just going from what I've read :)

Nate007

Awards
Since most var isnt real Pharma grade sh*t 100mg isn't bad. 100mg Pharma grade is a different story tho :) I'm looking at running var next cycle, I'm just going from what I've read :)
Hope ur going to put up a post with results or log. I'd def be in for something like that

Husker89

Banned
Awards
b/c he is cutting thats why he is using p not test e or c

Why test p instead of E?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I would run masteron prop FOR SURE. Ive ran it at 200 and 300 and 400 and 500 mgs a week and trust me 300 is PLENTY. I would run test p and tren a as you are, masteron last 6 weeks and if you want an oral throw in stanodrol from lgi or any other company that stuff is awesome. Masteron prop IS MY FAVORITE GEAR OUT OF EVERYTHING IVE EVER TAKEN and i get it for $90 a 1000mg 100mg/ml so get 2 bottles last 6 weeks and on the last 2 weeks you can add that extra 100 from each bottle that is left over so it would be 300 for 4 weeks and 400 for 2 weeks. Winny is solid oral as well so i would do winny mast tren a test p and aromasin or adex and caber/prami prolactrone for sides. good luck buddy
Hope ur going to put up a post with results or log. I'd def be in for something like that

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I always log my cycles. My next one is test e, mast e, tren a, abomb kicker and var finisher. Should be fun :)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
b/c he is cutting thats why he is using p not test e or c
And with proper sodium intake and water the difference between p and e is negligible. Particularly with a good AI.

You're rude per usual

Nate007

Awards
I mean my "friend" gets it for $90 a vial
Lol. Thanks bro. Great info. Knowing how I am, if I'm going to do something I'm going all out so I prob will throw in the mast especially since I've never tried it before. So ur vote for test/tren dose is with the 200/350 range?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That sounds like a killer cycle bro! What doses u planning on?
Probably going to run test at 300 a week mast at 400 a week tren a 75 - 100 eod abombs 100mg ed and var at 100mg. Something like that but it's still under fiancé approval lol. Some dosages depending on sides etc might bump them up or drop them down accordingly.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i personally dont like test or tren(ive taken all sorts of both) and test makes me horny which is cool but i dont like bulkers and being bloated looking and tren and 19nor androgens give me gyno so i stick to dht based compounds like masteron. But the mast should help offset the tren sides so will the test so that should work, a typical cycle for me is like masteron for 8 weeks and stanodrol for the last 6 weeks, I am naturally really lean and got from 130 to 190 nattyy about 205 on and 200 or 195 off now so I dont really need the weight gain, i like the cut look with abs etc..., but best of luck
Lol. Thanks bro. Great info. Knowing how I am, if I'm going to do something I'm going all out so I prob will throw in the mast especially since I've never tried it before. So ur vote for test/tren dose is with the 200/350 range?

Nate007

Awards
i personally dont like test or tren(ive taken all sorts of both) and test makes me horny which is cool but i dont like bulkers and being bloated looking and tren and 19nor androgens give me gyno so i stick to dht based compounds like masteron. But the mast should help offset the tren sides so will the test so that should work, a typical cycle for me is like masteron for 8 weeks and stanodrol for the last 6 weeks, I am naturally really lean and got from 130 to 190 nattyy about 205 on and 200 or 195 off now so I dont really need the weight gain, i like the cut look with abs etc..., but best of luck
Yeah that's more what I'm looking for too from now on. For my height I've got a solid enough frame I'm not worried bout mass. As far as the LGI stano, I love that ****! By far my fav PH cycle was LGI DMZ and stano! Got ripped, had veins popping out of everywhere and muscles were def fuller and larger.