how to deal with.........

Warhead_321

Awards
the damn emotional rollercoaster on PCT (Nolva)? lol always kicks my ass with the depression then weird thinking patterns. ?? anyone have any ways to cope with this??

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
the damn emotional rollercoaster on PCT (Nolva)? lol always kicks my ass with the depression then weird thinking patterns. ?? anyone have any ways to cope with this??

Usually, if you are crying during Fried Green Tomatoes, it is due to high estrogen. Nolva should help this. Maybe you can combine it with and AI like 6OXO if Nolva by itself isn't working. I find that Nolva keeps my feminine side from showing through :D

tattoopierced1

normally you only hear about the emotions getting mucked up when using clomid...this is odd...wonder if anyone else has had this on Nolva...the taste makes me want to cry, but that is about it...

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
taken both - never had any sides of any kind, psychological or otherwise.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I get a little depressed and sometimes get other emotional side effects while on nolva. It's very intermittent, but it's definitely there. I just keep in mind that it caused by hormonal imbalances and that the PCT I'm running will fix that. Tough it out and try not to hurt anyone you care about. I try to stay very conscious of how I'm responding and interacting with others. I try to act like I normally would, not how I feel "emotionally" at the moment. It is an acting job at times, but worth it. If I let my emotions, during PCT, control how I act to others (especially wife, kids, coworkers), I'd probably never get to run another cycle. Just understand why it's happening and control it as well as possible. Hopefully it will be over in a couple of weeks. jmho

dd

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I get a little depressed and sometimes get other emotional side effects while on nolva. It's very intermittent, but it's definitely there. I just keep in mind that it caused by hormonal imbalances and that the PCT I'm running will fix that. Tough it out and try not to hurt anyone you care about. I try to stay very conscious of how I'm responding and interacting with others. I try to act like I normally would, not how I feel "emotionally" at the moment. It is an acting job at times, but worth it. If I let my emotions, during PCT, control how I act to others (especially wife, kids, coworkers), I'd probably never get to run another cycle. Just understand why it's happening and control it as well as possible. Hopefully it will be over in a couple of weeks. jmho

dd
Great advice Dave. I need to start following that. :frustrate

Warhead_321

Awards

dd
Thanks for the advice dave! I just think i need to slow down on the women dating while ever on PCT because
for some reason they always try n' get to me. Perhaps just dating one woman would be a good idea? LOL :p

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Good advice. I'm 8 days into my 20 day PCT doing both Nolva and Clomid. I had some real ups and downs when doing just Clomid last time, so I decided to try Nolva too. Not as bad as just Clomid, but I still notice that I can be a whiny bitch if I'm not careful.

Gumbo

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I always use around 300mg's of 5-htp during PCT, it really seems to help with the depression and mood swings, and it helps me sleep better.