Ultradrol Dosing

NonyaBidness

Awards
I'm going to start my UD cycle after New Years and I have just about everything on hand:

1 bottle of UD
Cycle Assist
TUDCA
Nolva
AI
(DAA will be ordered soon)

What I am trying to figure out is if I should order a bottle of MSTEN to run a higher dosage of UD. Since this is my first time running UD, I was thinking I would run 8/12/12/16. I have noticed that the bros at PHF tend to run everything much higher and longer than advised. I got recommendations for 6 weeks at 16/20/20/20/24/24 (which I would imagine is pretty crazy, no?). Would it be worth getting a second bottle and running 12/16/20/24 or 16/20/20/24 or should I stick to a single bottle? I wouldn't want to go longer than 4 weeks on a heavy methyl like UD. My goal for the cycle is to keep 10lbs post pct.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
id go 6 weeks from 12 then up it to 16mg. i thought it was mild. think its only compared to sd because it helps sell it and its chemically similar but in my experiences its not as harsh

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
id go 6 weeks from 12 then up it to 16mg. i thought it was mild. think its only compared to sd because it helps sell it and its chemically similar but in my experiences its not as harsh
Ya, agreed this compound has been dosed all over the place, some get good results with 8 and some have to up to 24mg or higher, but like the above post says start at 12 then go up from there.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

NonyaBidness

Awards
So is 12/12/16/16/16/16 actually feasible or is there a preferred progression in dosages?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i just finished my first week. this is my cycle. 12/16/16/16/16(20). no sides and have already gained quite a bit

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Ya UD is a lot "nicer" to you than SD is, but don't expect SD type gains from it. But still a very nice DS.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have this lined up for my 2nd cycle, havent chose a test base yet...

NonyaBidness

Awards
i have this lined up for my 2nd cycle, havent chose a test base yet...

I was thinking of doing a test base too but haven't been able to figure out what to run. Stano is an option as is 4ad but I haven't been able to get a sense of when Stano kicks in or what an effective dose of 4ad would be for this application. Everybody does something different and I'm not entirely sure of what their template for variation is. What are the guiding principles of a test base type stack. Do you take less of all the products per day?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Get testim gel, its pricy but uit kicks in when u rub it on, but then u gota worry aboutskin to skin contac

NonyaBidness

Awards
Get testim gel, its pricy but uit kicks in when u rub it on, but then u gota worry aboutskin to skin contac
Thats what backed me off of trenazone. I have a toddler and a wife so I don't want either of them sprouting a moustache. I kind of ruled transdermals for that reason.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I forgot to ask about high dosed 3 week cycles as an option as well. Like 16/16/16 or 12/16/20?

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Im ending week 2 at 12mg, excellent gains, coming from a long time SD user.....just start with 12!