8 week epi cycle?

Tbol

Awards
I was thinking of running an 8 week cycle, ramping up 30/30/40/40/40/40/50/50. Too much even with good cycle support and pct? Will be running Endocrine with it as well. Thanks!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Have you run epi before?

If the sides aren't that bad and you really want to try it then I say go for it.

Make sure you run TUDCA along with NAC to keep your liver healthy.

And take appropriate BP supps. And get a BP monitor and keep your eye on it.

Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
You would most likely be ok if your only going to dose it up to 50mg. I have seen logs of other people going for 7 and 8 weeks and dose it up to 60+ mg and they survived. At least long enough to finish the log lol!

Seriously though, with proper supports and regular BP checks you will probably be fine.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
at least get tudca cuz thatll be at the most risk amongst all the sides

Tbol

Awards
Thanks fellas tudca on the way. I did Epi at the end of a sd run and fell in love. How much time after dosing Epi should I take the tudca? I will also be running Liver Armor.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas tudca on the way. I did Epi at the end of a sd run and fell in love. How much time after dosing Epi should I take the tudca? I will also be running Liver Armor.
At least 4 hrs

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BigRed904

Awards
I say run 40mg all the way through. I bridged epi with hd which lasted 8 weeks earlier this year and saw some very good gains. As ling as your supports are in check anything is really possible.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I say run 40mg all the way through. I bridged epi with hd which lasted 8 weeks earlier this year and saw some very good gains. As ling as your supports are in check anything is really possible.
Agreed. Start at 40 instead of 30. TUDCA is some great stuff as well and an 8 week cycle has become normal these days.