8 week epi cycle?
- 11-15-2012, 01:48 AM
- 11-15-2012, 07:34 AM
Have you run epi before?
If the sides aren't that bad and you really want to try it then I say go for it.
Make sure you run TUDCA along with NAC to keep your liver healthy.
And take appropriate BP supps. And get a BP monitor and keep your eye on it.
Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
11-15-2012, 08:09 PM
You would most likely be ok if your only going to dose it up to 50mg. I have seen logs of other people going for 7 and 8 weeks and dose it up to 60+ mg and they survived. At least long enough to finish the log lol!
Seriously though, with proper supports and regular BP checks you will probably be fine.
11-16-2012, 12:47 AM
11-16-2012, 04:14 AM
Thanks fellas tudca on the way. I did Epi at the end of a sd run and fell in love. How much time after dosing Epi should I take the tudca? I will also be running Liver Armor.
11-16-2012, 06:50 AM
11-16-2012, 08:03 AM
I say run 40mg all the way through. I bridged epi with hd which lasted 8 weeks earlier this year and saw some very good gains. As ling as your supports are in check anything is really possible.
11-16-2012, 08:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:40 AM
- By triton185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-15-2009, 03:13 PM
- By willwes in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2008, 04:05 PM
- By ryaroberts in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:52 PM
- By srt42b in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:27 PM