M-Sten for cutting?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As the title says could M-Sten be used effectively in a cut? I know its used primarily for bulking (or rather that's what I read) but I have heard that most don't experience back pumps which is a big deal.

I have a guy in my unit who wants to cut some weight ~15 lbs and he's looking to cycle. I don't know his height/weight but he asked me to help him set one up, he's pretty dead set on this and the first that came to mind for a cut was epi but we run a lot and having back pumps would literally screw him.

nightterror

Awards
Msten would be good, dzine would be good (I ran up to 75mg and didnt experience backpumps or headaches for that matter, but painful forearm/tricep pumps for some reason doing even unrelated exercises)

D-plex would be good for cutting as well, same for 11-oxo

Msten+dplex would make a nice cycle, one bottle of each is not so expensive and will give you maximum benefits with lowest side effects (besides liver values)

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I'm cutting on msten right now. No sides but my nuts are 40% smaller on day 24 sucks haha. Msten isn't the greatest bulker IMHO and its better for a cut. I'm running 24 mg a day and at first I felt very horny but now libido is shot.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Msten would be good, dzine would be good (I ran up to 75mg and didnt experience backpumps or headaches for that matter, but painful forearm/tricep pumps for some reason doing even unrelated exercises)

Msten+dplex would make a nice cycle, one bottle of each is not so expensive and will give you maximum benefits with lowest side effects (besides liver values)
There is no benefit in stacking msten and dzine.

nightterror

Awards
I'm pretty sure I didn't suggest stacking msten and dzine.

I only said that I ran d-zine up to 75mg (with test).Was not stacking it with another oral though.

Infekted_87

Awards
Why is that? is it because they both work via attaching to androgen receptors and their's only so many receptors??
Isn't super dmz 2.0 this stack

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure I didn't suggest stacking msten and dzine.

I only said that I ran d-zine up to 75mg (with test).Was not stacking it with another oral though.
My bad, msten and dplex. No benefit there either.

nightterror

Awards
My bad, msten and dplex. No benefit there either.
The time I used pro-one (D-plex/The one clone) I wasn't running testosterone with it, I was running SD and I did notice it got my libido back hard but energy levels were still down~some days normal.

I was still using dplex after discontinuing SD and I could say that the muscle hardness & pumps were goooooood (150mg/ED)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dplex contain an inactive compound that is activated via stomach acids into methyl dht.

superdrol is di methyl dht.

not saying stacking the two is crazy or stupid, but i dont see a real need. if you or others prefer it, more power to you.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dplex contain an inactive compound that is activated via stomach acids into methyl dht.

not saying stacking the two is crazy or stupid, but i dont see a real need. if you or others prefer it, more power to you.
Your amount of knowledge on these compounds is astounding to me.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards

Jbry what would be your choice for recomp/building lean body mass? Also would it be silly to incorporate T3 to seriously cut BF at a small dose?

My thought is PHs aren't strong enough to combat muscle cannibalism but I'm unsure.

nightterror

Awards

My wild guess would be that methyl dht is just as different as Dymethazine is to superdrol (even if it does in fact breakdown to hydrolyzed molecule+superdrol)

jspolinard

jspolinard

Awards
Running msten for a cutting cycle right now .. one week 1 horny as ****,, when did you feel your libido drop? I wish i felt like this all the time.

testomonsta

Awards

don't mean to hijack, but what would you think of msten/11oxo stack?

I was thinking of:
11oxo: 300 300 300 300 300
msten: 10 10 20 20 20

Logman

Awards
The 11-oxo needs to be higher. Haven't considered msten for a cut as most bulk with it but interested to hear more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 27
big_pete Anabolics 29
Anabolics 2