Cycling help please!

bbutler3442

Awards
This will be the start of my 2nd cycle, I plan on doing test e 250 with tren e 150 at 2 pins a week which is 800mg but I also want to run it with Clen. I'm hearing a lot of mixed things about Clen like running it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and also running it for 4 weeks straight and that's it, first to ever trying it need some info and if its ok to run Clen with that mix because its for bf decrease also need a good pct

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This will be the start of my 2nd cycle, I plan on doing test e 250 with tren e 150 at 2 pins a week which is 800mg but I also want to run it with Clen. I'm hearing a lot of mixed things about Clen like running it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and also running it for 4 weeks straight and that's it, first to ever trying it need some info and if its ok to run Clen with that mix because its for bf decrease also need a good pct

I see no need at all to run clen on an anabolic stack like that.
Your blood pressure is already going to be raised. I would look into a safer alternative, something non stim, and save the clen for after pct.

Tren will shed enough fat as is.

bbutler3442

Awards
Ok so I plan on running the test e/ tren e cycle for 15 weeks , what's a good pct to finish it off with and if I do the Clen at the end what's the dosage and the duration I should run it? Also should I run it with the pct

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok so I plan on running the test e/ tren e cycle for 15 weeks , what's a good pct to finish it off with and if I do the Clen at the end what's the dosage and the duration I should run it? Also should I run it with the pct
First, you will need some prami or caber to run on cycle to keep prolactin down. Tren is famous for that. It causes gyno that an AI will fail to stop.
You will also need an AI on cycle due to test converting to estro. I recommend aromasin. You can read up on it here: Exemestane

I wouldn't run clen in pct. Big mistake people make is cutting in pct. Do that and you can say goodbye to all your hard earned muscle.

As far as PCT...do you know the reason you need a PCT? Let's start there.
I'd rather you actually understand it than just do it because I said.

bbutler3442

Awards
My whole thought on a pct is to get natural test levels to start back up again but to keep estrogen levels low so gyno won't occur correct me if I'm wrong

bbutler3442

Awards
My first cycle was tren acetate which was little over a year ago, now I'm going to run test e/ tren e thinking about Clen the last 8 weeks with 2 on 2 off just don't know what pct to use? Cuz last time I just used a bunk test boost

bbutler3442

Awards
Also flex up top told me to run a aromasin? Not real familiar with what thats about n said something about a Prabi or caber .... Confused?

j05441

Awards
Reasons why you should not use

1- tren is some harsh stuff
2-when running it you need test too not to run it alone
3-yes you need caber or parmi
4- yes you need an AI ALSO
5- if you know half of what you need to know youll understand what needs to be in a pct, like a SERM.

Not trying to bash your nutts in bro, but you got a ton of researching to do

bbutler3442

Awards
No it's all good I need it , my last cycle was my first so still trying to get things finalized and fixed, dids lots of research last night and understand what serm and ai are for and what they mean, a lot of people said you shouldn't run them together unless gyno starts coming along, I understand using aromasin ED as like an insurance policy but is that the whole cycle till my test e / tren e is done? And for my pct I did lots of research on clomid n I feel like what I read its the best serm for the stack I'm taking correct me if wrong

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Clomid is definitely the best here

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
PCT should have Clomid, an AI. DAA, and something like fadogia, which can be found in a few different test boosters.
Also with a cycle that long you should highly consider hcg on cycle.

bbutler3442

Awards
Do you think I could just get a test boost from *** or something and run clomid 100/100/50/50 because with the cost of the cycle and my Clen I'm running broke lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you think I could just get a test boost from *** or something and run clomid 100/100/50/50 because with the cost of the cycle and my Clen I'm running broke lol
You can find one much much cheaper online. I'll pm u

j05441

Awards
I would short change it considering your playing with hormones bro. But yea online is way to go

bbutler3442

Awards
Ok after much intense research for the past 3 days of my life non stop here goes the final tweaked version , help if it looks wrong....test e 250/ tren e 150 at 2 pins a week which equals 800 mg for 15 weeks, same day I start cycle start aromasin at 12.5 mg or half a pill EOD throughout the whole cycle, the final 8 weeks of my cycle start Clen, there 40mcg pills so I'm just goin to see how my body takes it n ill run that for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, then 2 weeks before my cycle is over start pct with clomid at 100/100/50/50 with a test boost till it runs out, I was thinking somewhere along lines of erase or tribulus! ... Please critique much as possible if any flaws

j05441

Awards
Bro keep reading better but still needs work

First the "800mg" you noted dosnt matter. Its 500 mg test 300 mg tren. Not 800 mg. there different compounds.
When will you start pct?
You pct lags a bit still.
Are you under impression erase is a test boster?

bbutler3442

Awards
I understand about the 800 it just tells myself how much I'm putting in my body each week, my pct I was going to start in my last 2 weeks of the cycle ( friend at my gym that's been doing it awhile referred that to me) and as for erase I think it's another form of aromasin I just see a lot of reviews about people using it as a test boost replacement, and my buddy that's doing the same stack without the Clen just uses nolva and hasn't had any problems