1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ThyBroker View Post
    Ok, I think you might be pushing estrogen to low and the problem with letro when you stop will be rebound estrogen then too high. I'd stop the letro only for 4 days or so and watch my libido, if it comes up and then drops you know you just need to bring the estrogen down a little with a suicide inhibitor like aromasin - not too much or you go too low again and then stuck low for couple weeks while your body makes more aromatase enzyme, but if you do just a little at a time and then stop when the libido shows up promptly = you threaded the needle and mission accomplished. Let me know how it goes, I
    Ok, will do. I have been waiting for my blood work. I got my test and prolactin but still waiting on my estrogen. I thought that I would have a period of good libido and that's how I would know my estrogen was down. Although I felt better after doing some suicide inhibitor called Fomeron, I didnt feel 100%, then I started doing Letro and today after 7 days I feel worse. But I will stop today, I didnt take any and I will wait 4 days like you said. I should have my results by Friday or Monday.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.34%

Exactly ya... you lowered through your sweet spot with estrogen. Ok, this will be hard to do, and take serious focus, but if you can do it, you will be OK IMHO. Let estrogen drift up and check how you feel as it goes up through the rebound of the letro(2 day half life, so by 4th day you should feel peak libido for your current state say 70%) -- your peak will feel less than 100% but better than now, say 70% for example. Ok, now you suicide inhibit down on day 5 or 6 likely (for maybe only a day or two or take the suicide inhibitor every other day for 1-3 days) until you feel about 70% or wherever you felt peak on the way up on the rebound... and you stop the suicide AI right there and wait, wait, wait, a week while your body fine tunes and you should improve while doing nothing more. Continue the caber a max of 4 weeks and this should raise your DHT which will increase libido and the range of your sweet spot with the estrogen -- I'll post an article to support DHT increase from reduced Prolactin because some "young bro science" will dispute it. You want to get your estrogen just right and your DHT just right and right now, likely both are off or moving toward right in light of the caber. (Me... I'm 43... with advanced degrees... lots of cycles and long cycles too... not a doctor, but I take this ****e seriously and I'm giving you my best bro so... at least you know).

Article:
    The effect of prolactin on androgen response to human chorionic gonadotropin in normal men.
    Lackritz RM, Bartke A.
    Abstract
    Testicular androgen responses to human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) were compared in normal males before and after suppression of prolactin (PRL) secretion with bromocriptine. Baseline follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, and PRL levels were suppressed by bromocriptine, 2.5 mg daily (P < 0.05). Serum testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels were reliably increased by one intramuscular injection of hCG (P < 0.05). Although testosterone responses to hCG were not significantly different in normal PRL and suppressed PRL cycles (P > 0.05), the DHT response was significantly increased in the suppressed cycle (P < 0.05), suggesting a physiologic 5 alpha-reductase blockage by PRL in men.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Exactly ya... you lowered through your sweet spot with estrogen. Ok, this will be hard to do, and take serious focus, but if you can do it, you will be OK IMHO. Let estrogen drift up and check how you feel as it goes up through the rebound of the letro(2 day half life, so by 4th day you should feel peak libido for your current state say 70%) -- your peak will feel less than 100% but better than now, say 70% for example. Ok, now you suicide inhibit down on day 5 or 6 likely (for maybe only a day or two or take the suicide inhibitor every other day for 1-3 days) until you feel about 70% or wherever you felt peak on the way up on the rebound... and you stop the suicide AI right there and wait, wait, wait, a week while your body fine tunes and you should improve while doing nothing more. Continue the caber a max of 4 weeks and this should raise your DHT which will increase libido and the range of your sweet spot with the estrogen -- I'll post an article to support DHT increase from reduced Prolactin because some "young bro science" will dispute it. You want to get your estrogen just right and your DHT just right and right now, likely both are off or moving toward right in light of the caber. (Me... I'm 43... with advanced degrees... lots of cycles and long cycles too... not a doctor, but I take this ****e seriously and I'm giving you my best bro so... at least you know).

