PROHORMONE COMPANY COMMON PRACTICES....! - AnabolicMinds.com

PROHORMONE COMPANY COMMON PRACTICES....!

  1. DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    PROHORMONE COMPANY COMMON PRACTICES....!


    Hola Hola, please sit down...

    Ok, I wanted your guys input on this- I won't say any names I'm not brand bashing at all, but I am posing a question. Here's the back drop.

    I'm currently taking what is supposed to be M-sten, 3 caps per day, 4mgs each. So total...12mgs/day....This is my first go round with sten, I was attracted to it though since I was an avid SD user, I always reacted really well to it so after learning about m-sten i decided to try it out.

    I'm having some crazy gains, eerily similar to 30mg of Superdrol/Day type gains, I know my body, I know how i react to SD and it just seems all too familiar...which is not a bad thing. But do you think alot of companies are still rolling out their excess SD they never got to sell, and just shipping it out under the guise of a still legal product?

    Honestly i don't care, results are results but the only reason I ask is because: Most logs i came across and most of the feedback I gathered about M-Sten had these type of gains coming in with 30mg/day(similar to SD) but if I'm only taking 12mg/day.....how can the gains be this good? So is M-sten just this good? (I know it has a higher myotropic rating than sd but still...) Or do yall think it's just SD?? Needless to say i ordered a sh*t ton of bottles of this alleged sten, whether it is or it isn't, just wanted yall's input.... 8)

  2. vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    They would be taking a big chance.. Superdrol is a controlled substance now. They might as well be selling Dianabol or Anadrol..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,194
    Rep Power
    6705999

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Its possible but not very probable.
    •   
       

  4. jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    12mg of msten feels nothing like 30mg of sd.
  5. jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111314

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    12mg of msten feels nothing like 30mg of sd.
    Agreed. I like m-sten more at 20mg-24mg. lethargy is there around week 3 but not as bad as sd. SD made me feel like sh*t
  6. JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    12mg of msten feels nothing like 30mg of sd.
    Everyone reacts differently to these compounds. There are no "matter of fact" statements when it comes to PH's etc. You might react to SD at 10 mg while another person might only react at 30. It varies from person to person. I don't believe OP is lying about his experience
  7. DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Everyone reacts differently to these compounds. There are no "matter of fact" statements when it comes to PH's etc. You might react to SD at 10 mg while another person might only react at 30. It varies from person to person. I don't believe OP is lying about his experience
    Then I'm inclined to believe they just sent me SD. I'm not touting M-sten to be better, i was just posing a question.
  8. jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

    Everyone reacts differently to these compounds. There are no "matter of fact" statements when it comes to PH's etc. You might react to SD at 10 mg while another person might only react at 30. It varies from person to person. I don't believe OP is lying about his experience
    Yes there are, 12mg of msten not only feels and behaves nothing like 30mg of Sd, surprise, suprise, they are actually different too.
  9. JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    Yes there are, 12mg of msten not only feels and behaves nothing like 30mg of Sd, surprise, suprise, they are actually different too.
    Yea I actually see your point now lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 07:40 AM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:44 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 09:02 PM
  4. Whats a good prohormone or reputable ph company?
    By skalami in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:36 AM
  5. Company Opposes Banning of 3 Prohormones
    By LG Sciences in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in