T3 and clen added to the last 4 weeks of Test E cycle

BigBalls

BigBalls

Awards
Anyone ever added T3 and clen towards the end of a cycle?

Im planing on doing this to try and lean out a littl towards the end of my cycle. . i have had good results from the t3 and clen combo before but seemed to have lost a little muscle in the process... so i was thinking about using it while i am still anabolic to reduce the catabolic effect of the t3 on my mucle.

My only issue is im not sure if i should still keep my Calories at 4000-4500K... With high cals do you think it is still possible to trim some fat considering the test is already increasing my Metabolic rate when combined with the t3 and clen i could only imagin my metabolic rate would be through the roof.. .

i just dont want to chew through any muscle

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever added T3 and clen towards the end of a cycle?

Im planing on doing this to try and lean out a littl towards the end of my cycle. . i have had good results from the t3 and clen combo before but seemed to have lost a little muscle in the process... so i was thinking about using it while i am still anabolic to reduce the catabolic effect of the t3 on my mucle.

My only issue is im not sure if i should still keep my Calories at 4000-4500K... With high cals do you think it is still possible to trim some fat considering the test is already increasing my Metabolic rate when combined with the t3 and clen i could only imagin my metabolic rate would be through the roof.. .

i just dont want to chew through any muscle

I would DEFF rec T3 use WITH aas to help hold onto muscle.

i would NOT drop cals too low though still. maybe by 500-1000 since its only 4 weeks.
but just DONT do this when in PCT this is the WORST time to try and trim up with dieting. PCT and just POST pct is a bad time to.
so if you are planning to then yes while on the AAS or wait a few months after cycle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I should add Clen has an anabolic effect also so its very nice paired with T3. I havent used T3 in a while but still got a bottle i may use up this spring depending on how this bulker goes (teste/maste cycle , + "might add an oral near end not sure")

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11