Article:
    The effect of prolactin on androgen response to human chorionic gonadotropin in normal men.
    Lackritz RM, Bartke A.
    Abstract
    Testicular androgen responses to human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) were compared in normal males before and after suppression of prolactin (PRL) secretion with bromocriptine. Baseline follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, and PRL levels were suppressed by bromocriptine, 2.5 mg daily (P < 0.05). Serum testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels were reliably increased by one intramuscular injection of hCG (P < 0.05). Although testosterone responses to hCG were not significantly different in normal PRL and suppressed PRL cycles (P > 0.05), the DHT response was significantly increased in the suppressed cycle (P < 0.05), suggesting a physiologic 5 alpha-reductase blockage by PRL in men.
    Thank you so much. I will stop Letro today. So by Tuesday I should start a suicide inhibitor.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.34%

How do you feel? Do you have your bloods back?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

How do you feel? Do you have your bloods back?
    No, the idiots at the lab didnt have enough blood to do the estrogen test, meanwhile I told my doctor that's what I mainly needed. I went to another doctor Friday and he sent me to a lab and they said they would have mu results by Monday or Tuesday.
    Meanwhile I took your advice and didnt take anymore Letro since Thursday and I am feeling better today. I think you wrote I can start the suicide inhibitor Tuesday?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.34%

Ya, maybe waiting for the bloods is a waste of time and money frankly if you feel some libido coming back directly confirming estrogen rebound. Ok, so what I would do is stay focused on how you feel and mark when your libido starts drops off again indicating you are into the rebound with estrogen going to high, sounds like that is tomorrow as anticipated -- at anytime thereabouts you can take some suicide inhibitor (I presume exemenastane which though start to has effect within 2 hours, has peak estrogen reduction about 2-3 days later and so then just take one dose and wait a few days and go by feel, you should get libido that night and the next day... if you don't feel any improvement in libido on the first dose within 12 hours to a day, then the next day later take another dose, then wait again and if you feel improvement then just wait 2-3 days). Stay on Caber, and I would add nolvadex too now is a good idea to prevent any estrogen gyno since you are going to be toying on the upper side of estrogen levels for a few days and also to support your HPTA which would be good since you could benefit from further increased Test levels probably, based on your prior bloods, IMO. Ya, I would add Nolva today if you have it, can only help and not hurt.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Ya, maybe waiting for the bloods is a waste of time and money frankly if you feel some libido coming back directly confirming estrogen rebound. Ok, so what I would do is stay focused on how you feel and mark when your libido starts drops off again indicating you are into the rebound with estrogen going to high, sounds like that is tomorrow as anticipated -- at anytime thereabouts you can take some suicide inhibitor (I presume exemenastane which though start to has effect within 2 hours, has peak estrogen reduction about 2-3 days later and so then just take one dose and wait a few days and go by feel, you should get libido that night and the next day... if you don't feel any improvement in libido on the first dose within 12 hours to a day, then the next day later take another dose, then wait again and if you feel improvement then just wait 2-3 days). Stay on Caber, and I would add nolvadex too now is a good idea to prevent any estrogen gyno since you are going to be toying on the upper side of estrogen levels for a few days and also to support your HPTA which would be good since you could benefit from further increased Test levels probably, based on your prior bloods, IMO. Ya, I would add Nolva today if you have it, can only help and not hurt.
    Ok, I took some Fomeron today, a suicide inhibitor and I did feel a little better later in the day. So I should take another dose or wait 2-3 days? Keep in mind I begin PCT Thursday.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Just got my results from Monday. My estrogen was 12. Now what? I have been taking Fomeron (a suicide inhibitor) for the past two days.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.34%

12 on a scale of ? what's the range on your test type? Is that high or low? Was it estrodiol or total estrogen? What else was tested? Post your full bloods with ranges and let's dissect it -- or you can email it to me if what to keep it confidential
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

12 on a scale of ? what's the range on your test type? Is that high or low? Was it estrodiol or total estrogen? What else was tested? Post your full bloods with ranges and let's dissect it -- or you can email it to me if what to keep it confidential
    On a scale of 0 to 250. Normal for men is between 14 and 70. I assume it's total estrogen. I dont have the whole exam. I have an appointment with him on 1 March. I guess I can have him e-mail it to me. He tested everything.
    So should I quite the AI now?

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience: Letro vs. Nolva for combatting pre-existing gyno
    By Vordhosbn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 04:46 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 01:18 AM
  3. Clomid vs. Nolva question.
    By Sticks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 10:43 PM