BEST PH FOR CUTTING?

fatboy_2012

fatboy_2012

Awards
hey guys well I'm 510 235 lbs trying to lean out and keep the little muscle that I have I'm going to start insanity (home workout program) Monday and I've been on the diet for a couple weeks and its working pretty good for me but I'm looking for more of an edge and was wondering what you think is best for cutting thanks in advance

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to be doing a purely cardio program then you shouldn't be using a PH. PHs have side effects including back pumps and lethargy, which can make cardio very hard or pretty much impossible to do. This will be even more evident with a cardio program like Insanity where you are doing a lot of jumping and squatting movements.

If the diet is working well for you then stick to it. Adding in Insanity to a diet that is working will mean that you should speed up the fat loss. You could add in a couple of weight training days to help you retain muscle and assist in leaning out if you like but there isn't any need for a PH.

Damorgs

Awards
He's totally right.. I found walking more than 100m challenging while in hdrol at 100mg.. Even with taurine at 20g a day.. I tried to go for a run, found myself in so much pain I almost caught a cab home

murk01

murk01

Awards
Never thought of it, but imagine ur whole body cramping up!

Instead of ph, look into stims. Eca or other fat burners.

fatboy_2012

fatboy_2012

Awards
Will do...all the fat burners out now are garbage...ill keep looking tho...thanks a lot guys

fatboy_2012

fatboy_2012

Awards
Clen is what I've been looking for...I only find the liquid here...I need the oral tab..

fatboy_2012

fatboy_2012

Awards
I've actually heard a couple people mention compound 20..maybe ill give it a shot...thanks bro

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to be doing a purely cardio program then you shouldn't be using a PH. PHs have side effects including back pumps and lethargy, which can make cardio very hard or pretty much impossible to do. This will be even more evident with a cardio program like Insanity where you are doing a lot of jumping and squatting movements.

If the diet is working well for you then stick to it. Adding in Insanity to a diet that is working will mean that you should speed up the fat loss. You could add in a couple of weight training days to help you retain muscle and assist in leaning out if you like but there isn't any need for a PH.

You can use any hormone to cut. Some of the hormones that convert heavily to estrogen might make cutting a little tougher but you should be managing estrogen on one of those compounds anyways. Now some people like to look there best the whole time they cut and avoid wetter compounds but in reality any hormone will help you retain muscle during a cut. You can use anything from SD, Halo, m-sten to BULK-UP, P-BOLD, Alpha Mass. If you use a wetter compound simply drop it one to two weeks prior to the day you want to look your best. Hell many

That being said if you are doing no weight training then save the hormones for later. Look into some beta alanine and BCAA's your going to need them with a cardio based program.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
If still thinking PH then MDien is great for cutting.

j05441

Awards
Whats your diet and workout experince like? I feel most here are pretty advance and use diet and training first drugs second

Damorgs

Awards
You can use any hormone to cut. Some of the hormones that convert heavily to estrogen might make cutting a little tougher but you should be managing estrogen on one of those compounds anyways. Now some people like to look there best the whole time they cut and avoid wetter compounds but in reality any hormone will help you retain muscle during a cut. You can use anything from SD, Halo, m-sten to BULK-UP, P-BOLD, Alpha Mass. If you use a wetter compound simply drop it one to two weeks prior to the day you want to look your best. Hell many

That being said if you are doing no weight training then save the hormones for later. Look into some beta alanine and BCAA's your going to need them with a cardio based program.
I totally agree with everything you just said. It's not the compound doing the cut, it's your diet and training plan that is achieving the cut. In saying that, he already said he is going to do a cardio intensive workout plan. Trying to achieve this on something like superdrol with back pumps would be nearly impossible and therefore he would fail his goal..

I used hdrol in my cut, I dropped calories and lifted heavy as I usually would. I gained a little strength but mostly recomped fat and gained some lean muscle. It all boils down to your goals, you can't do everything in one cycle so have a clear goal in the beginning.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol hands down or epi but winstrol ph is legit
Well winstrol and it's PH are both scheduled so you might as well use winstrol if one chooses to go that route. From everything I have read and people I have talked to running winny with a routine that has you jumping all over the place sounds like a nightmare joint wise.

