spring cutter??

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
so ive been brainstorming non stop and want a second opinion. to me this cycle sounds awsome and i dont see any complications so try to find some possible problems. i wont start it till mid spring but my goal is cut the hardest i ever have and get beyond cut up cuz i know a little fat gain will be inevitable when i come off.
stats:
6ft 3in 235lbs 11-12%bf, been training for a long ass time lol and have plenty of cycle experience.
diet and training:
will be carb cycling 0-150g carbs with a refeed about 300g every 3 days ill try to keep cals between 3000-3200, some ppl bulk with this but i eat near 4600 just to maintain and dont gain fat till well past 5k. im basically a giant ectomorph. my appetite and metabolism are rediculus.
ill add in 45-min to an hour of low intensity cardio after weight training
cycle:
weeks 1-6
test-p 20mg ed
tren a-40mg ed
epistane 40mg ed
caber- .25eod
pct:
1 shot triptorelin @100mcg 3 days after last pin
clomid- 50/50/50/50
erase 0/3/3/2/2/2
DAA 3ged untill i run out

- lemme know what u think

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd run longer IMO. And if I'm correct the whole lower dosage of test to tren ratio is better for side effects. Why are you running it so short and every day is my question. I'd hate to pin every day haha

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Last i'd roll some black lion formeron... Legit. Also can get some prolactrone for prolactin sides. (I see you have caber but could use prolactrone pct in case... something that's not as harsh on your system.)

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I'd run longer IMO. And if I'm correct the whole lower dosage of test to tren ratio is better for side effects. Why are you running it so short and every day is my question. I'd hate to pin every day haha

i was under the impression tren was very supressive. so i didnt want to risk being shut down for a long period as i am an athlete. ive heard from many sources that tren ace had to be pinned ed to keep stable levels. ill def look into prolacterone. i had no idea caber was harsh o ur system

Nate007

Awards
I was actually about to make a somewhat similar thread when I came across this. I'm still going to put my thread up soon cause I have some other questions. But from the reasearch that I've done there are 2 schools of thought on the test to tren ratio. I still have yet to decide which I'm going to try for my first run with tren but some say that the higher tren lower test produces results with lower sides while some argue the opposite. Either way I would say ur test and tren doses are low. And I understand u only wanting to do tren for 6 weeks but I would look at running the test at least 8 weeks and doing something like running tren weeks 3-8. Test P is g2g with eod pins think u would be ok doing tren eod but have heard that's preferred Ed. Just a few things to think about.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're gonna be shut down regardless. Run 8 weeks minimum, tren can do 5-6 if you want. I like that someone finally gets that tren yields great results under 300mg/week

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever use test ace seems to be more cost effective then prop and ill be pinning ed anyways

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
i was under the impression tren was very supressive. so i didnt want to risk being shut down for a long period as i am an athlete. ive heard from many sources that tren ace had to be pinned ed to keep stable levels. ill def look into prolacterone. i had no idea caber was harsh o ur system
It depends on the individual, but oyu could go to EOD and get great results too. Have you considered masteron over the epistane?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i have the test tren mast sounds awsome. but i havent been able to source the mast. i was planning on using it in a future cycle
also have u ever use the prolactrone how would u compare it to caber