Blood pressure problem on cycle

chestbrah

Awards
Hi I am 3 weeks in a 6 week cycle of 1 Andro finaflex at 4ed and stano 200 at 4ed. I went to my doctor yesterday and my bp was 145/57 and 73bpm not to high but they told me to come back in a week and check it out. It started-to freak me out and I can def. notice an increase in blood pressure when I'm non active. I feel like ready to lift at all times. It's kinda freaking me out. Is there any thing I can take to control blood pressure?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hi I am 3 weeks in a 6 week cycle of 1 Andro finaflex at 4ed and stano 200 at 4ed. I went to my doctor yesterday and my bp was 145/57 and 73bpm not to high but they told me to come back in a week and check it out. It started-to freak me out and I can def. notice an increase in blood pressure when I'm non active. I feel like ready to lift at all times. It's kinda freaking me out. Is there any thing I can take to control blood pressure?
Are you taking any support supps?

uvawahoowa

Awards
No I am not
Well what would you expect then? This is what PHs do

Celery seed extract should help. Don't take hawthorn berry as that will most likely first cause a spike in BP before lowering it

Look at the ingredients in CEL cycle assist. This is what you should have been on from the start of your cycle along with preloading hawthorn berry to avoid the initial spike while on cycle

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No I am not
Well thats why.....

Get a liver support, they usually contain the ingredients to prevent high blood pressure and combined with a small dose of asprin (the 81mg heart kind) its a win win to keep those blood pressure sides away.

BPS has a product called Cycle Guard, it contains..

"Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silymarin) 500mg*N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 400mg*Hawthorne (1.8% extract) 300mg*Saw Palmetto (45% Extract) 200mg*Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 100mg*Celery Seed (6:1 concentrate) 75mg*Grape Seed (95% extract) 75mg* * Daily Value not established" .

These are the type of ingredients that you need to look for. Check my sig or go to nutraplanet. Nutraplanet is having a black friday sale, products will be restocked before the sale starts...... just sayin...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simple, pick up some cycle assist from competitive edge labs.

I use cycle assist before bed, and liver assist xt from sns during the day.