PROHORMONE COMPANY COMMON PRACTICES....! - AnabolicMinds.com

PROHORMONE COMPANY COMMON PRACTICES....!

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

PROHORMONE COMPANY COMMON PRACTICES....!

Hola Hola, please sit down...

Ok, I wanted your guys input on this- I won't say any names I'm not brand bashing at all, but I am posing a question. Here's the back drop.

I'm currently taking what is supposed to be M-sten, 3 caps per day, 4mgs each. So total...12mgs/day....This is my first go round with sten, I was attracted to it though since I was an avid SD user, I always reacted really well to it so after learning about m-sten i decided to try it out.

I'm having some crazy gains, eerily similar to 30mg of Superdrol/Day type gains, I know my body, I know how i react to SD and it just seems all too familiar...which is not a bad thing. But do you think alot of companies are still rolling out their excess SD they never got to sell, and just shipping it out under the guise of a still legal product?

Honestly i don't care, results are results but the only reason I ask is because: Most logs i came across and most of the feedback I gathered about M-Sten had these type of gains coming in with 30mg/day(similar to SD) but if I'm only taking 12mg/day.....how can the gains be this good? So is M-sten just this good? (I know it has a higher myotropic rating than sd but still...) Or do yall think it's just SD?? Needless to say i ordered a sh*t ton of bottles of this alleged sten, whether it is or it isn't, just wanted yall's input.... 8)

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They would be taking a big chance.. Superdrol is a controlled substance now. They might as well be selling Dianabol or Anadrol..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its possible but not very probable.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

12mg of msten feels nothing like 30mg of sd.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Agreed. I like m-sten more at 20mg-24mg. lethargy is there around week 3 but not as bad as sd. SD made me feel like sh*t
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Everyone reacts differently to these compounds. There are no "matter of fact" statements when it comes to PH's etc. You might react to SD at 10 mg while another person might only react at 30. It varies from person to person. I don't believe OP is lying about his experience
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Everyone reacts differently to these compounds. There are no "matter of fact" statements when it comes to PH's etc. You might react to SD at 10 mg while another person might only react at 30. It varies from person to person. I don't believe OP is lying about his experience
    Then I'm inclined to believe they just sent me SD. I'm not touting M-sten to be better, i was just posing a question.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

Yes there are, 12mg of msten not only feels and behaves nothing like 30mg of Sd, surprise, suprise, they are actually different too.
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes there are, 12mg of msten not only feels and behaves nothing like 30mg of Sd, surprise, suprise, they are actually different too.
    Yea I actually see your point now lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 07:40 AM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:44 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 09:02 PM
  4. Whats a good prohormone or reputable ph company?
    By skalami in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:36 AM
  5. Company Opposes Banning of 3 Prohormones
    By LG Sciences in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 07:50 PM