I am with others in this thread OP should hold off on the PH/DS.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Back pumps = ur ass bone feels like its gonna break off = lift and go home, no running. And as far as lethargy goes that's another mother F right there. And I ran epi at 30-40 no higher

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do...all the fat burners out now are garbage...ill keep looking tho...thanks a lot guys
While a lot of products in every category can be classified as garbage, there are certainly a lot of good products in each category, too; including fat burners.

Oh, and I think Black Liver is what you're looking for; just google it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11oxo. Its expensive to run for anabolic effects (800-1000mg a day) but its great for cortisol control (400-600mg a day) if ur cutting.

fatboy_2012

fatboy_2012

Awards
Thanks for everyone's opinion...couldn't find much on black liver...I've tried almost all the fat burners out there and have never found one that is as strong as I would need...still looking around and researching..

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
For me it's low dosed sd with mechabol.

Everyone at work is asking what fat burner im taking as i've lost a lot around my face.

Im currently bulking at around 3000kcals.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for everyone's opinion...couldn't find much on black liver...I've tried almost all the fat burners out there and have never found one that is as strong as I would need...still looking around and researching..
Search around the forums....

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
11-oxo is great @ 600-900mg a day for 8 weeks. It controls cortisol levels when dieting for fat loss and it makes the muscles harder. Very nice stuff. I am currently cycling Sust-250 an 11-oxo because I wanted to take time off compounds like Deca and Tren. So for now I'm focusing on recomposition, maintains my current physique and just lower bf and get harder and dense.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing great with PES alphamine. I take one scoop with 2 shifts in the morning on a empty stomach

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Explain "garbage"
1. Wasted or spoiled food and other refuse, as from a kitchen or household.

2. A thing that is considered worthless or meaningless.

Synonyms: rubbish - trash - refuse - litter - waste - offal

OP Black Liver is simply amazing if you can still find it around.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
these idiots dont know what they are talking about, obviously cramps occur but if olympic sprinters and mms fighters can run steroids(masteron winstrol etc..) you CAN run stanodrol and you will be fine, if it becomes a problem youll know, and your diet is key to cutting this will assist. so stano or ilegal definetly masteron prop stanzolol
hey guys well I'm 510 235 lbs trying to lean out and keep the little muscle that I have I'm going to start insanity (home workout program) Monday and I've been on the diet for a couple weeks and its working pretty good for me but I'm looking for more of an edge and was wondering what you think is best for cutting thanks in advance

Husker89

Banned
Awards
tell that to one of the BEST SPRINTERS in olympic history ben johnson idiot
Well winstrol and it's PH are both scheduled so you might as well use winstrol if one chooses to go that route. From everything I have read and people I have talked to running winny with a routine that has you jumping all over the place sounds like a nightmare joint wise.

I am with others in this thread OP should hold off on the PH/DS.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
why should he hold off? You dont think the majority of olympic pro and college athletes take steroids? Well they do and their programs are far more intense than anything any of use do(the vast majority of us) OP you will be fine, run stanodrol at 800mgs a day or 1200 i like 3 caps morning 3 caps nightly of lgi stano 300.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Lol husked you make good points however people should be carefull with winstrol and the joints heck erase pro kills my joints let alone winstrol.

Yes athletes do use steroids but most of them don't have to go to work all day etc all they do is eat train and then go home and rest so really winstrol is worse for a normal working person but better for an athlete plus a lot of professional athletes get special attention from their own drs etc

But yeah I do agree with you in the respect people worry to much about it.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established

Many people complain about the joint issues with winstrol. Many people have reported injuries while on winstrol. Maybe Ben Johnson took it regularly or maybe he was dosed intentionally to make him fail a test(read this story somewhere cannot substantiate). Or maybe he took a ton of it and happens to be a world class athlete who happened to not suffer a common side effect of the drug. At the end of the day Ben Johnson represents n=1 so he is proof of just about nothing. Also your comment of "idiot" was pretty classless, sorry my opinion differs from yours hardly a reason to pull out an insult. Good day.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
They should make a Meme for forum chats saying "Andddddddddd THIS is when we get off topic" lmao

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Husked doesn't realize that your average person isn't gonna have a legit ass doctor administering the steroids, and also providing them with pharma grade SERMs, and all that good stuff. Husked ur right about a lot of it but u gotta understand the advice given is different depending on the person the advice is being given to. Like the 18-21 year old that doesn't even know what pct is let alone a serm. Now if someone said they have a doctor that's gonna be pinning them and hooking them up with test and SERMs and they have a nutritionist also and a trainer I'd be like hell yeah shoot that **** up. H