terrible hair loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

slava

hi all, i am now 3 weeks into my cycle. i am running 150 anadrol, 500 deca and 750 enan. i am getting terrible hair loss, i know there is a bunch of good meds out there but they cant be taken with deca. yet is there anything i can do? the hair loss is killing me. also does the hair regrow after the cycle?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hi all, i am now 3 weeks into my cycle. i am running 150 anadrol, 500 deca and 750 enan. i am getting terrible hair loss, i know there is a bunch of good meds out there but they cant be taken with deca. yet is there anything i can do? the hair loss is killing me. also does the hair regrow after the cycle?
I do not believe it regrows without the help of something else. But look at custom nurtitions section on these boards, his website sells spiro which is a topical treatment for the head to prevent dht from building up, which causes hair loss. Check it out or do a search for it on these boards. Not sure why you wouldn't be able to use it with deca, maybe someone else can chime in.

slava

i read it on another BB board but at the moment i have not done enough research to back this up myself. now that i think of it though topical solutions should not cause a problem with deca :think: i am new to his subject because i've never experienced hairloss before, i am sure its caused by anadrol. do you recommend i combine spiro with minoxidill? i also heard good things about nizzoral and rogain, i guess i wouldnt hurt to throw these in the mix....?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
minoxidil is the active ingredient in rogaine, so you only need to buy minoxidil instead of both. But yes a topical spiro with topical minoxidil is usually a very good combo for stopping hair loss and even regrowing. I believe these shouldn have a problem with the deca since they only effect the skalp and arent systmatic (sp?). Not 100% sure on it only effecting the skalp.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Here's what you need to do bro:

You need to stop the androgens from causing hairloss at the scalp, and then you need to stimulate hair regrowth.

There are several topical anti-androgens that will help you:

1.)Spironolactone
2.)Azelaic Acid
3.)Eucapil(Fluridil)

Spiro and Fluridil are topical anti-androgens that stop androgen binding at the receptor itself. Azelaic Acid inhibits DHT with 100% efficacy to the area of which it is applied.

I can't vouch for Fluridil, having never used it, although I hear it works well.(thanks LCSULLA) Spiro and Azelaic Acid have worked very well for me.

The only chemical that has been proven to regrow hair is minoxidil, which is the active ingredient in Rogaine. A regimen consisting of 2x daily androgen blockers and minoxidil has the best chance of ceasing your hair loss and regrowing your hair.

1st, you need to go here:

www.customnutritionwarehouse.com

and pick up the spiro, azelaic acid, and minoxidil solutions pronto. Apply the minoxidil first, then the azelaic acid. Allow to dry for a bit and then rub in the spiro. Do this 2x a day, without fail. Custom will have this stuff to you in a couple of days.

Then, check out:

www.minoxidil.com

This site has a wider selection of hair-care products, including some very potent minoxidil solutions and minoxidil products containing Retinoic acid, which also helps prime the scalp for hair growth. They also carry a special version of Nizoral shampoo,which you should use 1x a day in your situation. This will also help block DHT, stave off dandruff, and create a healthy environment for hair growth. It will also dry your hair follicles out, so get a good conditioner.

You're final "hair loss prevention stack" should be:

Regrowth Treatment Shampoo 1x daily
Minoxidil 5%/Azelaic Acid 5% followed by
Spironolactone 2% 2x daily

Personally, I find Custom's solutions to be a little on the thick/greasy side. While excellent products, they make my hair look oily. The Xandrox products from Minoxidil.com go on easier, and with a light towel-dry my hair looks completely dried. The Xandrox stuff costs twice as much though, so factor that into your purchase decision. Both are excellent products. Support board sponsors when you can:) You'll have to fill out a questionaire and email it to Dr.Lee at Minoxidil.com before you can order from the site, but it takes very little time and its worth it - the shampoo works great.

Yes, the products will not effect you systemically and are only active at the scalp in their current concentration.

Do not use finasteride, it will worsen your situation because you are using Deca. It also will do nothing to stop the hair loss caused by the anadrol.

That's about it. If you follow the advice here and in the above posts, you should stop your shedding and very possibly get your hair back.

Good luck!

BV

slava

bro thanks for taking the time to reply to my post... the hair loss has been driving me insane, your post really helped me out.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
bro thanks for taking the time to reply to my post... the hair loss has been driving me insane, your post really helped me out.
Its never fun to see your hair fall out! The important thing is to attack the problem ASAP...please keep us updated on your progress!

BV

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good post BV, we need a hair loss prevention sticky, maybe your post could be it.

donk

Awards
How many ml of the Azelaic acid and spiro should be used?
Good post BV, we need a hair loss prevention sticky, maybe your post could be it.
I wish ther was one.

Where is the best place to get 2%Nizoral beside wholesalehairproducts.com?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Donk - www.minoxidil.com. They have the Regrowth Treatment Shampoo - its has the active ingredients that are in Nizoral, plus other stuff that make it more effective. You can also get 1% Nizoral at Wal-Mart or any drugstore.

Thanks bro. I was researching hair loss for a while, mainly to save my own mop, and learned a lot in the process. Ill try doing a more detailed write-up tonight and post it to the board.

BV

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
try to supplement iron.Irondeficiency contributes strongly to hairloss-think about red blood cell building up on a cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.