Ph-17 and ph-19 or Oral Tren?

bulkster21

Awards
Hey all,

Haven't posted in a good while, have been very busy with work. Got done running a cycle of Ostarine a while back and I'm just getting done a second cycle. Looking to try something new. A buddy at my local gym offered to sell me Ph-17 and Ph-19 by lg science..although upon researching I can seem to find reviews or profiles on either one..all I read is that they are both mild and that the ph-17 is comparable to winstrol and the 19 is comparable to tren apparently. Although the "reviews" I' have managed to read give both good feedback on strength and recomp which interests me. Upon asking another buddy at my local gym if he had heard of the stuff he offered me oral tren 37.5 and some nolva at a good price. I have no past experience with tren but have ran AAS before.

I guess my questions are what anyone thinks would be the better option. The oral tren from what I've read is amongst the harshest orals available in terms of liver. But I've also read the sides were manageable at a proper dosing. Some opinions and advice on pct for either option would be appreciated.

Also keep in mind I'd run ostarine again with pct. it's good stuff can't get enough

bulkster21

Awards
Oh also. I'm currently 186 lbs.
squat 405
Deadlift 465
Bench around 345 on a good day. I'd guess around 8-9% body fat
I am 21 years old and have been training since I was 14. Only got serious with training the past 3-4 years though. The first couple was training for sports in school

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral tren? As in m-tren or the old x-tren stuff (dienelone (spelling probably wrong) precursor)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oral tren? As in m-tren or the old x-tren stuff (dienelone (spelling probably wrong) precursor)
No oral tren is methyltrienelone or however you say it... Probably the most harshest dangerous stuff around period. Stick to somethin light. Methyl tren is no joke

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No oral tren is methyltrienelone or however you say it... Probably the most harshest dangerous stuff around period. Stick to somethin light. Methyl tren is no joke
I know that, I'm asking what he's saying because people say oral tren are talk about mtren, trenavar, and the old xtren stuff.

If its the methyl then run away. It'll make m1t look like candy

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used 17, enjoyed it quite a bit and it is mild for sure. Easy clean "cycle"

bulkster21

Awards
Yeah when I did my research that's what I had come across. My buddy took it apparently with this cycle assist product that he swears by and had no issues on cycle (I am still weary however) so for the sake of comfort I may try something a bit easier on the system. Any suggestions? First hand experience?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sides depend on the person but oral tren is nothin to play around with its like m dien or m1t.
What are your goals brother?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Un subbed.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Yeah when I did my research that's what I had come across. My buddy took it apparently with this cycle assist product that he swears by and had no issues on cycle (I am still weary however) so for the sake of comfort I may try something a bit easier on the system. Any suggestions? First hand experience?

NO offense but unless your buddy had pre cycle bloodwork and post cycle bloodwork then the whole "I had no sides" does not carry much weight. If the only thing you have cycled is ostarine then there is no need to run one of the harshest orals ever conceived. It's the equivalent of having wrestled a little your freshman year of high school and thinking your ready for the octagon.

Stick with 17 and 19 make the most gains on the mild stuff you can and then when you hit a wall you can think about the stronger stuff.

Also if the stuff was so great your buddy would not be trying to get rid of it, something to think about. Be safe.

grandroid828

Awards
NO offense but unless your buddy had pre cycle bloodwork and post cycle bloodwork then the whole "I had no sides" does not carry much weight. If the only thing you have cycled is ostarine then there is no need to run one of the harshest orals ever conceived. It's the equivalent of having wrestled a little your freshman year of high school and thinking your ready for the octagon.

Stick with 17 and 19 make the most gains on the mild stuff you can and then when you hit a wall you can think about the stronger stuff.

Also if the stuff was so great your buddy would not be trying to get rid of it, something to think about. Be safe.
This. Random bros selling illegal orals is "normal" cuz you obviously cant just order yhe stuff om nutraplanet. But dudes selling otc stuff? Gotta be a shady reason. And. The "cycle assist" stuff he swairs by that you had never heard of kinda proves you havent done one iota of actual RESEARCH. I dont doubt you googled which one makes you bigger ph17/19 or tren. But come on. An otc non methyl ph claiming to be as good as, as stated, an illegal SUPER liver toxic steroid? Anybody can sort out that these are marketing claims. Not that they arent good products. But lets be real, they aint winny or tren.

bulkster21

Awards
Sides depend on the person but oral tren is nothin to play around with its like m dien or m1t.
What are your goals brother?
Goal is for weight gain obviously lol anywhere 6-7 lbs would be nice, higher weight on my lifts. I've taken Oral Dbol with Test E bridged with oral winny before but never tren. So I hear ya on the toxicity and sides that's all I read about when I researched it lol

bulkster21

Awards
This. Random bros selling illegal orals is "normal" cuz you obviously cant just order yhe stuff om nutraplanet. But dudes selling otc stuff? Gotta be a shady reason. And. The "cycle assist" stuff he swairs by that you had never heard of kinda proves you havent done one iota of actual RESEARCH. I dont doubt you googled which one makes you bigger ph17/19 or tren. But come on. An otc non methyl ph claiming to be as good as, as stated, an illegal SUPER liver toxic steroid? Anybody can sort out that these are marketing claims. Not that they arent good products. But lets be real, they aint winny or tren.
That was my problem lol when I tried researching the 17 and 19 I couldn't find any information on the two, no profiles or reviews or anything. All I could find was the biased reviews on Lgs website. The tren however I've taken the time to research and after reading all the bad things about it I was discouraged from even looking at the stuff before posting this, but wanted to see what others who are more experienced may have thought

bulkster21

Awards
17b-meth-oxy-trienbolne